forum

Worst Game You've Ever Played

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kouya-
Gamecube Game, was called 18 wheeler : American Pro trucker .

It was so buggy, I was so young, I didn't know how to drive a truck at all .w.
-Platyken-
osu! No just kidding, I love the shit out of it.
In all seriousness, the worst game I've ever played has to be League of Legends.
I'll take my beating now.
Critical Dude
Bomberman 64
Green Platinum

Critical Dude wrote:

Bomberman 64
Not bad game at all. I prefer the more traditional ones though.
Critical Dude
I too prefer the traditional ones but I could not really enjoy Bomberman-64, the sequel I loved though.
Friendan

Poisonmellon wrote:

Quickscope Simulator
Let the hate replies flow but I found it pointless.
I love you. I hate this meme, too.
Worst games I've played are Half Life 2, Borderlands 2, Goat Simulator, Euro Truck Simulator (why did I fall for these memes), and probably some more. I don't play too many bad games.
Dromadan
Deadpool.
Alien Breed 2: Assault.
Pid.
These have to be the worst games i remember, really had no fun at all while playing them.
FillinFaye
!uso
sayechka
Goat Simulator and Minecraft. I don't understand why are these games even a thing. Booooring.
[ Mephisto ]
Boson X
-Atri-
I think it's Hexis (Even Reimudesu played this)

It's almost a rip off of osu! with too many bugs.
Gumpy

KuranteMelodii wrote:

And osu! is based on this.
-FireThunder-
legend of dragon 4 (PSX)
can't pass in greenfield wtf :<

csgo / point blank
i don't know why shooting a people with bullet so interesting and don't try shootng a animal/other things :<

dora the explorer (PSX)
Bug on river and just jump and found a stars like a shit
-Atri-

Gumpyyy wrote:

KuranteMelodii wrote:

And osu! is based on this.
At least osu! is more fun to play then that
Treekii
Call of Duty
-Savage-
Ride To Hell: Retribution

WORST FUCKING GAME ON THE FUCKING PLANET! This game ended up giving me AID's(no, not really, but you know what I mean) THIS GAME IS SO CANCEROUS IT ENDED UP KILLING ANYONE WHO PLAYED IT; I was one of the survivors of this monstrosity, which I'm lucky about, because this game is a very BAD game!
sayechka
Nekopara. The graphics are HEAVENLY, but the "plot" is just... wtf. Also I will never understand why kemonomimi are such a big deal in anime and VNs...

Now excuse me, I have to go and play some more Dandelion.
Gumpy

sayechka wrote:

Nekopara. The graphics are HEAVENLY, but the "plot" is just... wtf.
NEKOPARA isn't a game tho, it's a visual novel.
sayechka

Gumpyyy wrote:

sayechka wrote:

Nekopara. The graphics are HEAVENLY, but the "plot" is just... wtf.
NEKOPARA isn't a game tho, it's a visual novel.
Doesn't visual novel count as a game though? Either way, close enough, I guess.
Raiken-
osu.
DeletedUser_3905941
ride to hell retribution
-Iku-
Witcher 2
BigEarsMau
Shellshock 2 : Blood Trails

Seriously, I should've used my money for something that wasn't broken like this piece of dogshit.
sovasin
goat simulator is just an xddddddd goat memez bugfest for annoying lets players on youtube like poodepie and provides no entertainment value whatsoever stay away kids
KatouMegumi
Setsuna
I would have to say the worst game ive played is osu Cytus
Vanilla-Chan
Tons Of Video Games But mostly it would be the entire final fantasy series :( :( :(
Notester82
Ugh.. I haven't played much bad games, if not any.. I'll have to say Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games(Wii).. It's not that bad, but sometimes I feel like the controls are broken and aren't as responsive, ESPECIALLY in the figure skating event..

Welp. That's what I get for shopping off my school's scholastic catalog for a Wii game several years ago.. :F

..T-they're also making another one for Rio 2016. At this point, I wonder why Sega dissed Nintendo so much if they now end up putting their characters in Nintendo's games..
unonimus
I think it is Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing. Also, it is the game with lowest Metascore, 8/100.
Makki
Final Fantasy XII
(but i think FFXIII is good çu ç )
TakuMii
I think Cheetahmen 2 is my favourite nominee for "worst game ever".
Or maybe Superman 64. But flying through rings is fun.
LukaXGAMErs
FF 12
THAT SH*T. TOO MANY SIDE QUESTS. and the story is too short if you didn't play any other quests.
But the characters are soooo... COOL
Dispense
Team fortress 2.
Not because it's a bad game but the fact that it took 575 hours of my life I will never get back.
Actmetrik
Dead bits for sure, I mean when you have the villains of the game be "dubstep aliens" there is something wrong....Also the controls where clunky, the music grading any annoying, as well as the game it self is just boring. Look it up :3
Friendan

Crashingscott wrote:

575 hours
lol cashul
sayechka
Five Nights at Freddy's. It's uninteresting, repetitive and not scary in the slightest. Jumpscares is the only thing this game has to offer, really, and the whole hype about it makes me hate it even more.
Gumpy
osu!
Juvenus
Minesweeper! lol, I still can't understand what game is that
kirueggy
tmp_old_1

Juvenus wrote:

Minesweeper! lol, I still can't understand what game is that
Pleb just kidding, it also took me a long time to get this game lol

The worst game I ever played was a Browser-MMO named Holy Blade Online... It just has to be experienced...

Ripped off and/or traced character designs, cringy graphics, any lack of good story or any spellchecking, and a business model so Freemium your wallet will weep. -4/10 Can't recommend srry

It also seems like the devs are making a sequel. help me.
show more