forum

Worst Game You've Ever Played

posted
Total Posts
show more
CreepyExplotion
Bong Chong Dong :v it makes me hit my head to floor
Sopison
Bad Ratz on steam.... i bought it for £0.06 that kinda explains how bad it is....

A totalbiscuit review :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz82PZu3loU

I warn you to not play this game if you get sent it :idea: :idea:
Eraqus
That I played recently: osu!, no other game has ever made me feel so frustrated in my entire life. When I was a kid I played a lot of shit games, but Zelda 2: The Adventure of Link on the NES is up there, totally hated it. I'm sure there's a lot of worst games though.
Green Platinum

Eraqus wrote:

That I played recently: osu!, no other game has ever made me feel so frustrated in my entire life. When I was a kid I played a lot of shit games, but Zelda 2: The Adventure of Link on the NES is up there, totally hated it. I'm sure there's a lot of worst games though.
Zelda 2 is only hated because it isn't in the "Zelda style" which didn't exist at the time because it is the second game in the franchise. Although Thunderbird is stupid and makes you need a guide to beat the game but I doubt many people even make it that far.
Shota
Eraqus

Green Platinum wrote:

Eraqus wrote:

Zelda 2 is only hated because it isn't in the "Zelda style" which didn't exist at the time because it is the second game in the franchise. Although Thunderbird is stupid and makes you need a guide to beat the game but I doubt many people even make it that far.
I just remember hating the game, playing 2 after beating A link to the Past, Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask was such a let down for me. I guess it's understandable...
iiko
Desert Bus. The end.
TakuMii

Shota wrote:

Telstra3G
Mount Your Friends :o :o
Raiken-
agar.io

eat a shit.
jyling
The worst game that i played will be PokeMMO

I get banned for walking
Lacrimae

jyling wrote:

The worst game that i played will be PokeMMO

I get banned for walking
Nepu--Nepu
Stellar 2D (on Steam)

I really didn't know why I bought this '-'
mariojudah
osu!
Tornado
QWOP
A Tame Wolf
ApocZ for the xbox 360
[ Mephisto ]
Vapour
787B
Fantastic Four on GBA.
Oh god why.
zubirig
I hated diablo III, i think i was waiting too much, by the time i start playing D3 i was in break of Path of exile. I gotta admit, the game was fun for the first 2 days maybe, until i realize what D3 realy was, A game with no build, no theorycrafting, no nothing. The abilities on Diablo III don't even tell you the damage they do, anyways I know many of you probably play the game and im sorry if I offended you, that is only my opinion. I loved diablo II with my soul
Zain Sugieres
Heroes of the Storm lmao
Senedaj
Thief :o
nooph
i decided to give card games a shot and tried hearthstone. why is it so popular? i can't find enjoyment in a game where winning is heavily dependent on RNG. after trying out a couple of physical card games and disliking them, too, i've concluded the fact that the genre isn't for me.
Buster
Roblox
Do not play this game it will give you a virus and harm your computer
Adorn

Zain Sugieres wrote:

Heroes of the Storm lmao
I second this.
Mimir
I think, if a had a good memorie, my worst game is minecraft0
lmao.
Hyperstorm723
Et for the atari 2600 or pepsi man... dark times
Harambe4pres

gabrielwoj wrote:

Big Rigs: Over The Road Racing.. Much people says it's a bad game...
IT'S FRICKIN AWESOME!!@!@!@!@!
Thanks for remaking my thread, another version!

Well, Big Rigs is the worst game evar
I thought that was terrible. the time where you go through absolutely everything...

yeah
[Dizzy]
Probably Bad Rats, too be honest.
Zain Sugieres
osu!
Kidgore
Brain Bread 2.
SilverBlade128
Minecraft lmao
depzdai
The Best Eroge Ever (https://vndb.org/v870)
ProX
League of Legends(slapped
-Flux
Counter Strike:Xtreme. CS 1.6 with some mods that looks like craps with added guns and skins that are just trash.
Yocake
NMS...
Just imo
SubZ
Honestly, Black ops 3 or Dancing Stage Fusion (because that songlist suckkkkkked)
Byle
Bioshock..... boring
deckialord
Minecraft too blocky.
Jellyblob
x
xeroll17
Godzilla (2014)

As a fan of Godzilla a was so offended by this crap, worst video game ever.
show more