forum

OSU! SKIN EDITED by Marekdonvycp

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
marekdonvycp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yf_yN4aawkc&feature=plcp Hallo this skin I edited from 10 other skins and i make One Original skin with this skin is game Best.Who this dont download dont see nice skin.
I play with this skin one week and I m satisfied :)))
[Kanzaki Ranko]
What are you trying to accomplish with this? You could've just uploaded the images and posted them here, or made an actual gameplay video with the skin, or at the very least used the [youtube] tag in the forums so the video gets embedded to the page.

Also, AFAIK, you have to credit the people who you got skin elements from AND ask for their permission to post a skin with those.
Pacemaker

Maav wrote:

What are you trying to accomplish with this? You could've just uploaded the images and posted them here, or made an actual gameplay video with the skin, or at the very least used the [youtube] tag in the forums so the video gets embedded to the page.

Also, AFAIK, you have to credit the people who you got skin elements from AND ask for their permission to post a skin with those.
Man, your post has such a pathetic feel to it - it's like a parent yelling at his kid after it dropped its ice cream cone.