forum

An osu! Mafia - TOWN WIN

posted
Total Posts
show more
MDuh
oh cool, a very widespread vote situation at the very first day..
DeathxShinigami
Wojjan HAS TO BE by far the most productive Mafia player :o
Quaraezha
These people haven't posted yet:

pieguy1372, dkun, 0_o, and iMuffin

It is possible that they have no idea the game is already going on
or they are purposely lurking and try not to put any suspicion on them.
I'm just sayin'.

Also, Wojjan is pretty suspicious to me too, but he has a good point though.
Not quite sure about adam though.
Kitsunemimi
Dude, they have a week to post, they just want to see how stuff plays out for the first little while, so they don't make a dumb decision on the first day. Either that, or they actually don't know for some reason, but it's not like it really matters that much.
Wojjan
Lurking is far from a stable scumtell, especially on day one, and I don't really like your apparent voteshoving. If you suspect someeone, at least tell us why, or it's better just to keep your mouth shut for the time being. Just sayin'.

Mash, I don't think adam was remotely serious when he was voting for me on criticising my spelling of italian words. It's a random vote like any other, maybe just to provoke.

I'm really not liking all this nonsense about innocents and guilties, Quaraezha, so I'll cut you short by saying that it make you look like a mafia member. Those OMGUS foses towards anyone who raised an eyebrow against you didn't help. If we're going to use a lynch today (and I still adamantly preach any no lynch to be useless in an open setup) we can just as well lynch you.

A Vote on Quaraezha.
DeathxShinigami
In a way it's like all of the newcomer players ARE MAFIA!
Mashley
It could be in this very room... It could be you! It could be me! It could even be...
0_o
Posting to say that I'm here and have been following the thread. Haven't formed any solid opinions yet since people find pretty much anything suspicious on Day 1, but I'll be sure to pipe in if I have anything to say.
Claudia_old
Also, just saying, but Wojjie is probably right on the number of mafia. I don't quite see how pointing that out is suspicious, but then again...this is Mafia.
rust45

Quaraezha wrote:

rust45 wrote:

Vote: E-Hooker
I'm not found of hookers.
What is this, I don't even
I meant to say I wasn't fond of hookers, but it doesn't really matter anyway due to the fact that it was a random vote.
Wojjan
Oh hey facebro, good to see you paying attention. Do you think Quaraezha is suspicious? Like if you had to call something right now. Scum or town?
Kokizi
^Answering this question anyway.

Judging from the other mafia games I have played with him, he's a townie.

He's always been like that whenever there's a mafia game, and he always ends up being lynched. you can check #filipino sub forum if want evidence

but who knows. he might be mafia.
DeathxShinigami
The filipino players probably all work together @_@...
Kokizi

DeathxShinigami wrote:

it would've been great if we were allowed to do so.
0_o

Wojjan wrote:

Oh hey facebro, good to see you paying attention. Do you think Quaraezha is suspicious? Like if you had to call something right now. Scum or town?
Well he did get a little defensive when he got two random votes for him, but I've never played with him before so for all I know he could just be a naturally paranoid mafia player. Haven't looked at the filipino games Bakaloid mentioned yet, but at this moment there isn't enough against him to make me think he's scum.

BakaloidSky wrote:

DeathxShinigami wrote:

it would've been great if we were allowed to do so.
You would

if you were mafia.
MDuh

BakaloidSky wrote:

He's always been like that whenever there's a mafia game, and he always ends up being lynched. you can check #filipino sub forum if want evidence

metagaming is always bad
Topic Starter
NoHitter
VOTE COUNT
Quaraezha (2) - E-Hooker, Wojjan
E-Hooker (1) - rust45
Kitsunemimi (1) - MDuh
MDuh (1) - Kitsunemimi
Wojjan (1) - adam2046
adam2046 (1) - Mashley

Not Voting (7) - pieguy1372, dkun, BakaloidSky, 0_o, iMuffin, Quaraezha, DeathxShinigami
0_o

MDuh wrote:

BakaloidSky wrote:

metagaming is always bad
Actually it IS quite useful. We shouldn't assume he's a townie because of his behaviour, but if that's how he acts when he's pro-town then his behaviour should not be taken as a scum tell.

Disclaimer: I still haven't read the previous games, though I probably will at some point (unless someone wants to save me the trouble and verify it themselves).
Topic Starter
NoHitter
Prodded dkun, pieguy1372 and iMuffin
dkun
sorry, school issues.
will be more active.

:?
Wojjan
Why did you even let pieguy join I only know him as the guy who drops out of stuff.
Topic Starter
NoHitter
In hindsight, I should have made everyone confirm first before starting the day.
DeathxShinigami
pieguy is literally as useless of a player as me!
pieguyn

Wojjan wrote:

Why did you even let pieguy join I only know him as the guy who drops out of stuff.
D:

Anyway, responding to prod. I haven't read the thread yet though so I'll do that later.
iMuffin
I got prodded and i liked it
Claudia_old
any way we can sticky this thread?

i'm a lazy mofo and hate having to look a fourth of the way down page 1 to find it
pieguyn

Mashley wrote:

That was bloody fast :O
Well, I guess I'd agree with you that 4 or 5 mafia seems most likely, you never really know though :\
Vote adam2046. He was too quick to jump from his first randovote to the player who's actually starting discussion. To randovote is one thing, but to change it so quickly makes me raise an eyebrow. Well, we'll see.
I don't think his vote of Wojjan was entirely serious, so vote: Mashley

Regarding Quaraezha, I don't think he's necessarily mafia, but he's definitely being rather cautious. I dunno if he's trying to blend in or just new though.
Wojjan
As I already said (and I'm not usually one to fall into reptition) Quaraezha strikes me as either scum or aux. But in retrospect, it's best to err on the side of caution and let the ordeal be for now. Tentative Unvote, for now, because it wasn't that good play of me to riff on someone's posting habits of whom I've never seen a mafia post.

Regarding Mashley, I guess he's being sheepish and "oh lol what's going on" but I remember Two getting up in his grill for that and IIRC correctly he flipped town that game.

Now can you super sleuths detect why I FOS mashley after that?
0_o

Wojjan wrote:

Now can you super sleuths detect why I FOS mashley after that?

Mashley wrote:

Wojjan y u so suspicious?
Because he's on to you.
iMuffin
well i like to be different sooooo vote: dkun
adam2046

iMuffin wrote:

You know who's different?
That's right, The Mafia.
Topic Starter
NoHitter
VOTE COUNT
Quaraezha (1) - E-Hooker
E-Hooker (1) - rust45
Kitsunemimi (1) - MDuh
MDuh (1) - Kitsunemimi
Wojjan (1) - adam2046
adam2046 (1) - Mashley
Mashley (1) - pieguy1372
dkun (1) - iMuffin

Not Voting (6) - dkun, BakaloidSky, 0_o, Quaraezha, DeathxShinigami, Wojjan
DeathxShinigami
iMuffin has currently voted for dkun yet on the not voting list. Just saying.
iMuffin
I'm just so muffiny that i get two votes
Kokizi
*bump*

since it took me nearly 30 seconds to find this one. don't wanna see it get buried
Mashley
fyi I pretty much voted for adam to keep the discussion going. It worked, I guess. But since everyone's up in arms about it I'll Unvote
dkun

adam2046 wrote:

iMuffin wrote:

You know who's different?
That's right, The Mafia.
Vote iMuffin
Wojjan
Yes, we definitely need more OMGUS votes.
DeathxShinigami
Wow, lack of critical thinking much? Then again expect me to throw a vote that will be subjected to death as well.
Claudia_old
But that makes a good Mafia game!
show more