forum

Demetori - Crazy Xenomorph

posted
Total Posts
show more
Faust
Not bad I must say.

I...am pretty exhausted right now, but I'll pick on the things that really need attention. I liked Lunatic very much.
So here's what I found:

Lunatic: In general, I noticed some your notes were all shifted slightly to the left, I found it puzzling. Please make the
neccesary changes so they all appear on the right grids as they should. Spacing looked very inconsistent at
some places, but that's nitpicking on my part.

Extra: So aggressive.
- 03:17:945 - your slider is using 1/2. Not good. It would be better if you went with 1/3 or something. It's more
intuitive since this track is mathcore, a bit complexed timed. Try doing what I did with the slider for
all parts similar to it.
I suggest this:
- 03:15:255 - Now this, and the one slider and spinner that comes after, aren't very nice.
I did some tweaking to them, so here's what I suggest. Please look closely at the timeline, I shifted them, so take note.
Topic Starter
Dragvon
Mod Comments

OH-SHI-

OH-SHI- wrote:

Not bad I must say.

I...am pretty exhausted right now, but I'll pick on the things that really need attention. I liked Lunatic very much.
So here's what I found:

Lunatic: In general, I noticed some your notes were all shifted slightly to the left, I found it puzzling. Please make the
neccesary changes so they all appear on the right grids as they should. Spacing looked very inconsistent at
some places, but that's nitpicking on my part. Hmm i'm not sure if i fixed the right ones. If i didn't please show me an example >.<

Extra: So aggressive.
- 03:17:945 - your slider is using 1/2. Not good. It would be better if you went with 1/3 or something. It's more
intuitive since this track is mathcore, a bit complexed timed. Try doing what I did with the slider for
all parts similar to it.
I suggest this: (SS was here) Hmm this is exactly how it was before or there is something i'm not seeing?

- 03:15:255 - Now this, and the one slider and spinner that comes after, aren't very nice.
I did some tweaking to them, so here's what I suggest. Please look closely at the timeline, I shifted them, so take note.
(Another ss was here~)I've noticed the timeline, but have you changed the speed? for some reason i can't get a similar shape with a repetead slider :3

Forgive me this time, i didn't understand so nice your mod :X
However, kudos for Lunatic
happy30
http://puu.sh/3Mv (my diff will be using this bg)

give me a few more days :o

sorry that this takes me so long :o
Topic Starter
Dragvon

happy30 wrote:

http://puu.sh/3Mv (my diff will be using this bg)

give me a few more days :o

sorry that this takes me so long :o
Oh take your time ^-^!

I'll fulll sub it witht he Bg when you finish it~
Firo Prochainezo
Star. <3
aallie_old
Star'ing~
Topic Starter
Dragvon
Ty :3!
GOGO Mods <3
sveta-insane
star~
Jinxy
[Normal]
OD is quite low for a normal.
02:01:911 (1) - This appears after the blue beats while it should be before, which is pretty stupid and confusing, Remove this spinner or increase OD.

[Hard]
Increase OD to avoid the map becoming a clusterfuck.
Increase distance spacing. Seriously, the part after the first break has all the beats sprawling around, with distances that are similar despite the timing.
02:28:394 (5) - Is this supposed to be a blanket slider? The overlap looks pretty fail. >_>

[Insane]
OD is good, spacing... At least use 1.0 god dammit

[Extra]
I like this OD, and its also fast enough to counter the spacing problems.

Should be good... I guess?
Topic Starter
Dragvon
JInxyjem

JInxyjem wrote:

[Normal]
OD is quite low for a normal.
02:01:911 (1) - This appears after the blue beats while it should be before, which is pretty stupid and confusing, Remove this spinner or increase OD. Hmmm incresed OD by 1, for now

[Hard] I will fix these later
Increase OD to avoid the map becoming a clusterfuck.
Increase distance spacing. Seriously, the part after the first break has all the beats sprawling around, with distances that are similar despite the timing.
02:28:394 (5) - Is this supposed to be a blanket slider? The overlap looks pretty fail. >_>

[Insane]
OD is good, spacing... At least use 1.0 god dammit Fixing~

[Extra]
I like this OD, and its also fast enough to counter the spacing problems.

Should be good... I guess?
Kurai
:3
Topic Starter
Dragvon
Yay Kurai *3*!
Thanks for kudos star <3
Kotone
star ><
Topic Starter
Dragvon
Thanks for your star ^-^
Baka-Otome
Estrela pra você Drag~
Boa sorte com o seu map. o/
Topic Starter
Dragvon
Yupiie xD!
Thanks
Danzai_old
Hey there MR.
I know played trought all diffs.
I will not come with any modding stuff since this map seems to have been modded enough. On a other hand, I will just tell you that this map is good, no not good, it is godly. It can stand up with those few maps I actually enjoy playing. GJ

Also; Here is your star =)
Topic Starter
Dragvon
Thanks for your support :3
lkjl23
ShaggoN
Blue: Sugestion. Not necessary, but should take good effects.
Green: Notification or cosmetic thing. May, but don't have to be fixed.
Orange: Should be fixed.
Red: Have to be fixed.

General
Timing looks weird, but i fucking can't understand timing of this song, so i can't help here. >_>

[Normal]
  1. 01:28:395 (1) - Remove new combo.
  2. 01:43:912 (1) - Add new combo.
  3. Delete unused timing secions.
[Hard]
  1. Overused new combos.
Looks fine.

[Lunatic]
  1. Combos of course. 3 or 4 note combos are usually too short here and look ugly.
Cool stage. I like it :3

[Extra]
Erm... this sucks (no offence). too many notes, which in consequence doesn't follow the rhytm. I can't read this map at all.
For example: 01:17:222 (1) - 1-2 2-3 4-5 what do you hear there, that you're placing 2 notes on every beat? this situation repeats few times on this map.
Guerra
hey Drag
nimi
wee a vida é bela *dorgas feelings*
madaoB
star :D
gat1toneku
love demetori
tsundoll
Why isn't this ranked yet? I got it over a year ago and it's really good.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.