forum

Make grey notes on Tag modes transparent please~

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Razelis_old
Hi, when playing tag mode with friends, we find it difficult on many songs- where the notes are grey, to see who hits what.
It would be nice and a lot more clear if you added a feature to make the grey notes have a mark of their own, like being transparent for the other users that wait for their turn, instead of just grey. (Obviously cause on a lot of songs the normal notes are grey, which therefore cause confusion!)

Overall, I know this isn't a major problem... I just find it a bit annoying cause tag is the mode I play the most, and we usually end up canceling a lot of songs with grey notes due to confusion.

Hope to see this (or some sort of simliar idea) added in the future~

Thanks,

~Raz.

P.S:

Your game is awesome, keep up the good work! XD
An64fan
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Real1
Maybe have the beats you can't click striped: (|||) With the number above the stripes.
FurukawaPan
I agree there should be a means of differentiating between a note in tag that you don't play, and a genuine gray combo color. Dotted lines are one idea, another one is a semi-translucency. Make the notes you don't play be semi-see-thru(tm) so you know they are there and that someone should hit them, but that someone is not you.

As is, there is complete confusion playing tag with any map that uses gray as a combo color.
Topic Starter
Razelis_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
peppy
I agree with the transparent option. I think I was going to do this but ran into a few problems. Will reconsider it!

Download: Manabu Namiki - Cry! Scream!! ~ Last Boss (TorNis) [Cry! (hitsounds)].osu