forum

Animated Scorebar, Pls Help!!!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
McCreetard
Hi, Im currently using Teatime skin by Nikstrim, and the scorebar is animated in game, looks nice so I tried looking into it, Im pretty new to skinning scene as I only know basic stuff like copying from other skins and add to mine and all that but, I want to try making the animated scorebar, how can I learn that or even make one for myself? Regards. Thanks in advance!!!
Draycon

McCreetard wrote:

Hi, Im currently using Teatime skin by Nikstrim, and the scorebar is animated in game, looks nice so I tried looking into it, Im pretty new to skinning scene as I only know basic stuff like copying from other skins and add to mine and all that but, I want to try making the animated scorebar, how can I learn that or even make one for myself? Regards. Thanks in advance!!!

If you want to make animated scorebar then look for the scorebar in Skinnable Files List (*there are all elements of scorebar(*and all other elements)). For animation you should use **scorebar-color(-n) (n-order number of animated element) (**health bar that reduces over time (in std)).
Topic Starter
McCreetard

Draycon wrote:

McCreetard wrote:

If you want to make animated scorebar then look for the scorebar in Skinnable Files List (*there are all elements of scorebar(*and all other elements)). For animation you should use **scorebar-color(-n) (n-order number of animated element) (**health bar that reduces over time (in std)).

Are there any specifi ways on how to do it? like do I need photoshop or what do I need? Regards!
justanewbie1
You can use After Effects or something else. There are bunch of tutorials on youtube that you can find out there.

But first, you need to learn the basic fundamentals of using After Effects or any similar programs.
Draycon

McCreetard wrote:

Draycon wrote:

McCreetard wrote:

Are there any specifi ways on how to do it? like do I need photoshop or what do I need? Regards!

I used photoshop while were creating quite simple animations. You can use anything that works with frames(animation).