forum

Shuggie Otis - Aht Uh Mi Hed

posted
Total Posts
show more
Lizbeth
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
sesito71

Lizbeth wrote:

I suggest you to use normal-hitclap, instead of soft-hitclap using a custom override. sounds better imo. then low the volume a bit.

I prefer soft-hitclap, but thanks for the suggestion ;)

Lizbeth wrote:

02:58:228 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - i sonsider this mini jumps, dont do it on normal diff
Oh come on, do I have to remove this?? I think it's the best part of this diff >_< And it's not that hard...

Thanks for the modding ^^
Lizbeth

sesito71 wrote:

Lizbeth wrote:

I suggest you to use normal-hitclap, instead of soft-hitclap using a custom override. sounds better imo. then low the volume a bit.

I prefer soft-hitclap, but thanks for the suggestion ;)

Lizbeth wrote:

02:58:228 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - i sonsider this mini jumps, dont do it on normal diff
Oh come on, do I have to remove this?? I think it's the best part of this diff >_< And it's not that hard...

Thanks for the modding ^^
Is not extremely necessary to remove it, i guess this change on spacing isn't too drastic, anyway let see if anyone else complains about it.
Gens
Offset feels more around 523~524; check it and tell me what do you think about it.
The last time I suggested a BPM of 102.62, but now I get 102.627. Please check this.

Also, low stack leniency looks ugly in my opinion, but I guess it can stay. Just sayin'.

Hmm, the mini-jumps Lizbeth mentioned seem pretty fitting to me... the normal difficulty was already getting harder anyway.

[Relaxing!]

01:40:473 (7,8,9,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - The spacing gets messed up because stacking moves the notes up.

That's it, I guess. I'm still wondering about the BPM though, let me see if I can get a timing pro for you.
Topic Starter
sesito71

Gens wrote:

Offset feels more around 523~524; check it and tell me what do you think about it.
The last time I suggested a BPM of 102.62, but now I get 102.627. Please check this.
I think it sounds fine how it is now, I tried the timing you said and it sounds similar to the one I'm using now >_<

[Relaxing!]

01:40:473 (7,8,9,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - The spacing gets messed up because stacking moves the notes up.

argh, how can I fix this? D:

thanks for the modding ^^
Gens
I had Zekira to check timing; (s)he approves of the current timing, so I guess it's alright.

sesito71 wrote:

[Relaxing!]

argh, how can I fix this? D:
Just move that stack down, silly. :P
Topic Starter
sesito71
haha, but not only down, I had to move it to the left too xD

thanks anyways Gens :D
Gens
Set up some things through IRC. Proto-bubbled! :)
Topic Starter
sesito71
yeahhhh! thank you very much Gens!!!! :D
mrtn
~overdrive modding~

No offence but I'm like 99% sure that this timing is off
If you check the timing around 2 minutes or so, it's offbeat.
I think bpm 102,61. Once bancho works again I'll see if I can get a good timer to check it.

cyclone's guess is 102,61 aswell but he only looked at the map partially so don't hold him to it.

Personally I think 102,61 works best for the map.
Topic Starter
sesito71
OK, fixed!
mrtn
bubbled
Kim Jin Seok
Good :)

..Star+
Topic Starter
sesito71
Who popped the bubble!!!! :evil:
Topic Starter
sesito71

sesito71 wrote:

Who popped the bubble!!!! :evil:
mrtn
i don't know but rebubbled.
Topic Starter
sesito71
Thank you very much, mrtn :roll:
kingcobra52
Wow. I remember modding this a while back. hehe.

Relaxing

00:24:184 (2) - Would you consider moving this so that the burst from 00:23:015 (7) doesn't cover the repeat as much? (test the map here and you'll see what I mean)

Just 1 suggestion. Whether you fix or not, I'll rank afterwards.
Topic Starter
sesito71
Fixed, thanks! ^^
kingcobra52
I consider above just a minor fix, so I'll rank. :)
Topic Starter
sesito71
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.