forum

Izzay's OCE & Asia Tournament! (3v3/1k-100k)(Regs. CLOSED)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Izzay

Hello! My name is Izzy, and this is my first time hosting an osu!tournament.

The tournament requirements include living in Oceania or an Asian country, as well as being within the rank boundary of #1,000 - #100,000 (osu!standard).

Unlike many tournaments, there is a smol twist! The twist to this tournament is that each team will be "randomized". Randomized as in, you won't know who your teammates will be until the staff handpicks each player into a team. Since randomizing a team could lead to an unbalanced team, the staff will take it upon themselves to make each team as balanced as possible. Meaning, you will not see a full team of 4 digits competing with a full team of 5 digits. We will also take into consideration with players that have earned badges.

If you are interested to enrol and meet the requirements, please respond to this post with your username, rank (osu!standard), region and country you live in. (If you live in Australia, please specify the state/city you live in for timing purposes)

This is all made for fun, however there is a prize pool (information below)!

Lastly, please check out my Twitch channel! I stream regularly on there and would really appreciate any support!

1. This is an Asia and OCE only, 3v3, #1,000 - #100,000 rank boundary (osu!standard).
  2. Each player will register individually. The tournament staff will be handpicking each player into separate teams to make the teams balanced as possible.
  3. Please join the discord server to complete your registration. All additional tournament information will be announced there. If you do not join the discord a week before the qualifiers stage, your registration will be cancelled and you will be removed from the tournament.
  4. Each team will have 4 players.
  5. When teams are made, each team will make their own team name (before qualifers)
  6. This is a single elimination tournament.
  7. Matches will be played in Head to Head, Score V2.
  8. All registered players and teams will enter qualifiers. The top 8 teams will head to the Quarter Finals.
  9. Qualifiers - Elimination|QF - BO7|SF - BO9|F - BO11
  10. The mappool for qualifiers will consist of 3 NM, 2 HD, 2 HR, 2 DT.
  11. The mappool for QF/SF/F will consist of 4 NM, 3 HD, 3 HR, 3 DT and 3 FM.
  12. Mappoolers can NOT enter the tournament.
  13. The prize is a 2 month supporter for each player in the winning team!

1. Please respect all players in the tournament and staff. This goes for both players and staff members. If anyone breaks this rule (in the discord server, match, forum etc.) they will be warned from the staff, and any following infringements they will be banned from the server as well as kicked from the tournament!. Refrain from using excessive profanity/inappropriate language and do don't harass other players or staff members.
  2. Failed scores will count!!!
  3. If a team does not have 3 members in the match, even after 10 minutes of waiting, will mean the team forfeits.
  4. If a player disconnects:
    1. If the player disconnects within 30 seconds of the map, the match will be replayed.
    2. If the player disconnects after 30 seconds of the map has past, the other team will earn the point or decide to replay the match again.
  5. The tournament is single elimination so if a team loses, they will be out of the tournament

1. Registrations: Jan. 2nd - Jan. 18th
  2. Qualifiers: Jan. 24th - Jan. 26th
  3. Announcement of Teams: Jan. 26th - Feb. 1st
  4. Quarterfinals: Feb. 7th - Feb. 9th
  5. Semifinals: Feb. 15th - Feb. 16th
  6. Finals: Feb. 22nd

Host: Izzay

Co-Host: Disappear

Admins: [Reflex], Ameliorate

Referees: zonelouise

Mappoolers: D-Rain, ChromaBot

Mappool Testers: TBD

Streamers: AraMaikeruAra, Disappear

Commentators: AraMaikeruAra, Disappear
Graphic Designer: [Reflex], Izzay

Satanicity
This is gonna be fun!
ExLuck
discord link is invalid ://
[Reflex]

ExLuck wrote:

check if you have 100 discord servers that happens when you reach 100
Topic Starter
Izzay

ExLuck wrote:

I have just realised!! Thank you for letting me know.
Here is the new discord link: https://discord.gg/VyKzGcR
rumii
\o/
Topic Starter
Izzay

Satanicity wrote:

This is gonna be fun!

It sure will be!
Saltizm
whoever gets me as their teammate sorry in advance
Toruta
sorry but what is discord id ?_?