forum

[osu!mania gameplay] a few mod requests!! [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
jemhuntr
hello osu! community (again) and I'm here to tell you my suggestions for mods available in osu!mania~

hmmm... So... Number 1: emphasize the transition between transparent and opaque notes in hidden mod. It seems like if I use a really high contrast note, I would be able to see the slightly faded note even from the topmost location.

Hidden mod alternative. Similar to how you activate nightcore and perfect mods, hidden mod should have 2 variations: fade in and fade out. (I suppose everyone knows what I mean with this)

Mod for the number of keys. Isn't it unfair if I play a 4-key song with 8 keys using this mod and have a deduction to my score? It would be wiser to modify this in such a way that when I use this mod for playing a map with more keys, I get to have more points (making the real pro 8-key people above the rankings).
Well, if you don't like the idea, maybe just consider reducing the deduction to the score.

Moving playfield. Mod that makes the playfield move randomly to the left or right. (replace the FL mod, maybe?)

Speed mod. Mod where you get to change the speed of the falling notes. This should definitely not affect the score since this is personal preference. Or maybe multiply the score for fluctuating speeds or x99 speed or differing speeds per column.

Unicolor mod. Makes the color of all the notes the same, making it harder to distinguish which button is which. This should multiply the score by a really small amount.

Random mod. Randomizes the arrangement of notes, making it unmemorizable and unexpected. Another tiny multiplier to the score.

Chill mod. No need to hold long notes. Holding it forever still makes it a 300. More generous accuracy checking. Slower health depletion. Large score deduction.

Note interchangability mod. Notes could be interchanged. This means that you could finish an easy song by spamming on a single button. Another huge deduction.

I have some more in my mind, but I guess these are fine.
theowest

chan wrote:

Keep to one request per topic.
Makar
^ and the current mods are WIP
Sakura
1. Only 1 request per topic.

peppy wrote:

A lot of +difficulty mods are not yet finished/finalised.