Newbie Game 13 - Matrix6 (Game Over)

posted
Total Posts
show more
-[Jess]-
/in

i am so excited!
Sakura
huh, i thought in Matrix6 the Scum roleblocker could perform both actions, or at least in MS's newbie games.
Edit: I like the flavor tho, fits my avatar (and it kind of reminds me of that one high school mafia game i ran ages ago)
/in
Edit 2: So scum wins when every anti-town faction has been eliminated?
Edit 3: Oh cool, it's fixed.
Hika
ya im in
Navizel
oh hey

/in
Drezi
yay

/in
Zexion
I'm gonna regret this, aren't I?

/in
rEdo
In for the replacement queue.
Topic Starter
Amianki

Sakura wrote:

huh, i thought in Matrix6 the Scum roleblocker could perform both actions, or at least in MS's newbie games.
Edit: I like the flavor tho, fits my avatar (and it kind of reminds me of that one high school mafia game i ran ages ago)
/in
Edit 2: So scum wins when every anti-town faction has been eliminated?
Edit 3: Oh cool, it's fixed.
Yeah everyone wins when scum dies; that's the gimmick for this game. Thanks for spoiling it ) *:

EDIT: I had forgotten how hideous these emotes are.
Ace Timing
/in
Birdy
/in as fuck.
Zexion
mfw number six
sLaiNi
/in , completely new to this game though :3
Nyquill
/replace
Topic Starter
Amianki
The game has filled up. I'll set everything up and send role PMs out soonish.
Topic Starter
Amianki
All role PMs are out; please confirm that you have received it in thread.

Once we are at 7/9 confirmed, the game will begin.
Hika
done
Drezi
conf
Sakura
/confirm
-[Jess]-
/comfirm
-[Jess]-
Whoops,typo for that

/confirm
Navizel
hey
Zexion
what's up

/konfirm
Irreversible
Oh man, missed again :X Would replace if possible.
sLaiNi
/confirm :D
Birdy
confirming
Topic Starter
Amianki
With 8/9 confirmed, day 1 begins.

Deadline is Friday, July 3rd, at 3:30 PM CST (GMT-6). This is roughly nine days from now.
Topic Starter
Amianki
Vote Count 1.01

[0] -[Jess]- --
[0] Ace Timing --
[0] Drezi --
[0] Hika --
[0] Navizel --
[0] Sakura --
[0] sLaiNi --
[0] Static Noise Bird --
[0] Zexion --

[0] No Lynch -
Not Voting -- -[Jess]-, Ace Timing, Drezi, Hika, Navizel, Sakura, sLaiNi, Static Noise Bird, Zexion

With 9 alive, it's 5 to lynch.

Deadline is July 3 at 3:30PM CST (GMT-6). This is roughly 9 days from now.
Navizel
yoooo

Vote: Drezi
Birdy
Ah great, I was just running out of other things to do.

Vote: Ace Timing
Drezi
Alright guys my reads so far:

TOWN:
Static Noise Bird
Sakura

SCUM:
Zexion

NULL:
Everyone else

Vote: Zexion
Zexion
You liar Sakura, you stole my number six and then accuse me of being scum. That's low!

Vote: Sakura
Zexion
Ugghh sorry, was kinda drunk and didn't notice it was actually Drezi voting me. Sorry Sakura! :(

I'm still keeping my vote cause' you stole my number.
Sakura

Zexion wrote:

You liar Sakura, you stole my number six and then accuse me of being scum. That's low!

Except i didn't do any of that.

Zexion wrote:

Ugghh sorry, was kinda drunk and didn't notice it was actually Drezi voting me. Sorry Sakura! :(

How the hell do you confuse drezi with me, tho i guess for scum all town must look the same
OMGUS and all that.
Sakura

Drezi wrote:

Alright guys my reads so far:

TOWN:
Static Noise Bird
Sakura

SCUM:
Zexion

NULL:
Everyone else

I wonder how you got to this... Zexion's vote is cool tho.
Everyone should join this wagon, it has unicorns and, a pot of gold and a rainbow, not exactly in that order.
Sakura
Also i love how the title still says 0/9 confirmed.
Sakura
I thought when games opened up they'd be more active than this... this is gonna be a looong day.
Navizel
Where are the others

I feel like Drezi's reads are just for rvs therefore insignificant. If it's not, I would like to know the reasons as well. He ignored my vote too. (it's an rv but still)

and unicorns aren't real :< [spoiler]I wish they are[/color]
Navizel
fuck tags lmao
Zexion

Sakura wrote:

Zexion wrote:

Except i didn't do any of that.

Zexion wrote:

How the hell do you confuse drezi with me, tho i guess for scum all town must look the same
OMGUS and all that.
You did stole my number six position.

Also this wagon confirms Sakura+Drezi scumteam!... maybe.
Sakura
Yeah i was thinking about that earlier, but thing is the way he put me as town before I even posted felt like some sort of early buddying so when he would flip scum people would trace back their posts and look at that then try to tie me up with him. Although i dont remember much of Drezi scum, and even if he was scum, I highly doubt he would go through such a coordinate pre-game plan of suiciding to take me down with him.
So in other words, i hardly feel that scum would've come up with such a risky tactic, and it's more than likely just town trying to get reactions out of RVS. And even in the low chance that he was scum, i doubt he'd be scum together with Zexion, so there's another point in favor towards voting Zexion.

Of course this is probably just stuff im making up in my head or being paranoid and trying to figure out how he put me as a townread before i even posted, and i could just be missing the entire point of it, but it's not like there's much else to go on atm.

Do you have any reads or comments gained from what little has been posted?
show more