forum

Make online scrollbar square transparent when not used [added]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +1
Topic Starter
karma_komodo
This is just a tiny detail... can you see the white square on the right side of the online ranking chart? Always in the middle of everything? it is annoying, and its not used often. So what i ask for is that it appears only when you hover the cursor over the ranks, or when you scroll over them, Making it transparent while not in use.

Soaprman
It's a scrollbar... and it should definitely be visible, considering that the listing was just changed to use a scrollbar after years of having the page buttons.
deadbeat

Soaprman wrote:

It's a scrollbar... and it should definitely be visible, considering that the listing was just changed to use a scrollbar after years of having the page buttons.
yup. make it transparent and people will complain about only being to see top #6 instead of top #40
Topic Starter
karma_komodo
Why would they complain? There will still be an scrollbar, only that it will not be visible when you are selecting a map. When your cursor hovers over the ranks (the same thing that positionates you to the selected beatmap) then it will appear and work as always. You dont lose anything.
deadbeat

ArmandoR wrote:

i swear, if i saw that, i would not know that there was a scrollbar and i'd prob end up here requesting for one.
its better to keep the tiny little white box there so everyone is more aware that you can scroll down the list.
theowest
No. You can see all the other scroll bars. If it isn't visible I doubt people will look that way as much.
Topic Starter
karma_komodo

Looks like this have been added in this update! :)
OMG thank you so much! you made this day even more special! i helped osu!
Thank you so much peppy!!!

PS: yes i jumped out of my chair laughing...
theowest
oh cool. that's neat
deadbeat
well whatta ya know :/
[added] please
James2250

ArmandoR wrote:

PS: yes i jumped out of my chair laughing...
Glad it made your day :P
[Added]