forum

[invalid] Allow to revieve graveyarded maps

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Faustas156
I guess there's tons of maps that need modding, fixing, but then you just don't get mods and you get your map graveyarded and you can't revieve it, and then i though... we need to revieve those graveyarded maps with mods.

Note: I'm not sure if you can revieve graveyarded maps but just maybe :/

EDIT: Please move this to invalid or resolved i know how to do this :/
JBHyperion
To revive a map that has gone into graveyard, go to the "Beatmaps > Graveyarded Beatmaps" tab on your profile (below your top ranks and play history), find the map you wish to revive and click the "Resurrect" button.
Supairo
Actually, beatmaps can be resurrected from the graveyard. Only the creator of the map can do this. Go to your profile and open "Beatmaps", click on "Graveyarded Beatmaps" and you can choose one to resurrect. However, you need to UPDATE IT in the following time or else it will go back to the graveyard. I don't know how much time it stays out but I think it's less than a day.

Edit: I didn't see that reply above me when I started typing.
Endaris
Sigh, another feature request based on being too lazy to even do the most basic form of research.
I'm impressed how many feature requests you do while not even playing the game.

Regarding your map:
Sometimes you have to revive your map two times and then resubmit before it actually moves back to Pending.
Topic Starter
Faustas156
Oops i didn't notice that sorry guys for the waste.