Hydreigon
Imagine... eating pink spaghetti for breakfast

Caput Mortuum
imagine eating stupid italian noodles hahaha let me give u better noodles
levesterz
Hmm earthworm and mycelium
ColdTooth
Did you play airman?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Meah
I unlock other people's door tho
levesterz
i have unlock other people `s back door
johnmedina999
Hey ColdTooth

Nice power of 2 amount of posts!
abraker
10 bits of posts
Death

levesterz wrote:

i have unlock other people `s back door

Serraionga
abraker
pastaronni'sagna
Topic Starter
Alpha-R
what do u guys have with spaghetti??????????????
[Sick]Catcat

Sorry,I eat noodles.
ColdTooth

Alpha-R wrote:

what do u guys have with spaghetti??????????????

you're trash at the game and therefore must given the taste of our trash

ColdTooth

[Sick]Catcat wrote:

Sorry,I eat noodles.

everyone's satisfactory i guess
Hydreigon
spaghetti waifu
[Sick]Catcat
abraker
nice noodles
Westonini
sexy noods brother
samX500
_______________________________________________________________________________________
_______________________________________________________________________________________
___ANTI-ESCAPE BARRIER___

Okay abraker, I caught him, this rope is imbued with grenionite to prevent him from using any strange power. Let's not let him go this time

___ANTI-ESCAPE BARRIER___
q9za
Spaghetti is Noodle's Italian cousin.
johnmedina999
Spaghetti waifu is great because you can eat her out.
Nuuskamuikkunen
I can't eat spaghetti waifus if they look at me like that.
q9za
Noodle waifu is best waifu, because she is long.

This will be satisfying for long long man.
abraker
Thank you very much samx500. Now if you excuse me, I need to do something...

q9za
hehehehe, you forgot Westonini's horse will come to aid him!
abraker
not unless it has wings
Nuuskamuikkunen
That's impressive of Sam, not leaving his euphonium even in that scene.
Westonini
heyyyyyy abraker, long time no see man. great to see ya buddy.

whatcha got there in your hand, my good friend? You look fabulous today btw. You get a haircut recently or something?
abraker
This thing? Oh don't mind this thing. It's nothing. I'll just need you stay still for a bit so I can- so I can wipe of that dust off your hat. You sure did scramble so fast you didn't notice how dirty it is.
Westonini
oh shoot really? wow you're right, i didn't even notice. i'm sorry for treating you so wrongly my beautiful hat. you know what abraker, you're a nice guy. a REALLY nice guy. you'd never do anything to hurt me would you? ah, what am i talking about of course the amazing abraker would never do something so cruel! what a kind soul you are.

though i admit, you do seem to be approaching me in a slow and intimidating manner. probably just my imagination tho, aha..
Dialect
moms spaghetti
Westonini
so... abraker. uhh fractals amirite? pretty crazy stuff. hey, i've got a crazy idea: we should immediately stop what we're doing and get lost in the mystical world of fractals

like look at this bad boy

hot damn, pretty trippy right? one might even say it's quite.. hypnotizing...
q9za
This is one special cowboy...
He don't need no horse, since he has control of time, fractals and space.
abraker
oooo wait gimme let me see that. Woah it just keep on going and going and going. Where does it end? You know this remind me of the taylor series in a way because of how you can keep going on and on to get a more exact answer but never getting to it, it's a fascinating phenom...
keremaru

煙幕の術を出す!
Quick, Westonini! Come with me, and I'll save your life! We're killing Condrixes down on Ground, and our Squad needs a Corrosive Mesa! It's either doing what you and your horse were born for, or being radically-voted-president abraker's test subject. Choose!

___注意:社会距離戦略をある___

keremaru wrote:

煙幕の術を出す!
Quick, Westonini! Come with me, and I'll save your life! We're killing Condrixes down on Ground, and our Squad needs a Corrosive Mesa! It's either doing what you and your horse were born for, or being radically-voted-president abraker's test subject. Choose!

yea peace out abraker

I'M BACK BABY!
Tad Fibonacci
If Westo ever go to space, then OT would officially have it's first space cowboy.
abraker
...which I used to calcute the surface of infinitely detailed virtual injects in a... wait, where did Westonini go?

Oh, dammit. Cool fractal tho
show more