forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
Ceph23
so is anybody gonna shitpost 'till page 2000 yet?
DeletedUser_3905941
fucking hell this place is like pol in summertime
AutoMedic

Ceph23 wrote:

so is anybody gonna shitpost 'till page 2000 yet?
Your call friendok

oh wait
EneT
Stfu you dirty Filipino.
Birdy

Khelly wrote:

Birth year page represent
yes ok
AutoMedic

EneT wrote:

Stfu you dirty Filipino.
Fuck you
Yuudachi-kun

EneT wrote:

Stfu you dirty Filipino.
Hika
holy shit racists.
AutoMedic
Ok so what's the point of hou two being a bitch about my race

Then again I wouldn't expect you two to stop being a bitch from the start
Yuudachi-kun
Wheat bread
Hika
so i just got off work
im really sleepy and tired ):
The Gambler

Khelly wrote:

Birth year page represent
Yuudachi-kun

Khelly wrote:

Wheat bread

Also it's a nationality wtf
AutoMedic
Aww, look at you trying to be the next Aurani. How cute
Hika
>when people can't tell the difference between a race and a nationality/ethnicity
Hika

AutoMedic wrote:

don't even say this, he can burn in hell.
Yuudachi-kun

Hika wrote:

AutoMedic wrote:

Relationship problems?
Hika
hahaha, is that a real question?
Yuudachi-kun

Hika wrote:

hahaha, is that a real question?
Yes.

It's not my fault relationship implies romance because English
AutoMedic

Hika wrote:

AutoMedic wrote:

I can see jealousy and cheating in this post
Hika
On a scale of 1 to 10, how likely is it that me and Aurani have had a relationship in the past half a year?
if your answer is leaning closer to 1, you get a cookie
Yuudachi-kun

Hika wrote:

On a scale of 1 to 10, how likely is it that me and Aurani have had a relationship in the past half a year?
But you know him, therefore you have a relationship with him.
Hika
I know him too well. It's time to dispose of that disgusting Serbian.
AutoMedic

Hika wrote:

Five?
Hika
eh, I guess you get half a cookie.

i'm eating a sandwich that a woman made for me, thanks!
AutoMedic
I prepare my own sandwich

At least I'm safe from food poisoning
Trash Boat

Hika wrote:

Pick it for me instead, and divide it by zero. There you have.

Oh look 2 more pages
B1rd
Fuck I missed my birthyear page.
Pituophis
Ladybeard is best grill.
Bweh
I want to do things but I lack the resolve to carry them out.
Aurani

Hika wrote:

You should stop eating broccoli mate - it's giving you a constipation.

Hika wrote:

About minus 322 perhaps? Wait, it's minus 321, because he once told you that you're good.

Khelly wrote:

But you know him, therefore you have a relationship with him.
Wait wait wait, so you mean by that logic, I can date myself?! BOY OH BOY, I can't wait.

Brian OA wrote:

I want to do things but I lack the resolve to carry them out.
Fuck off and do those things. No seriously, get off your arse and do whatever you wanted to do. You have NO excuse.
Yuudachi-kun
No because it has nothing to do with dating - there's a relationship between you and everyone you know.
Bweh
I know I have no excuse, but that just makes me depressed instead.
Aurani
Alright, what's the thing you dream of but lack the mongrel resolute to get up and do?
Bweh
It's nothing like a dream; it's just random tasks like calling a DMV, making some drawings, and doing some work.
Aurani
Listen mate, you have but one life, and that means every second counts. We all have those days when we're too lazy to lift a finger without our housemaid doing it for us, I know it all too well, but you have to realize that you can never truly "skip" that work, regardless of what it is. Drawing? You're going to have to draw at one point or another, and you will suck because you could have been drawing now and already gotten a tiny bit of experience earlier. It also applies to doing work/chores. You will have to call that DMV sooner or later and whilst you may skip that work altogether and never think about it again, remember that you are sitting on your arse right now, staring at my worthless post instead of doing something that could be of actual use to you in your life.

Work is a wonderful way to learn new things about yourself and even bond with yourself more. Life gave you a reason already - just live it. Sitting on your bum is nothing but a waste of that already precious and limited thing we call time, so go and fucking do it. I've been studying for the past 10 hours even though I have more than a few good reasons to say "nope, fuck this, I'll do it later", but there are just a few things you can skip in life mate, because most of them will all come back and bite you harder than before - they all come back eventually.

So get the fuck off your bum and get rid of those pesky tasks and learn something in the process.
Bweh

I'm burning with an awesome power Thanks bud
Aurani
You're welcome, mate.

I love and value you too much to be content with your mongrelic decisions that limit you.

AutoMedic
One more page
B1rd

Aurani wrote:

Listen mate, you have but one life, and that means every second counts. We all have those days when we're too lazy to lift a finger without our housemaid doing it for us, I know it all too well, but you have to realize that you can never truly "skip" that work, regardless of what it is. Drawing? You're going to have to draw at one point or another, and you will suck because you could have been drawing now and already gotten a tiny bit of experience earlier. It also applies to doing work/chores. You will have to call that DMV sooner or later and whilst you may skip that work altogether and never think about it again, remember that you are sitting on your arse right now, staring at my worthless post instead of doing something that could be of actual use to you in your life.

Work is a wonderful way to learn new things about yourself and even bond with yourself more. Life gave you a reason already - just live it. Sitting on your bum is nothing but a waste of that already precious and limited thing we call time, so go and fucking do it. I've been studying for the past 10 hours even though I have more than a few good reasons to say "nope, fuck this, I'll do it later", but there are just a few things you can skip in life mate, because most of them will all come back and bite you harder than before - they all come back eventually.

So get the fuck off your bum and get rid of those pesky tasks and learn something in the process.
Humans aren't meant to work every waking moment, that's unnatural. It's about having a balance between work and leisure.
show more