forum

Confess

posted
Total Posts
show more
Jordan
I confess that if something really bad would happen in my life like losing my family and being with no one, or suddenly having a really invalidating handicap, i'd have no problem on killing myself since I wouldn't want to live a life of suffering. I'm not afraid of dying since basically dying is just like non-existence and I don't believe in any god or afterlife.

EDIT: I'd suicide in case of failing high school too
thelewa

Jordan wrote:

I confess that if something really bad would happen in my life like losing my family and being with no one, or suddenly having a really invalidating handicap, i'd have no problem on killing myself since I wouldn't want to live a life of suffering. I'm not afraid of dying since basically dying is just like non-existence and I don't believe in any god or afterlife.
I wouldn't really kill myself because of losing a family member or a close one. But if I like, lost both of my hands or something, I'd probably want to end myself pretty badly.
Kaona
I can only see myself actually attempting suicide if my Mum died anytime soon. Unless I get depression again, which is extremely unlikely.
Mianki

Dulcet wrote:

Apparently it's quite common, but I never met someone who thought like that.
Sometimes I think that "if I were a girl, I'd have crush on that guy". Dunno if that is kinda the same thing.
Hika
I just really wanted to confess something very awkward but it's worth it.

The only truthful most honest reason as to why I don't want to (or like to) shower is because I hate feeling a towel against my nipples.
AHAHAHAJKDHSAD
Kanye West

Hika wrote:

The only truthful most honest reason as to why I don't want to (or like to) shower is because I hate feeling a towel against my nipples.
AHAHAHAJKDHSAD
Use a blow-dryer LOOL
Topic Starter
Aeidxst

Hika wrote:

AHAHAHAJKDHSAD
I need BA's kyon avatar right now.
Bweh
It's fairly easy to find but I prefer to use this one anyway

This works too

Hika
I think Aei probably feels like the first one.
Bweh
Yeah I think you're right.
Vish024
Kyon-kun denwa~
Yarissa
I confess I lurk this forum way too much while I'm at work, driving in my car delivering pizzas. I probably should be focused on the road and not every other shit post that pops up here

Also I used to be suicidal for a while. Even when I was happy with my life I would oftentimes frustrate myself with the pointlessness of it all. I would ask myself "If life has no point, why keep on living?" It didn't take me long to realize how selfish it was to even consider suicide. I would cause pain for the people who love me. I eventually decided that since I only have one shot at my life, I might as well make the most of it. To this day I live for my happiness and the happiness of the people I love and I do anything I can to achieve that happiness.

@lewa: If you were missing your hands, how would you choose to kill yourself? Jumping off a building? Jumping onto a highway? Biting your own tongue off? Give me something creative.
Vext_old
Someone messaged me yesterday and asked me why I keep coming here if it is not to play the game or anything.

So I thought for a minute and well, tbh I have no answer for it. I realized I have no reason to come to osu! really. I don't actually really play, nor do I really get on to actually do anything. A while back I left for a few months, it was not by choice but alas I had no real desire to come back. Why did I? Well, everyone thinks it was because I missed it or because a lot of people wanted me to... But actually, that's not true. The real reason is actually for one person. It was a person I was not able to talk to, nor would be able to for probably years. I thought to myself "What if one of us tries to get in touch down the road?" Well it cannot really be done, in time everyone will forget an email or whatever contact means without frequenting it. So I came back, would log in every so often and make say 1 post or something, to where if you looked at my recent posts it would be active consistently at least every couple of days. I did this as a sort of message, an "I'll always be here waiting if you need me." sort of thing. One day they did make contact, to my dismay essentially every word uttered by them had the intent to hurt me in some way, to this day they're on here, apparently spreading rumors and telling lies of me. Perhaps I stay as just a habit, or out of a foolish subconscious longing for this to not be true and that one day the reason I did this will come true. Either way, every fiber of my being both mental and physical would be repulsed at the very sight of them now and I would refuse to even speak with them. I probably just stay for the same reason I'm bothering to post a srs bsn tl;dr in an Off-Topic thread nobody gives two shits about unless it's funny. Honestly? I do not actually know why, just a feeling that I should or want to with no explanation.

tl;dr: I hate myself and I want to die / Cry cry emo tears / I want attention / nonsensical rambling / I'm secretly 2 midgets in a trench coat.
Pick whatever one you wanna apply.
Jazz
i hate how i take a lot of time thinking what to say and end up not making any sense anyway
Febyy
im gay
Aqo
Confession: I enjoy nightcore more than doubletime now.

D:

Used to use NC instead of DT just for the novelty of having a NC score but over time of using it this pitch grew on me and now it actually sounds good. Oh dear lord what am I saying ;_;
Vext_old
I love the nightcore mod but I was never able to actually.... play effectively with it, it always seemed like the beat was thrown off with it enabled.
Low
I have been a very naughty boy this year
silmarilen
i like nightcore, but not the nightcore mod or most of the recent nightcore songs that have been mapped.
EOHK-Fluttershy
I blush easily when someone compliments me! \(//∇//)\
Effy
I'm missing someone really much ~_~
BrokenArrow

Shina wrote:

I'm missing someone really much ~_~
;~;
Topic Starter
Aeidxst

Vext wrote:

I realized I have no reason to come to osu! really. I don't actually really play, nor do I really get on to actually do anything. A while back I left for a few months, it was not by choice but alas I had no real desire to come back. Why did I? Well, everyone thinks it was because I missed it or because a lot of people wanted me to... But actually, that's not true. The real reason is actually for one person. It was a person I was not able to talk to, nor would be able to for probably years. I thought to myself "What if one of us tries to get in touch down the road?" Well it cannot really be done, in time everyone will forget an email or whatever contact means without frequenting it. So I came back, would log in every so often and make say 1 post or something, to where if you looked at my recent posts it would be active consistently at least every couple of days. I did this as a sort of message, an "I'll always be here waiting if you need me." sort of thing. One day they did make contact, to my dismay essentially every word uttered by them had the intent to hurt me in some way, to this day they're on here, apparently spreading rumors and telling lies of me. Perhaps I stay as just a habit, or out of a foolish subconscious longing for this to not be true and that one day the reason I did this will come true. Either way, every fiber of my being both mental and physical would be repulsed at the very sight of them now and I would refuse to even speak with them. I probably just stay for the same reason I'm bothering to post a srs bsn tl;dr in an Off-Topic thread nobody gives two shits about unless it's funny. Honestly? I do not actually know why, just a feeling that I should or want to with no explanation.

tl;dr: I hate myself and I want to die / Cry cry emo tears / I want attention / nonsensical rambling / I'm secretly 2 midgets in a trench coat.
In my case which is sorta same as yours , it made me come here and join the community instead of observing it from a distance. I came here knowing that I will see the certain person with another guy everyday. Without any motivation like "oh maybe she will come back to me". Just came here and spent my time with filling the new emptiness opened in me. Well, she came back though.

I dislike this "drama" thing but also believe it's necessary to be serious, honest and heart-to-heart sometimes. So I won't pick any of that judgements you foresaw on people.
silmarilen

Vext wrote:

Someone messaged me yesterday and asked me why I keep coming here if it is not to play the game or anything.

So I thought for a minute and well, tbh I have no answer for it. I realized I have no reason to come to osu! really. I don't actually really play, nor do I really get on to actually do anything. A while back I left for a few months, it was not by choice but alas I had no real desire to come back. Why did I? Well, everyone thinks it was because I missed it or because a lot of people wanted me to... But actually, that's not true. The real reason is actually for one person. It was a person I was not able to talk to, nor would be able to for probably years. I thought to myself "What if one of us tries to get in touch down the road?" Well it cannot really be done, in time everyone will forget an email or whatever contact means without frequenting it. So I came back, would log in every so often and make say 1 post or something, to where if you looked at my recent posts it would be active consistently at least every couple of days. I did this as a sort of message, an "I'll always be here waiting if you need me." sort of thing. One day they did make contact, to my dismay essentially every word uttered by them had the intent to hurt me in some way, to this day they're on here, apparently spreading rumors and telling lies of me. Perhaps I stay as just a habit, or out of a foolish subconscious longing for this to not be true and that one day the reason I did this will come true. Either way, every fiber of my being both mental and physical would be repulsed at the very sight of them now and I would refuse to even speak with them. I probably just stay for the same reason I'm bothering to post a srs bsn tl;dr in an Off-Topic thread nobody gives two shits about unless it's funny. Honestly? I do not actually know why, just a feeling that I should or want to with no explanation.

nobody has ever said anything bad about you to me.
Quaraezha
Vext_old
I was told by a couple of different people the same things that were said about me, hah, I pity the ones that were dumb enough to believe such absurdity.

Also Quar, how did you know I was so black when I found out!? Your perception is nothing short of stunning.
CaptainJustice
Well, I confess that I feel very uncomfortable, when I write smth here. I am a new person here and you know, I'm really afraid that you'll all get bored because of me T_T
Srsly, it's the second time I'm posting smth not in some russian forums and... I've got too much to say sometimes. Sorry for disturbing you C:
EOHK-Fluttershy
I wish that sometimes that everyone on osu could just get along and be happy, for everyone to live peacefully with a life free of sadness and despair
Yarissa
Vext for the record I never heard any bad rumors about you either. And I've been around for two and a half years (although I have only recently been active on the forums)

Confession of my own: Calling me smart goes straight to my ego. Likewise calling me stupid can make me depressed (only if I know someone means it)
Hika
i'm just self centered
nothing to hide about that lol
Topic Starter
Aeidxst
To be clear, I heard a lot about Vext from the opposite side. Also I even knew about the case before coming here. But I won't believe anything without listening the both side as I told to person who told me about that things. Not interested in playing the partial.

CaptainJustice wrote:

Well, I confess that I feel very uncomfortable, when I write smth here. I am a new person here and you know, I'm really afraid that you'll all get bored because of me T_T
Srsly, it's the second time I'm posting smth not in some russian forums and... I've got too much to say sometimes. Sorry for disturbing you C:
Don't be that nervous, not everyone is spoiled enough to judge or ignore you. But if you keep that "because of me T_T" bullshit, anyone can take advantage of it and treat you like a pavement.
Yarissa
I agree, it's not a good thing to let your self-esteem get out of control. We all have no reason to judge you. And trust me, you probably can't be any more boring than me. All I tend to do is make serious posts in the off-topic board

Thinking about it a little more, why do I do that?
CaptainJustice

Aeidxst wrote:

But if you keep that "because of me T_T" bullshit, anyone can take advantage of it and treat you like a pavement.
Be sure, it's a momentary weakness :D
EOHK-Fluttershy
I'm incredibly shy when it comes to making new friends, and people say im like a human Fluttershy! But, I can confess that I am determined and more than willing to become the best at taiko! I want to be the best, and I will take on any challenge ahead, but it's the new friends I make and the journey to get to #1 that makes me want to do it even more~ :D
Topic Starter
Aeidxst
Will you become hokage as well, Naruto-kun?
EOHK-Fluttershy

Aeidxst wrote:

Will you become hokage as well, Naruto-kun?
Heuheuheuheuheu I see what you did thur ;)
she_old
I admit that I sometimes add people to see if we're mutual but then quickly un-add them because I don't want them on my list, and if I get forced into adding them I try to get banned somehow so I don't have them on my list, but only after too many people. (Also on Rii)
silmarilen
i often add people to see if they are mutual and if they arent i remove them again
Kaona

silmarilen wrote:

i often add people to see if they are mutual and if they arent i remove them again
I do this more often than I'd like to admit.
Sleep Powder
I also do the same, but only if they are interesting enough. I keep them on my friends list even if they're not mutual.
show more