forum

Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Magicphoenix
Friends made me bought it and I've been playing it a lot since then, really enjoyable, playing with emotions, shouts of joy, sadness'n'tears or just disappointment.
Very fun unless you play against grappler like Abel, Zangief or T. Hawk ô,,O ('coz OP shit grab 1/4 of yo life)

Main char currently is Sakura, sometimes play Juri or Yun. Still in training of the fundamentals tho and my execution isn't the very best, gotta practice more I guess?
Playing with the XBOX-Controller on my PC using the analog-stick which can fuck me up quite a bit sometimes, yet again - matter of practice. (Also been thinkin bout getting an Arcade Stick if I continue on playing this more often and longer)

If anybody here got an XBOX-LIVE account and plays SSFIV AE, feel free to post. (Unless you play Zangief :( Then gtfo)
Joof
I used to play often, but I was still horrible. Also, don't have XBL anymore >: .

My friend always trolled me local with Zangief and Seth's full circle grabs. It made me mad so much, haha.

My main was Ibuki and I played Sakura every now and then :P
Topic Starter
Magicphoenix
http://www.g4tv.com/videos/54396/focus- ... quality=hd

Know him or know him not, like him or dislike him. But I tell you, after this documentary you will remember him and stop disliking him 'coz dis shit gun' blow ya away !
Mike Ross when he's not trolling on youtube with gootecks, very well done and I loved it. (Dr. Chaos best moment)

You know you'll love it too, hf watching, I'm so pumped up right now :D
Topic Starter
Magicphoenix
Inside the mind of Daigo "The Beast" Umehara. (Arguably the best player on the world)
They take out a game from EVO 2010 (Daigo [Ryu] vs LamerBoi [Guile]) and analyze every move by having Daigo tell them what he thoguht at that exact moment.
1 hour talk for 2 minutes match, but totally worth it
Topic Starter
Magicphoenix
This kinda turns out to be my SSF IV AE blog ? teehee, but I don't mind !

My Messiah Uryo, he's my king ;D
Joof
Totally forgot about this thread, but after watching Infiltration's Akuma at CCUP 2012, I was thinking of actually taking up Akuma again haha, he's so goood with his vortex, esp when he clutched it against Gamerbee's Adon haha, I don't know if you watched it but it was amazing *-* .

EDIT:

Skip to 9:45 if you just wanna watch the clutch. :3