forum

I’m sorry about yesterday...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ashton
Hello everybody,

I would like to denounce my previous actions against former presidential candidate katoumegumi. Whether it was the fight we had that made him forfeit his candidacy, or his choice alone, what I did was not right.

The truth was I knew my chances of winning the election were slim to none; very few people like me, I’m toxic, and there are many other more popular choices for president.

Knowing this, I decided to find dirt against my opponents. I searched through pages upon pages of the opposing candidates messages through discord, their forum messages, anything I could use. And I found the infamous line from katoumegumi; the line that I used, along with a clickbaity headline and some melodramatic seasonings, in an attempt to kibosh his campaign before phase two even began.

You could say I succeeded, but the reality is, I kiboshed my own campaign. I lost my temper when my plan backfired, and I drove my campaign into the gutters. Even though katoumegumi is no longer a presidential candidate, I feel nothing but contempt for what I have done.

I wish the best for him, and am truly sorry for what I have done. Do I expect forgiveness? I don’t deserve it. For all you guys could know, I could be playing petty to regain the respect that I rudely threw away.

However, the least I can do is pledge that moving forward that I will no longer use dirty mudslinging tactics. I will fight this fight fair and square.

Good luck fellow presidential candidates!
ColdTooth
haha im sory fr bein retaresdds
KatouMegumi
Feel free to contact me through osu PM's, if you want.
Topic Starter
Ashton

KatouMegumi wrote:

Feel free to contact me through osu PM's, if you want.

I unblocked you through discord
abraker
You inspired me to dig dirt up on SamX500