forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Navizel

Will there be a reset in rank? Fucking finally got out of Bronze I.
Aoriki

Charms are op guys.
Vulf

Otonashi07 wrote:

Will there be a reset in rank? Fucking finally got out of Bronze I.
Soft reset that goes off your MMR. If you do well in your placements you should get back to where you left off. This only applies to people gold and under though since you can't get put directly into diamond from your placements.
Navizel
Oh I see. thanks for the info.
Fabi
D2, getting about 20LP. Get to D1, winning 2 - 4 LP, fuck this sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!
Sankaritarina

Mr Color wrote:

I think you're supposed to play well in order to get pentas.
Or play Riven
GeeNX

Taric's a beast
PyaKura

GeeNX wrote:

Taric's a beast
Agreed.

lololol...
BrokenArrow

It hurts so much playing in this league.. from now on I'll make sure to straight on mute everyone in rankeds so I don't have to read so much crap.. x_x
Like a Vayne complaining about her support "stealing" her farm with Tagon's.. an Evelynn who doesn't want to gank because she is afraid the enemy might have wards in that bush.. etc.
IT HURTS.
GeeNX

well...yeah
Kreyu
doh, I think Evelynn is a good pick in 3v3 in jungle, anyone playing on Twisted Treeline with good team comp?
OzzyOzrock
Bought my self two mystery gifts, Dynasty Ahri and Forecast Janna. So good.

NekoAsuna wrote:

doh, I think Evelynn is a good pick in 3v3 in jungle, anyone playing on Twisted Treeline with good team comp?
I have no clue what the meta even is in 3v3 but I just play Lee Sin and get fed every game. I've only lost against a team with Ezreal Lux and Jayce, strong pokers. It's a fun game mode.
Blaziken

Got bored.
maal

Blaziken wrote:

Got bored.
and thus you call a fiora who had a bad game "feedora"

i hope you feel really bad about yourself tbh
BrokenArrow
that actually made me laugh big time
unless you meant it seriously, then you are indeed a bad person
Blaziken
I shall now go and think over my life.
Thanks for the input.
In all honesty the player was flaming her whole team saying how she was the only good player on their side and that we would all lose 1v1.
In a 5v5 game. Bitch didn't know about my passive.
Uni

Im cheating wat?
BrokenArrow
BotrK also does give some lifesteal
Uni
So far jinx is the only adc i enjoy playing :> don't really like the others
Sapphiire_old_1
Both new Marksman are so fun and strong Lucian and jinx ftw :D
Jordan

Gold pls
Vulf

Blaziken wrote:

Thanks for the input.
In all honesty the player was flaming her whole team saying how she was the only good player on their side and that we would all lose 1v1.
I hate people who complain about their team in all chat, and I usually report them at the end of the game. What do people expect to accomplish from that? Guilt the enemy team into losing on purpose? (which I've seen happen before) lol

Just worry about yourself and what YOU can do to carry the game, and know that every game isn't going to be a win.
Kanye West

Cookie wrote:

I feel the same way with Vayne lol, everyone else is so boring
maal

Blaziken wrote:

Thanks for the input.
who cares if she flames, that doesnt give you the right to ride the boat as well, it just makes you a bad person like her as well, keep that in mind

Kanye West wrote:

Cookie wrote:

I feel the same way with Vayne lol, everyone else is so boring
#mainstream
BrokenArrow
Talon free week.. thanks god I started playing top recently (Shen op) so I don't have to deal with the likes of him.
Hika
FREE WEEK TALON IS COMPLETE HELL
Jordan
OH GOD I'M GETTING 5 LP PER WIN
Justykanna

Jordan wrote:

OH GOD I'M GETTING 5 LP PER WIN
Yeah, I had that for all of Bronze 1. Finally got 100LP getting single digits LP per win, then lost three straight for promotion. -_-
Got knocked back to 55LP, now I'm losing/winning 15-20 LP per game again.
Not sure why...
Navizel
It's your match making rating.
If you have higher MMR than a set amount for your division you gain more LP per won game and lose less LP per lost game, if your MMR is lower you gain less and lose more LP per game.
Justykanna

Otonashi07 wrote:

It's your match making rating.
If you have higher MMR than a set amount for your division you gain more LP per won game and lose less LP per lost game, if your MMR is lower you gain less and lose more LP per game.
Yeah but all I did was lose my promotion match, I didn't rise/drop any tier or division.
Vulf
Winning a lot of games with support Warwick since the pre-season patch. Would be pretty funny if it becomes a thing. lol
those

Vulf wrote:

Winning a lot of games with support Warwick since the pre-season patch. Would be pretty funny if it becomes a thing. lol
It won't. You do nothing.
Aoriki

AD Sona for the win, yo. :3
Vulf

those wrote:

Vulf wrote:

Competitively it won't lol. Not even jungle or lanewick works there, but draft lately has been nothing but great results for me.
Justykanna
How does the ranked queue determine pick order if you duo-queue? I've probably played over a hundred games with one of my friends and been last pick every single time. =/
maal

Justykanna wrote:

How does the ranked queue determine pick order if you duo-queue? I've probably played over a hundred games with one of my friends and been last pick every single time. =/
your friend's mmr and your mmr, find the median and then you have the other players inbetween you.

if your friend is higher pick than you, then his mmr is higher than yours. its the same as soloq really
SiFly_old
Enemy had full ad team, I played taric and we rammus jungle, at 20 min ingame with rammus and me having 0 kills we could 2v5 them as sup + jungler, gg.
Totally balanced champs.

those wrote:

Vulf wrote:

Competitively it won't lol. Not even jungle or lanewick works there, but draft lately has been nothing but great results for me.[/quote]

It basically does the same as taric, just running around being annoying. But only having a targeted stun/supress every 80s instead of 10s and lacking a heal, AD/AP aura for teammates in fights and armor buff/additional armor pen on enemies.

I think warwick is stronger as taric atm.
GeeNX

NekoAsuna wrote:

I got diamond on 3vs3, and well played against some challenger teams already
Vulf

SiFly wrote:

It basically does the same as taric, just running around being annoying. But only having a targeted stun/supress every 80s instead of 10s and lacking a heal, AD/AP aura for teammates in fights and armor buff/additional armor pen on enemies.

I think warwick is stronger as taric atm.
Taric is borderline broken with the support/pre-season changes.

That's late game though if we are talking about that then Warwick has a 40% team wide attack speed buff that he can keep up 100% of the time if he has 40% cdr and his ult has a 38 second CD with that as well. His W gives about 5000g in raw stats to his team which means it's one of the most gold efficient abilities in the game. GP's E might be slightly better. Warwick is also unkillable with items. You can pretty much play like a dumb fuck with the relic shield combo'd with the new defensive tree masteries and not get punished for it lol.
Justykanna

maal wrote:

Justykanna wrote:

your friend's mmr and your mmr, find the median and then you have the other players inbetween you.

if your friend is higher pick than you, then his mmr is higher than yours. its the same as soloq really
Yeah, she's higher mmr, I knew that, but it doesn't explain why we're always the last two picks, as opposed to pick, for example, 2 and 3.
It's not like I'm terribly far behind her either, I'm only two divisions below, lol.
show more