forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
piruchan

B1rd wrote:

Gamergate is a movement against corruption in gaming journalism.
I have no idea that gaming journalism exists, much less the corruption.

Further searching shows me wtf stuff like "The Death of Gamer", "The End of Gaming Culture", feminism, gamer identity, critical review of video games, death threats (really?) etc. I'm baffled because how strange gaming has become. Seems like people have taken gaming way too seriously. And feminism is just nitpicking.

I miss the days when video games were purely about having fun :(
B1rd
I agree that all fags should be killed, but this is seriously a feminist concept

They have this idea of 'reverse racism', that minorities cannot be racist against the majority (straight white guys). They think that because they're 'oppressed' (they're not, but they convince themselves that they are through cherry-picking statistics and stuff) that this justifies them being as racist and bigoted as they want. Their idea is to fight the perceived racism and sexism with counter racism and sexism. That is why they're retarded.
Yuudachi-kun
Don't forget the whole "White people aren't a race/have no culture/cannot be culturally appropriated" crap.

And the fact that white people = people in the U.S and ignore Europe as just one whole group of peoples.

At least it was funny when I read about Jen, the person with a turtle headmate who pretended that xir was a turtle and cut xirself because xir family wasn't beleiving in their true self.
piruchan
Based on that logic I can go racist on native Indonesian because I'm a part of the minority.

brb attacking native Indonesian on Facebook. Will definitely mention her as my inspiration when I'm on trial.
silmarilen

B1rd wrote:

I agree that all fags should be killed, but this is seriously a feminist concept

They have this idea of 'reverse racism', that minorities cannot be racist against the majority (straight white guys). They think that because they're 'oppressed' (they're not, but they convince themselves that they are through cherry-picking statistics and stuff) that this justifies them being as racist and bigoted as they want. Their idea is to fight the perceived racism and sexism with counter racism and sexism. That is why they're retarded.
this is not feminism speaking.
it is as much feminism speaking as the terrorist attacks are islam speaking.
it is a mentally challenged person using an idea to justify their actions, giving the idea a bad name.
IppE

silmarilen wrote:

terrorist attacks are islam speaking.

piruchan
It's 1 AM, I'm hungry, and there are no food around.

Help.
Trash Boat
There isnt any convenience store over there?
xch00F
thanks god we segued from feminism and gamergate and and and

I had a burger today
B1rd

silmarilen wrote:

B1rd wrote:

this is not feminism speaking.
it is as much feminism speaking as the terrorist attacks are islam speaking.
it is a mentally challenged person using an idea to justify their actions, giving the idea a bad name.
No, that is what feminism is today. It isn't just stuff the radical fringe are saying, this is feminist canon and stuff popular feminist figures like Anita Sarkeesian say. Even if you identify as a feminist, if you disagree with the majority opinion you will be ostracised from the feminist community. No true Scotsman fallacy and all that. I believe we've already been over this.
Yuudachi-kun
If the majority of people in feminism like that, then it has changed. Too bad we don't actually know if they're a majority now.
Bweh
Its really just semantics at that point. The same issue arises when labelling Christians, Muslims, Communists, North Koreans, and so forth.

I'm glad you support or identify with a movement that follows a nice set of ideals, but chances are that a good deal of followers are and will be fucked up. Some places you have the Crusades, in some others you have the Holocaust, and I'm some others you have a bunch of women degrade a man that landed a probe on a comet over the clothes he wears over "justice." Pretty common.
Aurani
I don't know if I should cringe or just cry at the choice of the topic.
Birdy

Aurani wrote:

I don't know if I should cringe or just cry at the choice of the topic.
Vuelo Eluko
cool i almost outrank this guy i have him on ignore for over a year now because he talked mad shit to me on multiplayer, is it weird that i take people off ignore when i outrank them?

got awhile to go before Horo gets off it
Yuudachi-kun
Some people have called me Khal Drogo before

idgi
Vuelo Eluko
dammit cant unhear that pronunciation now
DeletedUser_4041880
AutoMedic
Feminists are just a bunch of fucking idiots who overreact at things.

Hah, they even attract the dicks of whiteknights but that's the circle of life y'know. Bitches gonna be bitches and beasts gonna be beasts
xch00F
everyone is an idiot that overreacts to things
Yuudachi-kun

Choofers wrote:

IS THIS OVERREACTING TO YOU!? IS IT!? IS ITTEATJAERIOTJAGAFDGAFD
silmarilen
Vuelo Eluko
what my cutie mark is telling me dt dwarfs that map on your top ranks

thats fucking hilarious to me
silmarilen
i did it for love is also worth more, which is 0.96 stars lower..
or what about adesso balla, also 0.96 stars lower.
Friendan
at least I got my Nintendogs™ Greeting Card Set
Yuudachi-kun
Club penguin 1v1
xch00F

Kheldragar wrote:

Choofers wrote:

mfw ITTEATJAERIOTJAGAFDGAFD
Friendan

Choofers wrote:

Kheldragar wrote:

mfw ITTEATJAERIOTJAGAFDGAFD
In this thread eat Jae Riot™ Ja gaF d gaF d
huh
Yuudachi-kun
What was ITT 1 like?
Trash Boat
check the VERY 1st pages and you'll know
Yuudachi-kun

CDFA wrote:

Since CDFA decided to leave this post contentless and contextless, it is my duty to make it a pleasurable read.

This is what I think CDFA would say: "mfw all this spaghetti in this thread ikimashou ramen"
I feel enlightened.
AutoMedic
oh jesus hagen you're leading us into another minefield
silmarilen

Trash Boat wrote:

check the VERY 1st pages and you'll know
that was ITT3, we're currently in ITT4 already.
IppE
Newfriends don't know about strager.

Hell, some of the newfriends don't even know Wojjan.
Ceph23
what happened to our former overlord anyway?
Trash Boat

Ceph23 wrote:

what happened to our former overlord anyway?
Rumors say that he was beaten up by a shrine maiden

-sev
ez game ez life
winber1
peppy has and will always be our overlord.

i have tried to escape his grasp, but it extends even into my fap sessions.
Yuudachi-kun
It's not fapping at that point is it.
Friendan
it's spiritual enlightenment
show more