forum

opsu! - an open-source osu! client (UNOFFICIAL)

posted
Total Posts
show more
fr00
is it possible to run on iOS :roll: :?:
demoncat96
opsu setup help

how to make it work
1. get java if you dont have it already
2. run opsu.jar with java
3 ones it starts you will have to find the server that you can download from
most common qustion: red is 1 person and green is an other
what server are you using
what could happen if u pick wrong one
awser: well it will only get you a error and it will not download
ok
so make shure you test all download server and see the one that is the best for ur download
make shure to reply if you have any other problem :D and il be happy to help you
DeletedUser_4050493
Will it support other modes later? thx in advance~
Fuyuka
According to the post it is possible to get this running on iOS. If someone could make this happen that would be amazing. I have a jailbroken device I can test it with.

Edit: I'll just need the .ipa
demoncat96

Misakura wrote:

According to the post it is possible to get this running on iOS. If someone could make this happen that would be amazing. I have a jailbroken device I can test it with.

Edit: I'll just need the .ipa
there is non however it could be done eazely by pc :) remember that its eazier to do a Android app and then convert it insted of doing ipa direct. i got a rooted phone i can however play ipa and apk aps due to a mod that is installed on my phone also if you dont want the phone os you could put Android however you need the verision that fits the screen :) pm me back for more info. btw i installed windows on my phone through root and yes there is a fing for windows phones too :) thank you for making me clear up fings
PhilippineEevee
Hi, I tried opsu once then uninstalled.... if I changed my mind to try opsu again, when I install the jar then later I got an error that some file directory were missing. Help!
Voice COMA
你们谁知道这个软件放手机曲谱的文件路径???
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
找到文件路径把OSU的谱子放进文件夹里
然而这个玩意读不出来orz
有大佬知道这是什么情况吗???
多谢赐教
Coolnine9
(deleted)
flazepe

Coolnine9 wrote:

Does anyone know if it’s possible to reset the password of an account? Can’t remember mine. I’m moving devices and will lose the account then.
Don't post this here. Make a review on the Play Store. If not, create a new issue here: https://github.com/AnirudhRahul/opsu-Android/issues.

Jeffrey or fluddokt did not release the game on the Play Store so they have no idea. It's just some random dude who implemented online ranking and put ads in the game. Sad.
LOPEZ_TYUBKK_
How to update opsu! ?
NekoCatMeow
Hmmm is it possible to play beatmap videos (on android)?... but perhaps it will cause performance issues if implemented.. well yeah, it would be great if it could just like the original osu
KirazuRippin
How do i open files on an iphone?
BoozngZng
????
Human-Being
This game is good, but is there any way to change the sensitivity? I have no way to do it so I'd like to know if it will be implemented.
jkjkjkkjk
How do I tap with one hand and use the other hand to move the mouse with a pen stylus from the Galaxy Note 8. Like I want to float with the pen and tap with the other hand. THANK YOU.
agahe2711
this an amazing work but the sensitivity of the interface needs more work in my opinion since if i want to log in even though i pressed in the username box it keeps showing that im typing under the password box so i hope there will be a inspectation upon that matter sôn
LucianXCeed
Can me login my account to opsu?? Im wanna use this account on opsu,,, but cannot to login
maxxx

Human-Being wrote:

This game is good, but is there any way to change the sensitivity? I have no way to do it so I'd like to know if it will be implemented.
Opsu was made with on-screen styluses in mind, or actually tapping the circles. The new developer, Anirudh. Is currently working on sertan things the community wants so i suggest you go to the softwares GitHub https://github.com/itdelatrisu/opsu
To file a complaint so he can see it. But untill the huge update is finished i suggest you use a pen/mouse that you can manually set the sensitivity or an (external Android app). To change the sensitivity.
CrepyOriginal
the first time that i played this was on my chromebook (because it has Play store) and it worked just fine, that was my first Ous! experience tho

PS: i am bad at osu! but opsu! is going to be my main Osu! game not even joking
notmaddie500
ok so is there any way to connect opsu to my regular osu acct
_ralsei

notmaddie500 wrote:

ok so is there any way to connect opsu to my regular osu acct
no
Zeodius
Hi ! Is there any chance for Opsu to launch on iOS ? Osu iOS is garbage because you are locked to a tiny set of songs and Lazer is unplayable because you can’t tap with one hand while aiming with the other....
PeachyKin
Heyo! Just wanted to ask, why can't I login to osu with my opsu account?

Also there seems to be an issue with doubles of plays for each map on the left
AidanNail
When I try to play a song in opsu it gives me this error
"failed to create slider at index 317 Java.langRuntimeError both vectors are parallel" what does this mean?
Snowynxx
This app is nice but there's always a bug where the song didn't play and it will freeze. The cursor is way too slow and there's no sensitivity settings which is dumb anyone know how to fix this?
popkpo
Jdhe