forum

Super Mario 64, Green Demon challenge

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday

Yuka wrote:

Asaph posted this in the channel, and I just felt it was necessary to make a thread about the awesomeness of this series of videos starring some Japanese people playing Super Mario 64. The concept is that you're supposed to activate a 1up Mushroom at the top of a tree or pole or other similar structure, then go around and gather the eight red coins, and then get the star before the mushroom gets you. Massive hilarity ensues.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W31g1CfbRnk - Part 1. Gameplay starts at 4:30, but the actual challenge starts at 8:20.
I'm quoting what a friend posted on another forum for laziness. Since my post would not be much different.

They aren't really saying anything important other than yelling demon and random profanity at every opportunity.

awpEDIT: fixed url I think
Loginer
Part 2 is okay, but part 3 is where things really kick off. Who would've thought two Japanese guys playing SM64 could be so entertaining?
awp
I agree. When the mushroom comes through the wall as they're running by and they manage to get away, that's just awesome.