6.02 x 10^23
xWillx
I would love a free subscription - #999
Yuzeyun

akrolsmir wrote:

6.02 x 10^23
AVOGADRO SPOTTED
I got it right, don't I ? ;_;

well there are a lot of people here, surprising that there are some doubled numbers, lol
I'm even wondering if the hat will be big enough rofl
TheGod_old
Yay : D.
9,424255e+15
swiezak
Firce777
#9236 \:D/
Omega
I'm in! I'm in! Can we do Graham's number? No? Fine. Nineteen Ninety two. (That's 1992)
[Zero_One]
Zero One ...
Jazz
all my favorite numbers are already taken D:

oh wait i still have....

dammit..so hard..

√-4

i choose square root of -4
Oswald
count me in :)
1.661 x 10^-24
Haseo_old
I'm entering. I want #69, but Hika already has it, so now I choose #524.
Jdle
#6996 :)
koki_old_1
Aki Evans
Pachohayo
#222 please :D
arien666
;___;
Lybydose
#2,147,483,648 to give the subscription to someone else
Kytoxid
TWO PI
NatsumeRin
#2222 plz.
eveless
#1123!
Anzo
I hope someone wll not give a number expression like this
x²+10x+25, (x+5)² or anything x or y thingy...

2 days before the raffle...
Azure, can you show us how you able to pick the random numbers on the day of the raffle?
Because maybe someone will complain and will say "I've been cheated!!" or "That's bias!!"

Anyways, regardless of what I'm saying, I still trust you that you'll do it fair and square..

Good luck to all of us...
Quaraezha

Azure_Kyte wrote:

Once the Raffle is over, I will write the numbers of each entrant on a piece of paper. Each piece will be of roughly equal size, so larger numbers won't have an advantage. My friend, who has no knowledge of this event and is conveniently my housemate, will draw 12 numbers from a hat, which, also conveniently, will have the tickets in there.

From there, the 12 tickets drawn will be the winners. Simple, no?
I'd love to see the look on your friend's face when he draws out a number like "2,147,483,648"
Anzo
^almost forgot aboutthat thing, sorry...

Getting things simplier, I guess Azure will need to take some pictures about the process...

/me was embarrased and runs away...
Lybydose

Quaraezha wrote:

Azure_Kyte wrote:

Once the Raffle is over, I will write the numbers of each entrant on a piece of paper. Each piece will be of roughly equal size, so larger numbers won't have an advantage. My friend, who has no knowledge of this event and is conveniently my housemate, will draw 12 numbers from a hat, which, also conveniently, will have the tickets in there.

From there, the 12 tickets drawn will be the winners. Simple, no?
I'd love to see the look on your friend's face when he draws out a number like "2,147,483,648"
Bonus points if you can tell me the significance of that number!
Quaraezha
I haven't taken Calculus yet :I
Lybydose
Actually I probably should have said -2,147,483,648 or did 2,147,483,647 instead, though 2,147,483,648 still makes sense depending on your perspective.

btw, entirely unrelated to calculus
Raging Bull

Lybydose wrote:

Bonus points if you can tell me the significance of that number!
Idk. All I know is 2^31-1 and some about max 32 bit variable integers.
boat
eh, all i know about that a lot of MMORPG's don't support a quantity of items or IG money higher then 2147e.t.c
Topic Starter
Azure_Kite
My camera's broken at the moment (and probably will stay like that; Means I need to get a new one).

That being said, I intend to film the entire event, so it's not like I'm going to be awarding people unannounced or making this biased. Anybody who even entertains the notion that I would do anything like that needs to step back a little. At the end of the day, I'm doing this for a little fun for you all (and to throw money at peppy, but whatever).

Just keep that in mind.
f e a r
Can I In? :3
Topic Starter
Azure_Kite
Sure; just pick a number.

Oh, you just reminded me I should probably set a period where no more entries will be allowed.

Why not set it to 12:00am, August 16th, GMT+10.

In other words, in just a little over 24 hours' time, No more entries will be accepted
show more