forum

[duplicate] Play "multi" with a replay

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Heterozygous_old
So basically the idea is adding a function on the score panel, like "compete with the replay" or something, then the player could play while the replay score show on the side, like the interface in multiplayer. This would be fun.

The problem with this idea is currently I don't have a clear clue of how to apply the mod selection panel in there... any suggestions, ideas, concerns?
[cocoa]_old
Question:
How about they Avatar if you're in offline mode???
Vuelo Eluko
what would be cool, is if you could have the replay data streaming on the left that shows the score/combo that replay had exactly at the same point you are in the map- almost like you're playing multi against your replays

that would be cool.
Topic Starter
Heterozygous_old

[cocoa] wrote:

Question:
How about they Avatar if you're in offline mode???
That's something I don't have in mind either... in fact, I don't think that replays has any relationship with avatars, so I guess the avatars just can't show up...

Bassist Vinyl wrote:

what would be cool, is if you could have the replay data streaming on the left that shows the score/combo that replay had exactly at the same point you are in the map- almost like you're playing multi against your replays

that would be cool.
That's almost exactly what I mean, except that I'm saying you're not limited to play with only your records, but also anyone else's as long as you can get their replays of the map you're playing.
Oinari-sama
Topic Starter
Heterozygous_old

Oinari-sama wrote:

t/11114/?
I'm thinking about getting this kind of feature with any retrievable replays (online and local), limiting it to loading only one replay each time, so as to get a direct comparison with one specific score (and hopefully be more technically practical), but the general idea is pretty much the same... Derp the keyword of that thread is kinda hard to search OTL
Btw, no, I'm not asking for a ghost replay with a cursor playing in background, it'll be distracting.
Bara-
That request is not for a ghost cursor.
It's for the same interface as Multi (with live scoring)
Oinara's link is correct.
Bump that one, and this one goes to dupes (for Moderators)