jfc where has this thread gone
The abyss
Rurree

roshan117 wrote:

jfc where has this thread gone
you're to blame
B1rd

repr1se wrote:

Data don't lie. AFAIK I summoned data rather than the opinion section.

I'm not going to argue with the rest because it's opinion.
So you're just gonna ignore everything I wrote for some reason? If you say that I'll just assume that I 'won' the debate.

Data is misleading, it's very easy to manipulate numbers to look like they suit your argument. Like I already pointed out how I just tweak a few things then suddenly the numbers show the opposite.

And you're not proving anything by giving examples from your biased left wing site. You can't arbitrarily assign different level of 'truths' to certain statements then pass if off as facts. And even if it completely accurate, it doesn't prove anything. I know Donald Trump used a lot of hyperbole and exaggerations in his speeches, he creates a persona like that to gain popularity and media attention.
Noars_old
i see it as a comedy tbh
Mahogany

B1rd wrote:

If you say that I'll just assume that I 'won' the debate.
> winning debates

The goal of a debate isn't to "win" in terms of having your opponent to not say anything, the goal of a debate is to turn neutrals to your side m8
FuZ
the goal of a debate is to tell shit until your opponent give up because of ur autism
Pituophis
I hate politics. If it comes down between Hillary and Trump, I'd vote Trump. Not a Trump supporter though and not actually going to vote for any of these pieces of shit tbh
B1rd

Mahogany wrote:

B1rd wrote:

If you say that I'll just assume that I 'won' the debate.
> winning debates

The goal of a debate isn't to "win" in terms of having your opponent to not say anything, the goal of a debate is to turn neutrals to your side m8
I know, but if he's just gonna say that he's not gonna reply to my text block that took me like an hour to formulate because of some silly reason like 'it's just your opinion'...
AutoMedic
Oh, this is interesting

To be honest, I never really liked the american government due to its bullshit that it's spewing in the past few years. Personally, I think I can compare it to cats are often valued by humans for companionship and for their ability to hunt vermin. There are more than 70 cat breeds; different associations proclaim different numbers according to their standards.

Cats are similar in anatomy to the other felids, with a strong, flexible body, quick reflexes, sharp retractable claws, and teeth adapted to killing small prey. Cat senses fit a crepuscular and predatory ecological niche. Cats can hear sounds too faint or too high in frequency for human ears, such as those made by mice and other small animals. They can see in near darkness. Like most other mammals, cats have poorer color vision and a better sense of smell than humans. Cats, despite being solitary hunters, are a social species and cat communication includes the use of a variety of vocalizations (mewing, purring, trilling, hissing, growling, and grunting), as well as cat pheromones and types of cat-specific body language.

Cats have a high breeding rate. Under controlled breeding, they can be bred and shown as registered pedigree pets, a hobby known as cat fancy. Failure to control the breeding of pet cats by neutering and the abandonment of former household pets has resulted in large numbers of feral cats worldwide, requiring population control. This has contributed, along with habitat destruction and other factors, to the extinction of many bird species. Cats have been known to extirpate a bird species within specific regions and may have contributed to the extinction of isolated island populations. Cats are thought to be primarily, though not solely, responsible for the extinction of 33 species of birds, and the presence of feral and free ranging cats makes some locations unsuitable for attempted species reintroduction in otherwise suitable locations.

IDONTGIVEAFUCKVOTEBERNIE
Aomi
I like cats
_handholding

Aomi wrote:

I like cats
I like you

/me Aomi

get it?
Rurree

Kisses wrote:

Aomi wrote:

I like cats
I like you

/me Aomi

get it?
haaha that's cute

yo man back the fuck up

i'm actually just joking :^)
Aomi

Kisses wrote:

Aomi wrote:

I like cats
I like you

/me Aomi

get it?
let's kisses
Pituophis

AutoMedic wrote:

Oh, this is interesting

To be honest, I never really liked the american government due to its bullshit that it's spewing in the past few years. Personally, I think I can compare it to cats are often valued by humans for companionship and for their ability to hunt vermin. There are more than 70 cat breeds; different associations proclaim different numbers according to their standards.

Cats are similar in anatomy to the other felids, with a strong, flexible body, quick reflexes, sharp retractable claws, and teeth adapted to killing small prey. Cat senses fit a crepuscular and predatory ecological niche. Cats can hear sounds too faint or too high in frequency for human ears, such as those made by mice and other small animals. They can see in near darkness. Like most other mammals, cats have poorer color vision and a better sense of smell than humans. Cats, despite being solitary hunters, are a social species and cat communication includes the use of a variety of vocalizations (mewing, purring, trilling, hissing, growling, and grunting), as well as cat pheromones and types of cat-specific body language.

Cats have a high breeding rate. Under controlled breeding, they can be bred and shown as registered pedigree pets, a hobby known as cat fancy. Failure to control the breeding of pet cats by neutering and the abandonment of former household pets has resulted in large numbers of feral cats worldwide, requiring population control. This has contributed, along with habitat destruction and other factors, to the extinction of many bird species. Cats have been known to extirpate a bird species within specific regions and may have contributed to the extinction of isolated island populations. Cats are thought to be primarily, though not solely, responsible for the extinction of 33 species of birds, and the presence of feral and free ranging cats makes some locations unsuitable for attempted species reintroduction in otherwise suitable locations.

IDONTGIVEAFUCKVOTEBERNIE
This is why I dislike cats. It should be legal to kill freeroaming/feral cats that do not have a tag, and the owners of the tagged cats that are off of their property should be fined.
Vuelo Eluko
the question is who gives a fuck about birds
they do nothing for us
literally nothing

if you put a gun to my head and told me i had to either wring a cat or a bird by the neck i pick the bird every time
ill go through 10 birds before i touch the cat
FuZ
birds are very important
Vuelo Eluko
birds make awful pets, ive had one

as someone who loves peace & quiet, the entertaining interactions you can have with a bird are not worth the random and often incessant noises that seem to be optimized by their very nature to pierce through your ears like a hot knife every time whenever you try to sleep or do something else
Rilene
is hamster a good pet?
FuZ
birds can do skateboard

birds can do cooking

what can your dog do other than licking his own balls
Vuelo Eluko
again it's all well and good to see birds in pictures or even see/hold someone elses, but actually owning one is a nightmare
get one, we'll see if you're still a fan when you can't sleep for more than 4 hours at a time and you get earplugs to try to get some peace at night but between the stress and desperation you become hypersensitive to the noise and even the slightest bit getting through, as it always does, will keep you awake

you just find yourself lying there, listening for it, focusing on it. unable to have lucid thoughts with this intermittent water-torture esque squeal chipping away at your sanity night after night until you 'accidentally' let your uncle's Ferret get a hold of it and pretend to be distraught around other genuinely distraught family members that somehow got used to the sound but inside you're just so happy. The twang of regret from seeing the bird dead is well overshadowed by the elation of the idea that the night terrors are over

and then there's cats, they leave the the F U C K alone.

hamsters are alright but they live such pitifully short lives compared to either cats or birds, so getting emotionally invested is hard
FuZ
sorry but my arguments are better than yours
B1rd
Cruz is out of the race.

NO BRAKES ON THE TRUMP TRAIN
DeletedUser_6709840

B1rd wrote:

Cruz is out of the race.

NO BRAKES ON THE TRUMP TRAIN
RIP the United States
B1rd
You can deport yourself to Canada if you'd like, you won't be missed.
Razzy
You'll see more of Ted Cruz in the years to come. His days aren't over just yet. He still has one job he can do...

AutoMedic

the meme magic is real
B1rd
>mfw cuckchan actually has legitimate Cruz supporters
>mfw they actually think lyin' Ted has a better chance against Shillary than Trump

meme
Vuelo Eluko
ted dropped out of the race though
AutoMedic

B1rd wrote:

>mfw they actually think lyin' Ted has a better chance against Shillary than Trump

meme
SHILLARY ON SUICIDE WATCH

TRUMP IS INEVITABLE

WALLS
Raesboudn
So I guess this settles who will be the Republican nominee then?
Not exactly an avid follower of murrican politics, so I was kind of wondering if, all le ebin memes aside, Trump would actually have a shot at winning a presidential election. Winning the GOP nomination is one thing, but I always thought that in the end most people would prefer to vote for that madwoman Hillary, if only for her being Democrat/a woman/not Trump, who seems to constantly get shit from most media and is loathed by even many of his fellow Republicans.
Yuudachi-kun
Flip side: Trump is getting shit from the media and still is going to win the GOP nomination even though the party disn't want him to
Rurree

AutoMedic wrote:

B1rd wrote:

meme
SHILLARY ON SUICIDE WATCH

TRUMP IS INEVITABLE

WALLS
Topic Starter
roshan117

Raesboudn wrote:

So I guess this settles who will be the Republican nominee then?
Not exactly an avid follower of murrican politics, so I was kind of wondering if, all le ebin memes aside, Trump would actually have a shot at winning a presidential election. Winning the GOP nomination is one thing, but I always thought that in the end most people would prefer to vote for that madwoman Hillary, if only for her being Democrat/a woman/not Trump, who seems to constantly get shit from most media and is loathed by even many of his fellow Republicans.
yeah trump is the nominee, because theres nobody else lol, because kasich dropped out too
Yuudachi-kun
All lost before our new POTUS
Cyclohexane
It's whatever. I don't really care who wins because, well, I don't live there.
---------------_old_1
I think that it doesn't matter who wins or lose, you'll just end up with the same results that won't benefits you (because most of you guys are 14) whatsoever.

They're just two sides of the same coin.
DeletedUser_6709840
It would be nice if voting actually led to change more often
Topic Starter
roshan117

RoseusJaeger wrote:

thanks to the electoral college voting does almost nothing
_handholding

roshan117 wrote:

RoseusJaeger wrote:

thanks to the electoral college voting does almost nothing