awp
that game had great cutscenes
Triplicity
Natteke
qlum
The Game is old and nobody cares about it so stop posting it
Topic Starter
Loginer
Not a YouTube video, but I'll post it here regardless.

You might as well give me the keys to the front door. I'm going to get into your sister. I'm gonna get my hands on your daughter.

And trust me... I'm going to take advantage of it.
[flash=400,300:06e40]http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=11328554&server=vimeo.com&show_title=1&show_byline=1&show_portrait=0&color=&fullscreen=1[/flash:06e40]
Gabi
australia have the best schools

K2J
what is this i don't even

Topic Starter
Loginer
HOLY SHIT HE REALLY IS WALKING!

Ph0X
Pokebis

Old, but yeah.
awp
doesn't matter how old it is, if it weren't for osu! I'd never have seen it

way2deepthroat @ end
Ph0X
<3 google

qlum
Chrome always was and always will be inferior to Firefox.
Natteke

Ph0X wrote:

<3 google

Chrome wins <3
Ph0X

qlum wrote:

Chrome always was and always will be inferior to Firefox.
You're just playing the blind kid :
I've used Firefox for the longest time. I actually uesd it back when it was called Pheonix (and this might of been part of the reason I have the name I have now). But it has been doing very badly lately. Infact, every single big browser (chrome, safari and opera) has been doing better speedwise than Firefox. The only strength it has is it's community with the amazing number of addons, but chrome also has an insanely dedicated community (see Chromium), and since they added Addons support, I've switched to it.

I was a big Firefox fanboy, but I don't let myself be blinded by that, like you seem to be. Chrome is faster, and now with extensions, lacks nothing compared to Firefox.

And don't be fooled by the benchmark. One thing that is completely flawed with them is that they test browsers WITHOUT any addon, but Firefox becomes a lot slower once you actually install all your addons, which the browser would suck without.

And here's a site by mozilla, showing how they are still far from being as fast as chrome
http://www.arewefastyet.com/
qlum
that is if you don't compare using add-block plus and block all the adds on a site while with chrome you can't block them for example btmon.com takes around 1 sec on Firefox while on chrome it takes 3 seconds. chrome uses more ram than Firefox when I have my average of 15 tabs over two windows open. furthermore I don't use Firefox for its speed but for its addons and customizations. Almost all sites load within 8 seconds in Firefox and lets say chrome would load them in five that is really not worth the lack of addons and the need to see adds.

There is one thing we can all agree on internet explorer sucks hard.
Pokebis
Gens
Ph0X

qlum wrote:

takes around 1 sec
i lol'd

Well, like I said, Chrome now has addons support, and it has ad-block, and pretty much any other you use on firefox right now.

Pokebis wrote:

humble indie pack
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=29553
GladiOol

Lol.
Topic Starter
Loginer
I'm going to blow everyone's minds and cause massive fanboy butthurt: There's no noticeable difference in speed, stability or functionality between Firefox, Chrome and Internet Explorer. It's all down to personal preference, and I use Firefox because of its interface and various Mozilla Labs add-ons (Weave, Ubiquity in particular). It's still a tad ugly, sure, but the next major release will turn the tables.

Also, not even Google likes Opera.
Neo@lex
Also only normalfags use Chrome as their primary browser.
qlum
also I don't agree on chrome looking better especially than firefox 3.7 here some screens I didn't install any addons /themes to make them look better note its high ress

Topic Starter
Loginer
GladiOol
I GOT BIG BOOTIE BITCHES

awp
Ph0X

Loginer wrote:

Also, not even Google likes Opera.
On the site for that video, they show all 5 browsers
http://www.whatbrowser.org/en/browser/

It's just that they couldn't fit them all in there, and it is true that firefox and ie are the most used browsers that everyone recognizes.

I still have all 5 browsers installed, and I sometimes switch for FF for some extensions, but I've almost fully migrated to Chrome now. As for the looks, it all depends on your tastes. I personally enjoy Chrome's minimal interface, and if you look at my firefox, it also has quite a minimal look:
http://i.imgur.com/B2QiF.png
Pokebis
Got some pretty dumb favorites, Ph0X.
Ph0X

Pokebis wrote:

Got some pretty dumb favorites, Ph0X.
I'd like to see how "smart" yours are. inb4 weeaboo shit.
Oh and you don't even know what half of those are anyways.
Neo Adonis
OK. Let's upload post a video. I think this topic was created for this. Wasn't it?

Natteke
Wow..
Neo@lex

MICROSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFT
show more