Total Posts
show more
Kyonko Hizara
tfw vent is down
xRayne
No vent for 3 days, i cri.
Topic Starter
ztrot
After 4 years of having vent up I'm thinking about letting it go I currently have the money to pay for it, but the amount of use it gets imo isn't worth the cost I'm still thinking about it seeing as it has be a long time voice solution but private issues have came up that really haven't given me time to think about this, so bear with it awhile longer I will have a answer soon.
Topic Starter
ztrot
For reasons I'd rather not go into I am at this time no longer able to fund or afford vent, it has been a good ride guys thanks to everyone that helped out and made this some of the best times in my life. R. I. P. Vent 2008-2013
jjrocks
Ah man :c my worst nightmare is coming true.

Well it certainly was a great run and I certainly had some great memories on the site. It'll be tough finding a replacement with the services you provided and the people that were on the server. It certainly has been a great 5 years and it's provided a lot of memories. Thanks for supporting the site for so long, it's been wonderful.
Mara
RIP the strongest VoIP osu! ever had.

Been an honour to help as an admin for about 3~ years.
Kyonko Hizara
I miss the vent days already
Many good things happened here and I met many amazing people
Hika
Sad, but it was great while it lasted. I'll miss you all. ):
Sync
We have a very active mumble that even ztrot idles like every day
Mara
Go away Sync.
Sync
Just saying : - P It's the same thing as vent
Mara
Not really.

Mumble in a nutshell
Cyclohexane
Just mute TBTE and everything will be well.
Topic Starter
ztrot
please do not advertise mumble in this thread have a little bit of respect.

Edit: after things settle down I will see about trying to get this back up but for now don't get your hopes up.
Oinari-sama
Incidentally another Vent server I used to Mod+Admin was closed 2 months ago. The owner switched to Mumble. I wonder if there's something causing a chain reaction?
Agnes
eye-spy someone that's unwanted

cleaning posts
Topic Starter
ztrot
I hope to have the server back up and running after I get things settled out on the homefront.
foulcoon

Mara
No, don't delete such a beautiful things!
Jarby
whymeman
That foulcoon....

Anyways, I hope things work out eventually and good luck ztrot.
Yuzeyun
I could give a few bucks to help paying the servers. I don't know how much I will be allowed for the two next months, though.
Metruzero
I can pay for the server, how much was it? Being serious btw
Topic Starter
ztrot
it doesn't matter anymore, the info would of been wiped by now and tbh I have been having problems as of late, if you wish to use a voice program I would point you in the direction of the osu!mumble there is a official and a chat op hosted one.