forum

SamX500: A Danger to OT.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
abraker
The mental well being of an OTPresident is an important thing to consider. An OTPresident has to be mentally stable as well as have a noble vision to further the ideals of glorious OT. Well I'll have you know that SamX500 is nothing but that!

Remember back to the horrid Padoru invasion? Even I still have PTSD remembering it, but bare with me. Well I shall have you know that SamX500 was an unfortunate casualty in that event. While he made it out alive, I can't say his mind came out unscathed after that encounter.

However, even more concerning are SamX500's more recent actions. Let's remember back to the abraker impersonator day. While impersonating my face can be considering nothing more than a freedom of expression, impersonating official statements are quite a serious offense. It just happened that SamX500, while impersonating my face, also committed fraud by faking an official statement by posing as a Royal OT Scientist!

Considering these two quite important factors, I do not believe samx500's is fit to represent the denizens of OT much less be given the powers of the OTPresident.
Topic Starter
abraker
And just to be clear in case anyone thinks I was the one unleashing Padoru on SamX500 in that screenshot, in full context I was warning SamX500 of the dangers Padoru poses. Alas he listened not.

NeonKraken
Digging up dirt on competitors gives off a strong impression to prospective voters, though I will not say which. Might I say, though, this was expertly worded, mighty expertly indeed.

I should point out, Royal Scientist, abraker, that a certain percentage of the population suffers much more severely from Padoru encounters than others. I would have thought this was something abraking labs would have already figured out, and I am disappointed that the suspected candidate was not tested and researched on that matter before this shocking news was published. This leaves the readers with a lot of unanswered questions.
Topic Starter
abraker
I had Padoru Syndrome researched early on out of curiosity and found that to be a mistake. My facilities did not have the adequate measures in place to contain such thing. It's not like I create or hold monsters in the labs. As soon as the threat to the facility became clear I pulled the plug and dealt with those i-dealt with them.

There was not much I could do about the Padoru but let the situation blow up and blow over. Nothing I had could work on them. Not even my fancy proto-portals tech. Luckily Padoru posed no more danger to OT more than after we realized what had happened.
NeonKraken
Many lands away from OT lies the distant anarchy of #osu. As someone who lurks there as a way to pass the time between maps among other things, there sure is a lot of heresy that goes on there, but I have heard some very convincing stories about Padoru encounters. Very convincing indeed. What were your sources on this investigation?
NeonKraken
Maybe we could prove Padoru syndrome once and for all, maybe we can’t, but if we could- you’d have to randomly pull from not only G&R, but probably even Tournaments. Maybe even Art, I’m sure those lads have some stories! Or even the inactive dungeons such as Music Hall! Or *gasp* the ingame chats! Might I suggest #russian due to the northern style atire the classic Padoru wears?

That’s a lot of people being experimented on without their consent, but is it worth it to find out once and for all if Padoru Syndrome actually affected anyone? We may never know for sure.

Hashire sori yo...

Hmmm? What was that
Topic Starter
abraker
Sources?
NeonKraken
Yes, why did you decide against Padoru Symptom so quickly? Why should those suffering be marginalized? What if there are people out there thinking there irrational fear of Padoru is their fault? We want justice!
Topic Starter
abraker
Didn't you read what I wrote? The situation was out of my control. I could do nothing. I had to go as far as defend myself from it!
NeonKraken
Oh, the situation itself was caused by research of the Padoru Syndrome? In that case, could a merger occur between abraking labs and KatouMegumi’s private OT research labs to seek the truth? There’s security in numbers!
levesterz
HASIRE SORI YO
KatouMegumi
KAZE NO YOU NI
levesterz
TSUKIMIHARA WO
KatouMegumi
PADORU PADORU
NeonKraken
Oh no, well, looks like some have broken in to the system. Alas, but what a great time to research Padoru Sybdrome!
levesterz
Nyaaa~
KatouMegumi
I would like to mention that "Padoru Syndrome" is a seasonal infection, usually active around December 20-28th. Just like common flu, no need to be cautious of it. It does sometimes happen outside the aforementioned periods, but quickly dies off due to seasonal temperature.
NeonKraken

KatouMegumi wrote:

I would like to mention that "Padoru Syndrome" is a seasonal infection, usually active around December 20-28th. Just like common flu, no need to be cautious of it. It does sometimes happen outside the aforementioned periods, but quickly dies off due to seasonal temperature.

No, that’s false! Padoru Syndrome is an entirely different disorder where a certain percentage of the population has severe and unexplained reactions to the Padorus. They are more affected than others! The after effects can last far past spring, and even through summer if any rogue Padorus decided to overstay their welcome!
KatouMegumi
Any supporting evidence on that?
levesterz
Padoru symptom is a lie . There no such thing as Padoru symptom. Paduro is real, padoru is a god . Those who does not believe in Padoru will be cursed from the great Padoru.
show more