forum

[duplicate] New Sort function: By accuracy

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
kroekroe
Hello reader,

while i was going through my beatmaps I wanted to sort them by accuracy. Soon enough i found out this wasn't possible.
It would be really usefull to increase your overall accuracy and to find out which maps you suck at and use those maps to enhance your osu skills.
GhostFrog
Sorting by "Rank Achieved" offers a similar functionality. It's not exactly the same, but it serves roughly the same purpose - if you want to find maps on which you have really bad accuracy, go through the maps on which you have a C or a D.

I'm not sure exactly what you're looking for with this request - would you want Sort by Accuracy to
- put all beatmaps you've passed in order of your accuracy?
- put maps into groupings of 99-100%, 97-99%, 95-97%, 90-95% etc?

I feel like the latter would be more useful (once you've passed enough maps, it would be somewhat difficult to work with just a strict listing of them), but I feel like it has fairly significant overlap with Rank Achieved. For example, on the low end of things (which is what you seem mainly concerned about), if it gave you a range of, let's say, 70-75%, I think you would be just as well off looking through your Cs and Ds as you would looking at that specific accuracy range. In fact, I would argue that, if it's "accuracy" you're concerned about, the letter grades are more useful. Since letter grades tell you roughly what fraction of 300s you get, a lower letter grade will more often correspond to poor "accuracy" than a lower percent will, since the percent is influenced more by misses than your letter grade is. However, I can see this being useful for higher ranges of accuracy, for finding 97% plays that can be improved to 99% or 99% plays that you really want to SS.

Could be useful with the right implementation. I kinda like it.
Oinari-sama
Suggested and denied before t/14754 ;w;

EDIT: Just in case anyone twitch their eyebrows at a 5 year old request, here's a recent thread that got marked as duplicate: t/207054