forum

[invalid] [web]Unranked map should have higher prioirity then bubbles.

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
haha5957
I'm talking about broken heart.

Honestly hroken heart map should have higher priority because If the map was once ranked it should be even more prepared then bubbled maps. Also getting a map unranked is kinda bad situation as mapper, and even worse if the map can't get enough attention (thus no, or very late reranked) because of it's not-so-special priority.
Sakura
They already got higher priority for BATs, it's just not visible on the forums.
Topic Starter
haha5957
I understand but still. having it have highest priority on pending map section would help both mapper, BAT, and even other mappers (so they know why it's unranked)

and honestly not every BATs are active 24/7, and some might not know that the map got unranked. bringing it to page 1 of pending should help.
Sakura

haha5957 wrote:

I understand but still. having it have highest priority on pending map section would help both mapper, BAT, and even other mappers (so they know why it's unranked)

and honestly not every BATs are active 24/7, and some might not know that the map got unranked. bringing it to page 1 of pending should help.
Every BAT and MAT knows when a map is unranked, dont worry about that... as for mods from other people tho, that's up to them whether they want to mod it or not
Cygnus
This actually depends whether the mapper agrees with the unrank or not. The priority would be useless imo. :O
deadbeat
I guess if the BAT's know when maps are unranked. then the extra priority wouldn't matter that much ._.
Stefan
Bumping.

Is this Feature still or even necessary? In usual case if a map is getting unrank-- eh unqualified it's potentially getting Attention by the BAT anyway. Except it's pretty obvious that the map is definitely not ready because it's not been checked by enough people where it obviously need it.
Maeglwn

Stefan wrote:

Bumping.

Is this Feature still or even necessary? In usual case if a map is getting unrank-- eh unqualified it's potentially getting Attention by the BAT anyway. Except it's pretty obvious that the map is definitely not ready because it's not been checked by enough people where it obviously need it.
dat 2 year bump

honestly, well, why not? the worst that it does is bring attention to unranked maps so people laugh at them or whatever (even though unranking isn't supposed to be detrimental anymore) it is a nice indicator. at the same time though, it's not really necessary.
Shohei Ohtani
Not really a dupe, but it was brought up in this thread that I made a while back

t/141492
TheVileOne
It is higher priority. This request is unneeded.