pokedigi
Of course Hoshi
NotShinta
psst
Source: Elite Beat Agents
Tags: Rolling Stones

bye
AllieBork
eh... this really should be approved. i dont think it could be any better, since its a copy of the DS version of the map.

[EDIT]In Breezin' difficulty it doesn't use EBO skin, which is kinda strange. I think you forgot to put the preffered skin on EBO.
djyellow22
Staring!
Loved it on EBA!
NathanVT
Jumpin' Jack Flash
Topic Starter
m980
Yeah I decided it's time to finish this :)

Basically, I've added the cheers for HR. Rather than combine samples together to make the cheers like mm201 does, I just used the space I had in the new custom sampleset. I'd like to run the hitsounds through with mm201 (to make sure I haven't screwed anything up or missed anything) before this is ranked.

EDIT: WELL. It turns out that the osz that was uploaded is broken... Will reupload a fixed version once I am able to (resubmitting doesn't fix the problem)

EDIT2: I'm letting mm201 submit it through his account after finishing the HR hitsounds. I don't care anymore. >.>

YEAR LATER EDIT: Yeah so the submission thing is still broke and I don't know what's causing it so... if anyone wants the latest version of this it's here.
Trash Boat
please rank this map! please, please please please please please!
Topic Starter
m980
So it turns out that the 0kb wav files for sectionfail and sectionpass made the BSS delete all folders and files starting with the letter 's'. It should be fine now.

Yeah this is pretty much done now.

NOTE TO EVERYONE:
IF THIS IS EVER IN THE GRAVEYARD, CAN YOU ASK A MOD TO UNGRAVE IT? if not then.. well :(
minyeob
Yay ungraved

<All diff 3rd part>
ALL SPINNERS -> Remove new combo plz :p
The reason why JJF is HELL when played by NDS is there is no elite beat before spinning
I think osu! version should follow this, too.
Akiyama Mizuki
Will this get ranked? I hope.
Chyo-Kun
This map is so amazing. Even after 6 years.

Just a little thing: While playng, dunring the section passes I noticed the red cross behind the actual storyboard. I don't know how SB works, I never tackled it, but maybe you can make the Section Fail "X" a little smaller?

And the MP3 is 96kbps, which sadly nowdays it's unrankable. Since i'm so intrested in seeing this map completed, here is a 192kbps MP3 for this map. I suggest tryng it out first thoug, it might not match perfectly and you'll have to mess around with it a little.

I wish you the best of luck with this map.
Topic Starter
m980

minyeob wrote:

Yay ungraved (:

<All diff 3rd part>
ALL SPINNERS -> Remove new combo plz :p
The reason why JJF is HELL when played by NDS is there is no elite beat before spinning
I think osu! version should follow this, too.
I didn't realise that you were able to do this in osu!; I always thought it auto-new-combo'd. Thanks minyeob! For what it's worth, I also un-new-combo'd the final spinners of Breezin' and Cruisin', since they are like that too (y)

Chyo-Kun wrote:

This map is so amazing. Even after 6 years. .___.

Just a little thing: While playng, dunring the section passes I noticed the red cross behind the actual storyboard. I don't know how SB works, I never tackled it, but maybe you can make the Section Fail "X" a little smaller? I'm not noticing anything on my end. I know that if you view the storyboard in the editor, you can see the section-fail behind the scene for passing, as the editor layers it like that. Maybe if someone else could verify, I might have a look into it

And the MP3 is 96kbps, which sadly nowdays it's unrankable. Since i'm so intrested in seeing this map completed, here is a 192kbps MP3 for this map. I suggest tryng it out first thoug, it might not match perfectly and you'll have to mess around with it a little. Unfortunately as a side-effect of this (I had to add silence to sync it up to the storyboard), the timing may or may not be off :(. Thanks for the better version :D

I wish you the best of luck with this map. Thanks
Gordon123
hello)
[Cruisin']
  1. 02:52:907 (10) - lower below ( https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1954619 )
  2. 03:18:276 (1,2) - move closer to slider
I would in your place, revised and corrected the map for a bit, it has become easier (since it's very old, but now she is very good, just fine) <decide for yourself!
For this map
Bye :)
Topic Starter
m980

Gordon123 wrote:

hello)
[Cruisin']
  1. 02:52:907 (10) - lower below ( https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1954619 )
  2. 03:18:276 (1,2) - move closer to slider
Watch this video

Gordon123 wrote:

I would in your place, revised and corrected the map for a bit, it has become easier (since it's very old, but now she is very good, just fine) <decide for yourself!
Please don't. If anyone was going to revise/correct the map it would be mm201 since he actually knows what he's doing with authentics (plus, he's actually contributed to this). You have to remember that this isn't an original map; it was based off the game, where it was completely touch-screen. Hence, spacing won't necessarily be perfect. Hitcircle placement for the most part should be (close to) perfect due to the method I mapped this with.
Factorial
Yeesssss! Make it ranked!!!
Egoangell
not a mod, but a bug.

When using the HD EBA skin that Luigihann made, during the breaks, it makes a clear circle around the clear circle already in the beatmap's video.
Topic Starter
m980

Egoangell wrote:

not a mod, but a bug.

When using the HD EBA skin that Luigihann made, during the breaks, it makes a clear circle around the clear circle already in the beatmap's video.
I don't quite understand what you mean >_>

Could you take a screenshot? Things are looking fine on my end.
Chyo-Kun

Egoangell wrote:

not a mod, but a bug.

I haven't tested it, but I'm assuming that since this map was uploaded way back in the day, you are supposed to use the old version of the skin rather then the HD one.

I haven't had any problem with the older version, so your problem may be cause by the fact that you're using the newer one.
D33d
[Sweatin']

[Hard ROCK!]

03:15:658 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,1) - I just realised that these patterns aren't aligned properly. I don't care if iNiS fucked that up in the game--it's visibly sloppy and 03:16:464 (5) - isn't on the axis.

That is all. Come back, m980!
Magmabear
Why is this still not ranked?!?
- Marco -
Last update:Sep 26, 2014
Viun

Magmabear wrote:

m i l r

- BiDulGi - wrote:

Magmabear wrote:

Viun

m980 wrote:

Egoangell wrote:

not a mod, but a bug.

I don't quite understand what you mean >_>

Could you take a screenshot? Things are looking fine on my end.
I think he said that SB's Circle and (when he was playing) EBA Skin's circle overlap when it is breaktime.
I hope u still alive. xD
Joe Castle
REVIVE!!!
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.