forum

Poll 20: Interested in osu! stickers?

posted
Total Posts

Will you place an order for a sticker set?

I will buy a variety set (Option 1)
35.30%
I will buy osu! logo stickers (Option 2)
40.20%
Not interested (please explain if you have a reason)
24.49%
Total votes: 592
show more
Hykisho
Good to hear that! Thanks peppy.
XRikuoXX
I would definitely want most awesome ani,me stickers if it does[/color] its awesome
:o
anything but here
Kemaro
i would really like these stickers ^__^ link looks so cute with the osu logo in his hands
PrivatHansi1
Nice idea and sweet logos but 10-12$ for a sticker is in my opinion way to expensive :c
PrivatHansi1
If you get support included it could be a very nice idea tho :D
Bittersweet
I like quality products.
Renumi
what's a dank meme?
XinCrin
This looks great
BusterBeachside
I'd love to have a bunch of simple round osu! logo stickers, but that price seems kinda high for a few sticky pieces of paper, you know? I'd probably still buy some, though. After all, I bought the jacket... Everyone thinks it's an Ohio state University jacket, though! :,D Luckily if people ask me about it on my iPhone 4, I can just boot up osu!Stream and show them what it is. You need more DLC for that, by the way! I've almost cleared all the songs on Expert! Those darn Shiki ones are tough...
Ciyus Miapah
so what do we do now if we buy stickers and other stuff??? where the shop??? :D
MMzz
Take my money.

I'm also interested in the iPhone sticker. If available for my model I'll buy one.
Makar
I selected not interested since I am not a fan of stickers
dkun
iPhone + desk stickers.

yeaaaaaaah
Loctav

Makar wrote:

I selected not interested since I am not a fan of stickers
Same here. I usually do not know where to apply them.
I am a fan of cases and attachments for cell phones and hand held consoles tho
SapphireGhost
I would like a set of hitcircle stickers that go from 1 to 9. In addition to using them to decorate, you could also use them to label things like binders, or to hide them around your house and make people find all 9 stickers before telling them where the bathroom is.
Nyquill

SapphireGhost wrote:

I would like a set of hitcircle stickers that go from 1 to 9. In addition to using them to decorate, you could also use them to label things like binders, or to hide them around your house and make people find all 9 stickers before telling them where the bathroom is.
HAHAHAHAHAH THATS GREAT

Though I'd use my stickers just for phone/wallet/laptop decoration.
OzzyOzrock

SapphireGhost wrote:

You're always genius, aren't you?

I want taiko don stickers, however they likely exist SOMEWHERE.
fibao
Ive been waiting for osu stickers to arrive for a week, i ordered them from zazzle, now this :(
LunarSakuya
hitcircle stickers would be so cute on my school stuff wwwwwwwwwwwwww
eldnl
I'm interested, but I'm not going to buy anything because I don't have money haha
Cartographer
I'd buy this one, depending on the size. I'd stick one on my tablet haha.

Cartographer

SapphireGhost wrote:

Sick idea haha.
RoastMaster

This one would be perfect for the back of laptops and such, love the design! :D
Wishy
Don't care but because I don't like using stickers in general.
Pumear
iPhone cases would be really cool :D
BerserQ
Good idea Ppy.
Espionage724
Money's kind of tight atm so I don't believe I could give $10 for stickers, but I'd definitely be interested.
OEvil
I want one of these T-Shirts OwO
Dainesl
I've never been a sticker collector, so this doesn't interest me much. The stickers themselves look nice but I just don't wanna buy them.
LuigiHann

CorruptedTNC wrote:

This one would be perfect for the back of laptops and such, love the design! :D
Ditto, that'd be an awesome laptop decal
Xiaojiemei
I'd love to order the second sticker from the variety set and the osu! logo sticker ;__; too bad it isn't possible to buy the second sticker alone without buying the whole set, eh.
senary
I'd buy a sticker set of the logo. Even ones I'll put on my car if I ever decide to sticker bomb something
Azern

eldnl wrote:

I'm interested, but I'm not going to buy anything because I don't have money haha

Same here.... :lol:
Niko-nyan

eldnl wrote:

Nad

OEvil wrote:

I want one of these T-Shirts OwO
Same QAQ
Nad
Oh yeah and I'm interested lol
Nines
Wait, could it possible to use this for Line? xD
[AyanoTatemaya]
Kinda interested but not have the means to buy it though.
xxbidiao
However the price is too high for a Chinese student and I don't know whether international shipping would be available and whether more money would be charged :o

Hope if this would be a gift when supporting a long enough period
Gifu
Not interested, because people, who are interested in stickers can easily make their own stickers (make them on internet or themselves)
show more