D:
?
Ameth Rianno

Green Platinum wrote:

Earthbound > Undertale
It was copy of the style of the game.

a1l2d3r4e5d6
Ameth Rianno
Status: Goddamn my classmates on BBM group chat debates on something shit and their argument are laughable
GSG95
a1l2d3r4e5d6

Welp, till next 1k!
Ecarnage
Status: I need to go bathroom so bad but still sitting here :c
Kurochiie
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: Found my new temporary desktop wallpaper, until I find more ultra-wide images.
Pituophis

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

Status: Found my new temporary desktop wallpaper, until I find more ultra-wide images.
what monitor do you use?
GSG95

what did i witness
Aiona
a1l2d3r4e5d6

Pituophis wrote:

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

what monitor do you use?
Not even a monitor, tbh. Just a small flat panel TV. I needed an extra screen for my laptop, so I stole it from my parents' room.

Status: I vowed to only use DT when my rank is declining for too long with no hope of it recovering from no-mod plays that I can barely do.
Pituophis

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

Status: I vowed to only use DT when my rank is declining for too long with no hope of it recovering from no-mod plays that I can barely do.
Edit: I lied
a1l2d3r4e5d6

Also found a few more dual monitor wallpapers.
Ochinchi-sama
I can finally play osu again after 2 weeks of having a broken mouse and left with a shitty mac mouse.
Ochinchi-sama
I just realised you can see people's most played beatmaps. Shit. Guess I'm playing offline more.
_sparky_
-Mystic
-ryusakihatsue-
and everything else that sucks
Ameth Rianno
Status: This is a bad day. I'm on my phone, gotta play FG a bit
boope
Status: I can't believe that the bob ross stream is still running
Pituophis
captainmilk
status- I've been thinking about my past self, would a younger version of me be proud of the person I am today?
chaee
Just finished watching AnoHana live action. My heart broke in a million pieces. Fucking rip in my feels T^T "Menma, we found you~" AAAHHHHHHHH
Meah
Got my very 1st pass on a 5* map.
Miraizu (Special) : 5.75* / AR9.3
chaee
Ochinchi-sama
That feel when it's too hot to fap and your baguette is too hard to fap
puccithecat
EneT

puccithecat wrote:

You fuckin' weeb.
-ryusakihatsue-
status: everyday has been un-inspirational... or maybe i'm just lazy af
Ochinchi-sama

-ryusakihatsue- wrote:

status: everyday has been un-inspirational... or maybe i'm just lazy af
Take inspiration from me. I've worked hard for many years to be the perfect man and look at me now. I'm surrounded by thousands of women.

Status: Recording a guitar cover for my gurren lagann-obssessed weeb friends during my study leave day.
EneT
Status: Me and my housemates just spent 2 hours catching a cockroach; brought it outside and attacked it with bugspray; wouldn't die so we brought it a couple miles away from the house and squished it under a heavy stone table.
a1l2d3r4e5d6

EneT wrote:

Status: Me and my housemates just spent 2 hours catching a cockroach; brought it outside and attacked it with bugspray; wouldn't die so we brought it a couple miles away from the house and squished it under a heavy stone table.
Cockroaches are fun, aren't they? Especially when they open up their wings and start to fly around.

Status: Woke up really late. There goes my plan of going outside today.
Pituophis
Status: the past few days I've been playing longer than I usually do, and playing faster maps than usual. My main tapping finger is in pain and my other hand is in pain. :( still going to play anyway
EneT
Status: Huh.................... I just got the news that a really good old friend of mine who I used to be best friends with at school has passed away. He was in a car with another good old friend of mine who was drunk driving, and they got into a car accident... I'm so shocked right now, I don't even know. WHAT THE FUCK??!!!!
I didn't even get to attend his funeral last weekend...
...and then there's his girlfriend who he's had such a long relationship with... she was in Spain when it happened...
Meah
Status: I think I need to take a rest, my hands hurts from playing a lot of 5 star maps lately.
EneT
Status: HOOOOOLYY SHIIIIT I'M SO SHOCKED RIGHT NOW!! Those happy days that I spent; our occasional banter; all those laughs we had... All those memories feeling that much more special and dear, and that face; I'll never see that face ever again... All these comments posted in social media making me feel emotional. I didn't even receive the news soon enough and I wasn't even able to give my full respect. 2 weeks late... 2!!!
He's been dead for 2 weeks and I didn't even know... What if there are also other precious people from my past that have already died and I didn't know? I've known several people that have died as young but it was due to a disease... They were all people I never really cared about, but to think he would die at this age... It never crossed my mind...
Fuckin shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit
FUUUUUCKIIIIIN SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITT
a1l2d3r4e5d6

Listening to the wan show really gets me concentrated. ( -~-)
show more