forum

DJ Satomi - Castles in the Sky

posted
Total Posts
show more
Armin
Nuovi fixes sugli hitsounds. D:
Inoltre corretto alcune cose che i modders mi hanno segnalato.

Download: DJ Satomi - Castles in the Sky (xxheroxx) [Armin's Nexus].osu
Topic Starter
Diasios
Aggiunta, grazie ancora
ztrot
Only a few thing i gotta point out
One: you can't use ki like that one ki toggle per min plz I noticed kyo's uses ki bursts every few secs in some parts
Two: CNF these sliders are evil and think they should be removed

That's all for now
Card N'FoRcE

ztrot wrote:

Two: CNF these sliders are evil and think they should be removed
No, sorry: http://osu.ppy.sh/s/4581
Have a look from 1:31:00 of Hard.
I made some players play the song and noone broke the combo because of that.
Anyway, i changed 01:48:89 (6), this one was evil D:

Download: DJ Satomi - Castles in the Sky (xxheroxx) [CNF's Hard].osu
Topic Starter
Diasios
Added, waiting for modding~
Larto
Overall:
If you could get an mp3 that is NOT cut off at the end, that would be awesome D:

Luxary Remix:
00:05:79 (1) - This speed up feels sort of unnatural. Sure you wanna keep it?

Armin Remix:
02:14:19 (1,1,2) - That pattern is so weird, I really suggest moving the second slider ;(

Yumiko's Insane:
00:53:00 (3,4,5) - This pattern sounds and plays awkwardly :<
01:05:84 (9,1) - It MIGHT trip people up how close those notes are to each other. It didn't trip me up, changing it would probably be best.
01:44:36 (1,2,3) - It feels a bit unnatural how these sliders slow down. Up to you if you wanna change it.

CNF:
No problem! And wow, those sliders... They look totally unrankable, but hey, they feel natural to me and they shouldn't trip up players too much, so I'm fine with 'em.

Kyo:
00:12:59 (3,4,5) - Wat... this spacing was weiiird.

Normal:
01:45:11 (2,1) - those notes feel so close to each other. Or maybe that's just me. Up to you.
Okay, this feels a bit hard, but new players should always be able to understand the patterns. And the HPDrain should be low enough for them to be able to make mistakes anyway.
Luxary

Larto wrote:

Luxary Remix:
00:05:79 (1) - This speed up feels sort of unnatural. Sure you wanna keep it?
For me it's okay... anyway if antoher bat doesn't like it, I'll fix D:
Topic Starter
Diasios

Larto wrote:

Overall:
If you could get an mp3 that is NOT cut off at the end, that would be awesome D: The mp3 is correct, it's normal for the song to finish in that way

Luxary Remix:
00:05:79 (1) - This speed up feels sort of unnatural. Sure you wanna keep it? Luxary don't want change this

Armin Remix:
02:14:19 (1,1,2) - That pattern is so weird, I really suggest moving the second slider ;( fixed

Yumiko's Insane:
00:53:00 (3,4,5) - This pattern sounds and plays awkwardly :< fixed
01:05:84 (9,1) - It MIGHT trip people up how close those notes are to each other. It didn't trip me up, changing it would probably be best. hmm fixed
01:44:36 (1,2,3) - It feels a bit unnatural how these sliders slow down. Up to you if you wanna change it. I don't want change this

CNF:
No problem! And wow, those sliders... They look totally unrankable, but hey, they feel natural to me and they shouldn't trip up players too much, so I'm fine with 'em.

Kyo:
00:12:59 (3,4,5) - Wat... this spacing was weiiird. fixed

Normal:
01:45:11 (2,1) - those notes feel so close to each other. Or maybe that's just me. Up to you. fixed

Okay, this feels a bit hard, but new players should always be able to understand the patterns. And the HPDrain should be low enough for them to be able to make mistakes anyway.
Thanks~ :)
ztrot
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Diasios
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
mikhe
+star! :3
ztrot
There is your bubble :3
Larto
aaaaah x.x
I noticed that "Black.png" and "White.png" are too big. make them smaller than 800x600 please :<
Don't Kudosu this, I should have noticed that in my first mod post.

Also, I noticed that on Kyo's diff:
01:37:54 (5,1) - this spacing is pretty confusing. Just saying.
Also, this might confuse people: 02:09:64 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - .
Topic Starter
Diasios

Larto wrote:

aaaaah x.x
I noticed that "Black.png" and "White.png" are too big. make them smaller than 800x600 please :< fixed
Don't Kudosu this, I should have noticed that in my first mod post.

Also, I noticed that on Kyo's diff:
01:37:54 (5,1) - this spacing is pretty confusing. Just saying. fixed
Also, this might confuse people: 02:09:64 (1,2,3,1,2,3) Kyocciola don't want change this
Thanks again :D
Larto
Rebubbled.
Topic Starter
Diasios
Thanks Lukas :)

Waiting for ranking ~
RemmyX25
I'm not too keen on the 6 difficulties, especially when the spread is H I I I I I (see beatmap listing.)

I'd highly recommend tuning some of these, especially [Normal] so that its actually a normal (easy works too), as well as some of the other difficulties so its not all Insane difficulties.

Normal
01:30:10 (1) - Why is this on a blue tick? if anythng, replace the hitcircle before it, and start the spinner there

KyO's
00:36:36 (7,8,1) - Do these really need to be claps? Doesnt sound attractive imo

C'nF:
00:56:02 (1) / 00:57:53 (1) / 00:59:04 (1) - I see what you did there, but no. I am not approving these sliders at all.
02:08:53 (1,1,1) - ^
02:14:19 (2) - ^

Yumiko
00:12:96 (7) - not distanced snapped properly
00:35:62 (1,2,3,4) - I dont think this is spaced properly either, but this may just be my imagination
Card N'FoRcE

RemmyX25 wrote:

C'nF:
00:56:02 (1) / 00:57:53 (1) / 00:59:04 (1) - I see what you did there, but no. I am not approving these sliders at all.
02:14:19 (2) - ^
I won't remove them, sorry.
If the map becomes unrankable because of them, i'll ask xxheroxx to remove it, i'll leave it as unranked.
Topic Starter
Diasios

RemmyX25 wrote:

I'm not too keen on the 6 difficulties, especially when the spread is H I I I I I (see beatmap listing.)

I'd highly recommend tuning some of these, especially [Normal] so that its actually a normal (easy works too), as well as some of the other difficulties so its not all Insane difficulties.

Normal
01:30:10 (1) - Why is this on a blue tick? if anythng, replace the hitcircle before it, and start the spinner there Fixed

KyO's
00:36:36 (7,8,1) - Do these really need to be claps? Doesnt sound attractive imo fixed

C'nF:
02:14:19 (2) - ^ wat? D: ztrot = CnF you Win this Time >.< Other bats like your sliders so they stay

Yumiko
00:12:96 (7) - not distanced snapped properly fixed
00:35:62 (1,2,3,4) - I dont think this is spaced properly either, but this may just be my imagination hmmm fixed
I can delete [Normal] if you desired, and i can add [Easy] (my personal secret diff. :P)
btw, thanks :)
RemmyX25
eh... then it would just be E/N I I I I I

This still leaves the 5 insane difficulties.
Topic Starter
Diasios
Ok, i know what you mean, but you should know that, as they are now, difficulties labeled as "I" aren't always insane.
Mapping standards changed a lot and the star rating has to be read in a different way than before.
Anyway, i'd like not to remove/edit my friends' difficulties, so please tell me what i should do, because i personally don't understand what's wrong with a map having 5 "I"s and an easier difficulty (if someone can't play the Insanes he can just play that one).
Kyocciola

Download: DJ Satomi - Castles in the Sky (xxheroxx) [KyO's MiX].osu
Topic Starter
Diasios
Added, thanks Kyo~
mtmcl
I'm not going to bubble or star this at the moment because I haven't played everything fully, but I just want to throw in my support for the CnF sliders. That's at least three BATs in support of the sliders (ztrot, Larto, me)

Also, a note to BATs. If you're following the normal guidelines, only one easy difficulty is technically required. It is important to look at this map as what it is - a collab map. Each mapper is trying to show off his or her talent, so of course they'll make harder-leaning maps.

Anyway, just things to consider while modding this map. I might come back around to fully mod this later.
Topic Starter
Diasios
Thanks mark :D

Anyway... can someone bubble this map? D:
Gemi
There are a few things that I want to point out. Also, I'd recommend adding an easy difficulty since it is a song that a lot of players would like to play.

[Normal]
Don't remove this difficulty as it is quite good and fills the need of easier maps.

01:35:676 (2) - I'd like this slider to go up-down or down-up instead of right-left to not overlap other notes.

[Kyo's Mix]
I don't like the rhythms of the 2 note series starting at 01:08:086. I'd suggest adding a third note to each of them, but it's up to you.

[Armin's Nexus]
Remove the first Kiai Time. (the one starting at 00:13:724)

[Luxary ReMix]

This difficulty felt a bit unnecessary. There was nothing special in it compared to the others and it didn't feel good enough as it is. I'd strongly suggest removing this one.
Note, I don't suggest this because there are so many difficult maps. To me it is okay to have so many, but this difficulty just isn't anything fun enough imo to deserve to be there.
Topic Starter
Diasios

Gemi wrote:

There are a few things that I want to point out. Also, I'd recommend adding an easy difficulty since it is a song that a lot of players would like to play. I can't add an Easy. Max Diff=6, and I don't want delete my friends's difficulties.

[Normal]
Don't remove this difficulty as it is quite good and fills the need of easier maps.

01:35:676 (2) - I'd like this slider to go up-down or down-up instead of right-left to not overlap other notes. fixed

[Kyo's Mix]
I don't like the rhythms of the 2 note series starting at 01:08:086. I'd suggest adding a third note to each of them, but it's up to you.

[Armin's Nexus]
Remove the first Kiai Time. (the one starting at 00:13:724)

[Luxary ReMix]

This difficulty felt a bit unnecessary. There was nothing special in it compared to the others and it didn't feel good enough as it is. I'd strongly suggest removing this one.
Note, I don't suggest this because there are so many difficult maps. To me it is okay to have so many, but this difficulty just isn't anything fun enough imo to deserve to be there.
If they want, they'll change their difficulties.
Thanks~
Andrea
Star <3
Mafiamaster
Difficulties seem fine.

Just:
Add "Card N'FoRcE" in the tags for CnF's Hard
Add "Yumiko" to the tags for her difficulty
Add "Armin" to his difficulty, and so on with the others

Do that and you got yourself a bubble!
Topic Starter
Diasios
Done, thanks :)
Mafiamaster
Bubbled
Armin

Download: DJ Satomi - Castles in the Sky (xxheroxx) [Armin's Nexus].osu
Topic Starter
Diasios
Larto
Topic Starter
Diasios
:D

Thaanks :)