forum

OT Presidential Election 2020 Winner Announcement.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Tad Fibonacci

OT Presidential election winner announcement 2020

Welcome all denizens to the 2020 election winner announcement thread!

After a relatively long period of time, planning, recruiting, campaigning and voting, I am proud to announce that the OT Presidential Election 2020 has reached a conclusion.
I would like to thank all denizens who have contributed to this event by providing their opinions, registering to be a presidential candidate and/or have voted for their favorite candidate.

And so, without any further ado. The next OT president is:
SPOILER
R.O.S abraker!

I would like to congratulate the election winner and would hope that he will do a fine job as the next OT president!

The following is the statistics of the votes.
All confirmed votes had been documented along with the unique tokens that have been provided to the denizens whom have voted.

SPOILER

From this list, we can see that candidate abraker has the most amount of votes - 5 votes.
Followed by samX500 with 3 votes.
The 3rd place is Ashton with 1 vote.
And finally Keremaru with 0 vote.

This announcement thread will also serve as a post election discussion thread for denizens and a post election speech thread for presidential candidates.
Denizens are free to discuss the results of the election and share their opinions on this thread.
Ashton
Have fun playing pretend.

Edit: also, 12 people voted but only 9 votes are shown here. Obviously you bugged the results lmao
Nuuskamuikkunen

Ashton wrote:

Edit: also, 12 people voted but only 9 votes are shown here. Obviously you bugged the results lmao

Some votes made by non-denizens were invalid, among those mine.
levesterz

this image is brought to you by the lazy to do editing guy
abraker
It's an honor to be voted in Presidency. Expect a speech soon.
samX500
I would like to offer my congratulation to R.O.S abraker for earning his seat as OT president for 2020. It was an honnor to participate alongside him throughout this election.

Also to all of those who voted for me I would like to thank you for your support. We'll meet back again in 2021!
KatouMegumi
Doubt I would have gotten much votes if I was still running.
Achromalia
hmm. congrats, abraker.

will be speaking sometime soon.
Ashton
Lol funny how the new mechanical keyboard thread got more traction and interesting discussion than the fucking presidential elections lmao
Zain Sugieres
ok but i got disqualified when meah clearly answered the question in my name as i was unavailable at the time ? dogs
abraker
cats
keremaru
ouo congrats abaker

congrats

congrats

expect a welcoming committee on your way to the OT trash house
abraker
thank yo- wait..
ColdTooth
i won
levesterz
Congratulation clodtoth in winning
abraker
clayton
CATS!
NeonKraken

eblf2013 wrote:

Ashton wrote:

eblf2013 wrote:

Ashton wrote:

Same here