forum

[CTB] [REG CLOSED] 4 Digit Player Tournament Season 2

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
GinIkari

CONGRATULATIONS 13187berlin FOR WINNING THE TOURNAMENT

Hello there and welcome to the 2nd Season of the "4 Digit Player Tournament".
So many players may ask, what does 4 Digit Player Tournament mean? Well, basically it's just what it sounds like, this tournament is for players who are 4 digits! That means from rank #9999 to rank #1000.

The point of this tournament is for new players having fun and collect some tournament experience as we may get competition from the whole world but the real question is who'll be the Winner?

General rules

1. The score used in this will be ScoreV2

1. This is a Solo Tournament which will start with a Group Stage(1 Group = 4Player)
  1. The 2 Top player from each group will advance

1. This tournament has space for a maximum of 64 players. If there are more players then 64 then a PP Cut-Off will happen

1. If a player changes his Osu!tag after the Registration , please contact one of the tournament hosts GinIkari or MasterForcer , if the player wont tell the tournament hosts he is not allowed to play his next game

Mod rules

1. In the first Mappool there will be 3 NoMod, 2 Hidden, 2 HardRock, 2 Doubletime, 2 Free Modand 1 Tiebreaker map

1. The Tiebreaker will be played with NoMod , can be played with Hidden. ANY OTHER MOD IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN

1. When picking either DoubleTime or HardRock maps, you are allowed to play it with Hidden

1. When playing a Free Mod map you are allowed to pick Hidden, HardRock; Hidden+HardRock

1. At Free Mod maps, Player are not allowed to use the following mods: Easy, Flashlight, Sudden Death,other difficulty reducing or unranked mods

In-game rules

1. You cannot nullify a beatmap under any circumstance

1. Only in the first 10 seconds of a map can the map be retried if anything hindering happens such as a disconnect. This is only allowed once per match per team

1. -Player are allowed to join 15 minutes later as Scheduled, if they are not joining the Lobby after 10 minutes its an WbD for the Opponent
  1. If a Player quits the Lobby mid match he has 5 minutes to come back , otherwise it will be submitted as a Forfeit
  1. As for rolls, the team that won the roll will ban second and pick second, meaning that the team that lost the roll will both ban and pick first. Banning order is via alternation: Roll-loser > Roll-winner > Roll-loser > Roll-winner
Always remember that this is just a game (I.e behave yourself)

Date when the registration will be closed: 05/05/2019 (dd/mm/yyyy)
Group Stage live drawings: 11/05/2019
Mappool Showcase (after GS drawings ): 11/05/2019
Group Stage Week 1: 18/05/2019
Group Stage Week 2: 25/05/2019
Round of 32: 01/06/2019
Round of 16: 08/06/2019
Quarter Finals: 15/06/2019
Semi Finals: 22/06/2019
Finals: 29/06/2019
Grand Finals: 06/07/2019

Registration Formular

1st Place = 6 Months of Osu!Supporter
2nd Place = 3 Months of Osu!Supporter
3rd Place = 1 Month of Osu!Supporter

Tournament Host:

GinIkari MasterForcerInryukaLurs

Mappool Selectors

Hanik Inryuka[_-Kukkai-_]LursLaviSorrow

Referees

Lurs WesleyKawaiiCxncerLeWindAdooomGinIkariZephirineTNKSTCRaoulLaviSorrowHanikMasterForcerCxluchatigereyes144

Streamers/Commentators

DataPataFiruItsJ0elWesleyKWYJIBOLaviSorrowMasterForcer

Big Thanks to Wesley who helped me big time with this forum

IT IS STRONGLY ADVICED TO JOIN THE DISCORD AS WE WILL POST EVERY CHANGE THERE

Zephirine
w
-Hex-
Brb, derank till 1k
Dapulezatos
Oh well. Guess I'm gonna join the tourney. Time to take a break from mapping stuff :3c
Heam
HYPE
WitheringSou1
pls fix
Carrotline
<>
Topic Starter
GinIkari

WitheringSou1 wrote:

pls fix

It has been fixed so you can join know :D
GO JOIN °;...;°
~GinIkari~
Kyuko_old_1
Good luck all ^^
Hoshikuz
i can't participate anymore :c
Chiya--
Nooo :''
Kitsuka
>Wants to participate
>Can't play with mods

OOF. I can always try?
LaviSorrow
Very good tournament for beginners and new players :)
Kanoponzu
Good luck and Have fun all :D
Miyu Sakurada
Wow 4 digit tournament
I cant join because my laptop freeze sometimes if play Overdose or Rain
EpanPan
GL everyone xD
Sicknee
What if you absolute suck at hidden? T.T
Midiru
Do rules say that you can add HD to any DT or HR pick? Or it's only when you're picking?
Kyuko_old_1
Hi, sorry.. i give up this tournament for some reasons. Good luck all ^^ sorry one more time
LaviSorrow

DimaMyronets wrote:

Do rules say that you can add HD to any DT or HR pick? Or it's only when you're picking?

Yes you can add HD to any DT or HR pick, matches are played with score v2 and it means that you don't get extra points for selecting HD.
Cnote Johnson
so are there going to be rounds where we have to play with mods or is it going to be a free mod tournament?
marselGO
marselGO#1903

this is my discord