forum

//Double pistols and a wink?//

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
GasaiJuno
Hahaha I know not how to title

Uh hi there! I've had this account for a while, I've just never..actually..gotten to posting. Ahaha.

I'm GasaiJuno! You can call me Juno, Gasai, or whatever else you want to really. I'm fine with anything. c: I discovered this game..a good few years ago, I think, my sister introduced me to it. I started off playing on Catch The Beat, but I've recently been playing on Standard a bit more as of late. I play with a tablet and keyboard. (Good god I could never play Standard with a touch pad, that would be scary..)

A-anyway when I'm not playing osu! I'm drawing, catching up on Homestuck, or annoying people on Skype. Yes. u wu;

That's really all I can think of to say, haha, it's nice to meet all of you!
Aoriki
Welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay. : >
Kanari
Welcome to the forums ~
Irisu_old
I like to draw too :3 Welcome btw
dkun
Very interesting introduction, or well, an unorthodox introduction. It actually caught my eye!

I hope you've had a great time so far here at osu!. We should play multi sometime!
Vext_old
dkun posted here, that gets Vext's introduction seal of approval! One of those and a dime'll get you a hot cup of nothing, but either way, [Insert generic "Hello" here]. I draw too but only digital since about 11 because of shaky hands due to medical conditions. Why do I play osu! with a tablet if I have shaky hands!? OH GOD I AM DUMB!
SigLogicalMaxiss
Ahaha are you related to Yuno Gasai-sama? if so tell her i say hi :3 ohh yanderes..they are so cute...
Topic Starter
GasaiJuno
It's nice meeting you all! :>

SigLogicalMaxiss wrote:

Ahaha are you related to Yuno Gasai-sama? if so tell her i say hi :3 ohh yanderes..they are so cute...
Ahaha, someone got the reference, yay! Yanderes are cute~

Vext wrote:

dkun posted here, that gets Vext's introduction seal of approval! One of those and a dime'll get you a hot cup of nothing, but either way, [Insert generic "Hello" here]. I draw too but only digital since about 11 because of shaky hands due to medical conditions. Why do I play osu! with a tablet if I have shaky hands!? OH GOD I AM DUMB!
Ahaha same here, I draw traditionally sometimes but I'm better with digital. Stabilizer function ftw!

dkun wrote:

Very interesting introduction, or well, an unorthodox introduction. It actually caught my eye!

I hope you've had a great time so far here at osu!. We should play multi sometime!
Oh wow haha, really? u//v//u Horray! I've certainly had a great time here so far. We should play if I catch you around at some point! :>
MMzz

dkun wrote:

GOOD GUY DKUN.

Oh and Hi, have a good time with the game.
Kanye West
You should be glad your thread got the dkun seal of approval, we expect great things from you. Don't fuck up.

On a less serious note, welcome!!!
Topic Starter
GasaiJuno

Kanye West wrote:

You should be glad your thread got the dkun seal of approval, we expect great things from you. Don't fuck up.

On a less serious note, welcome!!!
I'll do my best, haha! ' v'7 Thanks!
Fabi
Hi there BanzaiJuly!
vizzy
Welcome to the community. :D
Akkoh
welcome!, am currently playing Normal/hard( 4star's and a half or 5start depends on whicn song is.) songs if you need a song partnet. lest me know :3
Nyquill
oshit dkun approves of something.

You sir have a bright future ahead of you.
Bread
omg gasai juno

what a name

WELCOME TO OSU! we are amurrica buddies o/
Topic Starter
GasaiJuno

Bread wrote:

omg gasai juno

what a name

WELCOME TO OSU! we are amurrica buddies o/
Amurrica buddies yeah!! \o

Thanks for all the welcomes you guys u//v//u
[BlinK]
Welcome.

Now everyone has to be careful. A new yandere joins the ranks :u

runs before i am killed.
Topic Starter
GasaiJuno

[BlinK] wrote:

Welcome.

Now everyone has to be careful. A new yandere joins the ranks :u

runs before i am killed.
Why are you running~? //Hides knife behind her back// xP
-Kirika-
your name is related to Yuno Gasai, don't say your the gender bender of Yuno Gasai? O_o

Welcome to Osu!
Topic Starter
GasaiJuno

-Kirika- wrote:

your name is related to Yuno Gasai, don't say your the gender bender of Yuno Gasai? O_o

Welcome to Osu!
Maybe I am~ ' v'

Thank you! c:
Tesu
Welcome