forum

Dreams about teeth falling out

posted
Total Posts
show more
Arachnid
The tooth fairy is tired of your rubbish
Meah
Did they tell you thay they're gonna fall out?
Topic Starter
- Roman -

Arachnid wrote:

The tooth fairy is tired of your rubbish

probably
ColdTooth
cold teeth actually hold on tighter
captainmilk
That's apparently a common dream, you'll definitely find an answer and meaning online somewhere.
abraker
last time I set out to find the answer and meaning to things on the internet I wandered into a place full of shit and have been stuck there ever since.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Well you see..

Osu represents the fact that you are a virgin, for that everyone who plays osu is incapable of talking to a woman (unless if you are a gamer girl, which doesn't exist). This stereotype is believed to be true among the community because we worship our 2D anime waifu and refuse to communicate to the outside world via irl conversation. In this case, it is telling you that before this, you are a weeb who neglect real life to immerse yourself into this downward spiral called otaku culture. This becomes more meaningful as the dream proceeds and we can see teeth. These teeth stands for you refusing to leave this unhealthy lifestyle, as these teeth are planted deep in the pulp, just like the weeb culture attraction has digged deep inside you. This metaphor is warning you the seriousness of this problem and how terrible it has become. Having your teeth falling out means that you are finally willing to leave this bad habit behind and embrace a new healthy lifestyle that enables you to function like a normal human being. You are now able to communicate with other people, especially women. Talking about falling teeth, last weekend I had myself a medium rare steak. It took me a whole minute to finish chewing a small piece of it, and I didn't even finish chewing that piece of steak because I gave up half way since I felt like my teeth were going to felt off and swallowed it. I almost choked too because of how chewy the thing is. I swore to myself from that day on that I would never eat medium rare steak ever again and would only eat rare steak. You know who else almost choked to death too? Pablo Picasso. Actually he did die because of choking. There's an old Catalan proverb that says "The table kills more people than war does" - and it is truly applicable for this situation as Pablo died from eating too much food and choking. Therefore, food is bad and we shouldn't eat them at all.
Carmlillball
The tooth fairy's gonna get revenge.
ASHIQUL
Did u watch inside out?
bighatpaul
Yes I have. Take of this what you will, I don't believe there is much to dreams as this site seems to, but maybe it'll be interesting to you.
ASHIQUL
^this is some voodoo shit
abraker
so it means some whole lotta nothing
Westonini
I got a zombie army and you can't harm me
Who do you voodoo, bitch?
Drink blood like a vampire without warnin'
Who do you voodoo, bitch? Stand up!
Sam B got the thing that go bump in the night
Who do you voodoo, bitch?
Hide your kids, grab your wife, better get out o' sight
Who do you voodoo, bitch? Let's go!
captainmilk
I've never had any of those common dreams, except falling and waking up before hitting the ground. I just have stupid dreams making no sense, or dreams about things that have to do with things really important to me
it's only either of those two
TeeArctic1
I used to have continuous dreams who continued from where it left off last time, sort of like saving and loading in a video game. Survived in a horribly scary zombie apocalypse each night for three months once, man was that freaky
Carmlillball
My dreams are mainly situated in reality.
TeeArctic1

Carmlillball wrote:

Carmlill confirmed MLKJR
Carmlillball

TeeArctic1 wrote:

Carmlillball wrote:

Carmlill confirmed MLKJR

I had a dream...

It was mostly about my mate and how awkward I am talking to her.
abraker
I had a recurring dream of a nighttime warzone where planes were constantly being shot down whenever I looked out the front window. Then 9/11 happened.
GSG95
yo abraker wtf kind of vietnam shit are you dreaming about

are you okay
abraker
no joke, this was when I around 4-5 years old
Tad Fibonacci
Did 9/11 even happened when you were 4-5 years old?

I mean if you dreamt about it before it even happened then that would be creepy.
abraker
I'm going to be 24 this August
Tad Fibonacci
Holy shit abraker's a psychic.

Edit: actually, the time matches. I'm retarded.