forum

Please Help :(.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
m33k00
how do i good at this game.
Roary
Everybody probably tells you this and it's the most frustrating thing but you just have to play. If you're struggling to get the hang of osu! there are many tips and tricks videos on YouTube you are able to watch and they might help you out a bit. You should be playing at least an hour a day if you want to improve and make sure to have lots of beatmaps.
Achromalia
Westonini
yeah I mean people say "play more" as a meme but that's really what it comes down to.
abraker
pillage the posts

PILLAGE

ColdTooth
Have you tried hitting it with a hammer?
abraker

ColdTooth wrote:

Have you tried hitting it with a hammer?
The point isn't to nail it, but to hammer it
johnmedina999

abraker wrote:

The point isn't to nail it, but to hammer it
You mean "to get it hammered", right?
abraker

johnmedina999 wrote:

You mean "to get it hammered", right?
The difference? You are getting it hammered!
hayate13
Oh my god gameplay and rankings.
Green Platinum
How do I get good at navigating the forums.

A website dedicated to osu! and people somehow scroll down to Other and post in Off-topic.
Meah
hax
apolinary
how do I bad in real life...
but to be honest, in real life I really feel bad. there are no friends, and if there are, they are fake and I bother them after a week of communication. Hate it. One more thing - I live in Russia. I live in one of the largest cities in the country, but for some reason I feel like I'm in some kind of a city-type settlement. everywhere are gopniks, that strange-looking drunk guys in adidas and abibas, especially near the subway, where I met a 3 strange gopniks, by who the girl is not particularly looking at her age, was almost raped behind the garages. When I remember that I just want to cry...
So, I just spend all my free time at home with my internet-friends or with my favourite games.
Quibbly
Alt + F4
ColdTooth

apolinary wrote:

how do I bad in real life...
but to be honest, in real life I really feel bad. there are no friends, and if there are, they are fake and I bother them after a week of communication. Hate it. One more thing - I live in Russia. I live in one of the largest cities in the country, but for some reason I feel like I'm in some kind of a city-type settlement. everywhere are gopniks, that strange-looking drunk guys in adidas and abibas, especially near the subway, where I met a 3 strange gopniks, by who the girl is not particularly looking at her age, was almost raped behind the garages. When I remember that I just want to cry...
So, I just spend all my free time at home with my internet-friends or with my favourite games.

Ok for real, I think you need actual help, instead of ranting on the forums. It's sad to see someone like you go through a rough life, but honestly, you're also speaking on off-topic, and I'm almost positive noone is going to care, or they're going to look at this like I just did and go "What the fuck?"
Flanster
What the fuck
show more