forum

[added] Configurable Key for Song Reset ( Ctrl + R )

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +15
Topic Starter
Dat Unreal
The title pretty much says everything.
I just think that the position of the Keys is quite useless if you arent an Osu player which uses the lower botton part of the keyboard or the middle.
I for my part, cannot use it at all, because i would have to go from NUM9 NUM8 up to ctrl + r, which makes the usual reset (esc - reset) quite quicker.
Im just asking for a simple change which makes me switch the key i want for reset, and i think that wouldnt be much work at all.
Well, thanks!
deadbeat
i think it's already planned that this would be customizable at some point
Topic Starter
Dat Unreal

deadbeat wrote:

i think it's already planned that this would be customizable at some point
Yey !
Hope its true, thanks !
Bara-
This would be helpful, as Ctrl R isn't really close to your hand when clicking with ZX
Then you can better just fail
FrzR
I use my Logitech Gaming Software to do ctrl+r. =w=)

But to be able to be customized isn't a bad idea.
Satyrsaw
I Changed my shif key on my black widow to CTRL + R For easier reset. But The fact that you could change the key combination in the options would be great! Totaly support!
TicClick
I'd love it to be just R like it was in the first ap[pearance
Danshi_old_1
IMO its easier just pressing Esc and clicking retry.. When i screw up its just an instant reaction that I just automatically do without even thinking..
it only takes like 0.5th of a second :D
Oinari-sama
Hooray :D

BanchoBot wrote:

Issue(s) in this thread have been addressed by the following changes:
  1. Add bindable quick retry key (default to tilde). (peppy)
The changes will be applied to builds newer than b20150318cuttingedge.

Please follow up in this thread if you believe more work needs to be done to fix the mentioned issues. If they have not yet been resolved, please provide any new details that may have arisen after this build.
Bara-
Good to see it
But...
What is a tilde?
Oinari-sama
tilde is ~
peppy
It's rebindable too.
Rfortes
I was wondering, is there a way to unbind Ctrl + R? I use "E" and "R" keys to play and sometimes I press ctrl by accident and it quick retrys my song.
Bara-
Please refrain from bumping old marked threads

As for the issue, afaik no. You should change keybinding for the ER buttons then...