gab1su
good skin thanks
Topic Starter
Garin
updated puush link
XX3N
only std version?
xXDark_101Xx
I really want this skin but it doesn't let me , every time I do it says "Unable to import skin" .

Please someone help! :o :( :? :cry:
raremens
Great Skin, I'm loving it! What is the endsong called btw?
p2love
most mainstream skin
AATCHOPSTICKS
HOW DO I DOWNLOAD THIS? :(
- Zuramaru -

AATCHOPSTICKS wrote:

HOW DO I DOWNLOAD THIS? :(
Click this link and then double click the .osk file.
Etaia2000
All links are down for widescreen version... The Puush link gives an internal server error and all the rest was removed :(
Are there any mirrors?
MitsukiRush
Cool skin I like it but not just the cursor the yellow one with a trail look way better for me :)
caskd
This skin is pretty much your best choice when you are playing high AR/Hidden maps due to its good visibility, minimalistic design and clearness.Thanks for mantaining it.
_sam
This is my favorite skin! Been using it for ages. Thanks!
mahdi99123
good skin bro i :D ...................i dont know you made it or some one but txs is helpful skin :)
Chrobar
Song titles and category names spill over edge. Yes, I have songs thumbnails turned off, but even if thumbnails are turned on, the categories are misaligned.

I'm confused as to why the most popular skin on Osu has this issue. Any advice on how to fix?

Example:
https://imgur.com/a/5jVTf
Topic Starter
Garin

Chrobar wrote:

Song titles and category names spill over edge. Yes, I have songs thumbnails turned off, but even if thumbnails are turned on, the categories are misaligned.

I'm confused as to why the most popular skin on Osu has this issue. Any advice on how to fix?

Example:
thats not an issue, you're supposed to have thumbnails on.
Chrobar

Garin wrote:

Chrobar wrote:

Example:
thats not an issue, you're supposed to have thumbnails on.
Thanks for getting back on this, Garin! Categories are still misaligned even with Thumbnails turned on. How come your other skin, Minimalist Miku, has both song and category titles aligned correctly with or without thumbnails? This fix would be amazing for the best Osu skin in the world! :D

If there are modifications I can make on my local Yugen skin to resolve this visual song list issue, please advise on which files as I plan on using only Yugen
Topic Starter
Garin

Chrobar wrote:

Thanks for getting back on this, Garin! Categories are still misaligned even with Thumbnails turned on. How come your other skin, Minimalist Miku, has both song and category titles aligned correctly with or without thumbnails? This fix would be amazing for the best Osu skin in the world! :D

If there are modifications I can make on my local Yugen skin to resolve this visual song list issue, please advise on which files as I plan on using only Yugen

its just because i never designed the skin with thumbnails off in mind, i always have them on and i cba to reupload all 4 versions again just for one tiny thing, my internet sucks dick lol

if you wanna edit it yourself just open menu-button-background.png and move everything to the left, should fix it
Chrobar
Thanks, Garin!

For those wanting to fix the song and category name alignment, this works for both thumbnails turned on and off:
https://imgur.com/a/NeKnL

Save off the menu-button-background png items, rename them to menu-button-background.png and menu-button-background@2x.png, and place them in your folder:
\osu!\Skins\- YUGEN -

Examples of the fix are in the post.
Nqinn
Wow Amazing, cool osu!mania skin, cool osu!standard skin
gansta
update? LOL
- S o l
Uh, Puush link down ♥
LunarEdge7
New player here, I've been playing on circular notes in mania and then found a certain "Crystal Voiz" one that stuck with me for a long time. (3 months?)

I loved it but wanted the notes that I could relate to, similar to DJMax Portable, the regular line/rectangle ones. I found a DJMax skin but the notes and everything was just too small.

Then I found this and from now every hold note just felt right on to me, so I thank you with my heart for this. Good colorful notes.
Roscoejustros

deadbeat wrote:

oh cool. looking forward to checking this out when i get home

Its been three years and you are still not home
Mintysilver237
idc how old the skin is it's still my favorite <3
MrKawaii20
can you give me the mediafire link hard to download on MEGA cuz non premium account
DL_LSR
I CAN'T DOWNLOAAAAAD! Somebody pls take me google or yandex disk, or anything similar, big thanks!
SilentAd
Really nice!!
BeesandEagles
all of ur widescreen links are down ma brudda
AluakhuYT
Muy Buena Skin :)
HawkAussie
Yeah, they are down as I want to update my skin but can't because of it being down.
show more