forum

Osu! Tournament (Team vs)

posted
Total Posts
show more
bmin11
Uh...... we have a problem here. I'm representating for Team hutka (whatever the team name is). Team hutka has logged in the game at 13:00 (GMT +9) which is their match time, but the other team didn't show up. The other team showed up at 11:00 (GMT +9)
I request a rematch for those two teams. Please post (or PM) the exact time. Thank you
anonymous_old
To all participants and judges:

Please read: http://hakureifansub.forumcommunity.net/?t=34811037
Lesjuh
Omygawd strager's in charge :x
Topic Starter
Lunah_old
Lesjuh
Can I haz 1st place?
GladiOol
Can we finish this?
Elvan_old
I'm still waiting for 3rd round... What happened?
Derekku
It seems like a bunch of teams still haven't played their 2nd match. :S
anonymous_old
Damnit, LoweH.

Tell the players who haven't played they are disqualified.
Hanyuu
loweh wtf
Ana_Coppola
I'm Les/Gladi supporter ~~

they need DT from next round~~:p
Gabi
Here's a tip

If you guys have someone that you can play against, don't wait for an "arbiter?" to tell you to play. Contact the other team and play with them, i'm sure an "arbiter?" would be online during this time cause there are like a thousand of them. If you don't have a team to play against for the current round then message the host of this tournament and tell them that you can not contact them. If the host isn't doing anything then take some responsibility yourself.

And to the host, can you atleast give the participants an update of the current situation? it's as if you all signed up for something and then just couldn't give a fuck about it anymore. Try doing a mass PM to all the players that are still playing in this tournament.
anonymous_old

Gabi wrote:

Here's a tip

If you guys have someone that you can play against, don't wait for an "arbiter?" to tell you to play. Contact the other team and play with them, i'm sure an "arbiter?" would be online during this time cause there are like a thousand of them. If you don't have a team to play against for the current round then message the host of this tournament and tell them that you can not contact them. If the host isn't doing anything then take some responsibility yourself.

And to the host, can you atleast give the participants an update of the current situation? it's as if you all signed up for something and then just couldn't give a fuck about it anymore. Try doing a mass PM to all the players that are still playing in this tournament.
^^^^^
anonymous_old
Apparently LoweH killed this ??? Without telling anyone?
Topic Starter
Lunah_old
me don't killed this.. people didn't wanted play ... we must close the tournament ... (:
anonymous_old

LoweH wrote:

me don't killed this.. people didn't wanted play ... we must close the tournament ... (:
It's in the rules. Players must play before the deadline. If they don't, they're breaking the rules. If they're breaking the rules, they must be disqualified.

=|
ShaggoN
I want to compete. Me and White Wolf, and lot of people.
anonymous_old

ShaggoN wrote:

I want to compete. Me and White Wolf, and lot of people.
Well, this tournament died. Maybe another (better organized) one will come about soon.
Derekku
orz
Hurude Rika
Despite crashing in the first round, the competition was helpful in that I was able to become a better player in many ways. I sincerely thank LoweH and other supervisors of the competition.

Recently, I held an all-Korean osu! tournament, and managed to finish it without any major problems. (The winner: who else but Cookiezi?) I am preparing for a new one on May.

After running a tournament by myself, I felt that often times players do not feel motivated enough to proceed with the tournament on their own, which is very frustrating for the supervisors. The supervisors and the referees had to play a huge role in bringing the players together to matches.

When players fail to respond with a game even after some intervention by the supervisors and the referees, I think it is appropriate to either progress a certain player or disqualify both players according to pre-established rules.

ps. DJ KRZY helped with the English :D (I'm not good at english T.T)
Lesjuh
LoweH didn't do anything about it. Just let it rest, this tournament is dead.