forum

What was the worst anime you've ever seen?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Seiba_old_1
Sword Art Online
Asada Shino
11 eyes, I regret watching every episode
Raikaria
Digimon Xros Wars: Young Hunters Jumping through time.

Let's turn a decent series which kept me somewhat hooked, and incurred nostalgia, out of the window, into a MotW SEASON, with little to no plot, and the only hook being 'HEY GUYZ OLD HEROS COMING BACK' when ultimately they were just there for fan service and the story would have been the same with or without them.

Hated every moment of Young Hunters.
Cleatis
Chaos;head was very boring, I could barely get through it all.
Cropzy
Hidamari sketch.

Naruto, one piece, bleach. Never seen them, never will they suck.
Xanaehla
Gravitational, worst anime i've ever seen..
Yin
Mayo Chiki or Yosuga no Sora.
Myrmeleo
The second half of Sword Art Online. After episode 14, it went on a downfall of bad.
Lust

silvaMCUK wrote:

The second half of Sword Art Online. After episode 14, it went on a downfall of bad.
On the same token, the second half of Kimi ni Todoke was dreadful.
mathexpert

Cropzy wrote:

Hidamari sketch.
I can see where you're coming from (it's pretty slow paced & insubstantial, which might translate into boring to some) but personally I really enjoyed it. To me, it was a pleasant slice of life, one that was slightly quirky but not as crazy as azumanga daioh or nichijou~

good enough for me to watch 4 seasons and its OVAs (total ~50 eps), at least

Kyonko Hizara
Code Geass
TamaraMarie
Shugo Chara! Party!: Don't get me wrong. I LOVE Shugo Chara! I read the manga, and watched the awesome anime. But, when I got to Party!, I felt like my whole life was ruined.

To Love Ru: I usually like harem stuff. I watched Princess Lover! and completely loved it. To Love Ru, however, has little to no plot, little romance (despite it being listed as one!), and basically, I think it's just an excuse for fanservice.

Tasogare Otome x Amnesia: The manga. The wonderful, beautiful manga. It is ruined. ;___;
N A L U
Black Rock Shooter, Panty&Stocking.
RivalNightmare
Sword Art Online.

Well, the second half of it. I'm sure a lot of people will agree.

I actually liked the anime at first, it was interesting, and had some nice scenes in it.

Then episode 14- the end came.
Suntears
Mars of Destruction, it's really bad that it gets the lowest score ever in MAL (actually that's the reason I watch this show)
damn you people on MAL :(
NikFreaX
School Days
Van246
Rosario + Vampire...

would've been the best anime ever if it actually followed the manga...
I love the manga D:
anime, terrible
AsianJesus_old
Evangelion.

Fucking insults Christianity with all their non sense symbolism and shit.

"I used to be a being of pure energy. And then I took a spear to the chest."
ampzz
from this current season; Vividred..

It makes me ill.
DakeDekaane
idk why so much hate to SAO in Fairy Dance arc, I wonder if it's due to the lack of Asuna~

And th worst anime I've seen, by far, is Mirai Nikki, the concept was great, but the protagonists (Yuno and Yukki) gave me cancer, if Yukki stopped being a coward dumbass, it would have been one of the best to me.
[ Hachimitsu ]
High School of Dead
damn too ecchi for me
Sotodashi
I can't say, because I usually never start watching shit anime to begin with.

Maybe Naruto, because I watched a bit of it long ago.
[ Hachimitsu ]

Sotodashi wrote:

I can't say, because I usually never start watching shit anime to begin with.

Maybe Naruto, because I watched a bit of it long ago.
naruto is sooo boring
Myrmeleo

DakeDekaane wrote:

idk why so much hate to SAO in Fairy Dance arc, I wonder if it's due to the lack of Asuna~

And th worst anime I've seen, by far, is Mirai Nikki, the concept was great, but the protagonists (Yuno and Yukki) gave me cancer, if Yukki stopped being a coward dumbass, it would have been one of the best to me.
He did.
Net-Nue

DakeDekaane wrote:

agree, yukki always ruin the mood =="
Tenshichan
Magikano and Ichigo 100%, I still wonder how I managed to watch all episodes of them.

ampzz wrote:

I think I am the only one who loves Vividred Operation xD
Sallad4ever
Beast Saga, even for kids show the beast design is so horrible
Scarlet Devil_old_1
Ouran High School Host Club. When Haruhi was a girl I just stopped watching it, since I already know where this was going lol
MunchkinLover_old
Mirai Nikki, or as I like to call it: ShitNikki. Worst of this season for me is Senran Kagura. GG, nice blimp boobs.
Lust

Psychotic Maid wrote:

Ouran High School Host Club. When Haruhi was a girl I just stopped watching it, since I already know where this was going lol
I'm feeling your message on such a philosophical level right now.
Ciunek
K-on. Basically the whole reason new anime are shit for few years already.
Lance
The anime which I was let down the most by was certainly E7: AO. It was the most utterly incoherent piece of nonsense that had absolutely nothing to do with the original series. Speaking of being utterly incoherent, this season VRO takes the cake for having the least plot and most otaku pandering.
Pizzicato
Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan
stopped watching after watching 3mins of 1st ep

ampzz wrote:

It makes me ill.
character illustrations are neat but the anime. :(
Cropzy

Pizzicato wrote:

Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan
stopped watching after watching 3mins of 1st ep
PI PI PIRI PI
Kin
Ao sekai no chushin,
I watched only the 1st ep
as I understand, the story is Sega vs Nintendo, the characters are : Gear is Sonic, Til is Tail, Nel is Night, and Marcus is Mario

Lucky Star/K-on
Seriously, I watched the 1st ep, I still don't know how I'm supposed laugh

Sister princess
I only watched 3 ep, and, WTF is this story ?

Onii chan no koto vesvkjbsdjkbdvkjdbvkjsv ne
Hur, I don't like the chara design, and what is the story ? Stopped at the 2nd ep D:
Scarlet Devil_old_1

ampzz wrote:

It makes me ill.
It's not that bad... unless you don't like that ass

Jacqli
Ao no Exorcist..
i really really hate it soooooooo much!
senofdark
True Tears
I don't know why, i just don't like it ~
Myrmeleo

Rantai wrote:

Tsubasa Chronicles.

Holy crap was it boring.
The ending was even worse...
Sherbert
I forgot the name but I saw it over five years ago, one episode.. One freaking episode wanted to make me puke. It was drawn weirdly; the voices were messed up, the way the characters were drawn, like stick figures. Lack of hard work in the animation... Way too random events; no plot whatsoever... Just a bunch of random bull---
show more