forum

2013 NewCAT Applications

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Makar
The Chart Assembly Team (CAT) is currently looking for volunteers! The CAT is responsible for selecting maps for the monthly and themed charts. We are looking for dedicated and active members who have the confidence and judgement required in order to nominate, vote, and criticize maps for these charts.

Some basic information to know before applying:
  1. No modding experience is required, but it is a plus. We are primarily looking for members with a good amount of playing experience; however, modding shows that you have the ability and experience on judging maps, which is a essential part of what the CAT is responsible for.
  2. Actively play maps, especially new ones! Monthly chart picks are chosen from maps that were ranked in the most recent month. Themed chart picks are chosen from maps that fit a specific theme which is chosen by the CAT staff.
  3. You do not have to have experience in all modes. Being active in just one mode is sufficient, but the more the better.
  4. We are looking for osu!mania applicants as well. Maps for this mode will be included in the next chart.
  5. Be friendly and open-minded to the people around you; it's an important part of being cooperative on a team like this.
If you are interested in applying, you can do so here. Afterwards, send me a forum PM with the subject line: "CAT Application Verification." The forum PM requirement is to prevent others' from applying for other users, so please don't forget to do so as it is mandatory.

Application deadline: June 1st, 2013 at 00:00 UTC
New members will be announced at the same time the June monthly chart is released (which is approximately June 14th)

As a side note, DeathxShinigami has stepped down from his position as manager, and I will be taking care of the team. If you have any questions about CAT, feel free to PM me on the forums or in-game. I look forward to seeing your applications!
Nyquill
I'm just kidding

Hopefully this brings positive change for the charting process.
Loctav
Please do not post any spam here, anymore.
Any repetitive offense after this post will receive it's appropriate measurements.
Cristian
is Taiko CAT required again? :o
Topic Starter
Makar
We are accepting for all modes, especially osu!mania.
Ayesha Altugle
wat is in the form are you a bot?
[DBF]

vahn10 wrote:

wat is in the form are you a bot?
Just change to "No".
Ayesha Altugle

[DBF] wrote:

Just change to "No".
I have it
thanks
[Loli-Flan]
need to send you a pm?
if so I should say? :?: :)
Topic Starter
Makar
The forum PM can say anything, as long as you send one it is fine.
Ayesha Altugle
Makar, did you just recieved my verification?
Topic Starter
Makar
It is safe to assume that I have received your verification if I did not PM you.

I PM all applicants that I notice did not send me a PM in order to verify the applicants identity.

(so to bluntly answer your question, yes I did)
[CSGA]Ar3sgice

Makar wrote:

hmm

so monthly mania chart is soon?
Ayesha Altugle
good luck to those applicants
Topic Starter
Makar

[CSGA]Ar3sgice wrote:

Makar wrote:

hmm

so monthly mania chart is soon?
Next month!
Mirage
lal kitties
Kirino Kousaka
hmm, interesting
FlashLight
I think it will be good team!! I`ll try to join :D
Magicphoenix
By the way, what about chart rating/ranking?
Sieg
I hope we will see better quality charts with refreshed team. Good luck to participants. :D
Ayesha Altugle
If i just won at these

I chose only no video which is not in the form

good luck to me and to other participants. and I will try my best to test my luck.
Niko-nyan

vahn10 wrote:

If i just won at these

I chose only no video which is not in the form

good luck to me and to other participants. and I will try my best to test my luck.
and if i won too i chose video 1/4 of the chart lol
Stefan
There is no winning or losing. This is about choosing qualified people for a important team.
Cz-Slypid

Stefan wrote:

There is no winning or losing. This is about choosing qualified people for a important team.
show more