Pepsi or Coca cola :)
Kanye West

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

I HATE THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD
RBRat3
All day everyday
Blue Stig

UnderminE wrote:

Kinda yeah. Mine is more like hypotension though. It affects both of my brains and my heart.
Yep. POTS here.

That's why I drink Vitaminwater Energy all day, every day.
Doc wants me to 80oz (4 bottles) every day.
By now I'm lucky to get 2 bottles in me.
Remonwater
the occasional monster, maybe once a month
D33d
I drink tea and coffee. All the energy boosting that I need. Those and Cola. Having said that, I kind of like the taste of Rouge Bull, so I'd drink it if I was offered/felt especially desperate for refreshment.
sCam

Neruell wrote:

Take drugs, start smoking, get drunk = instant cookiezi skill.
No matter how much I try, I can never beat my HIGH scores, and never tap as fast as I do when I drink :/

Also maps are so much artistic and sexier when you're high.

I used to drink coffee, but can't have my teeth turning yellowish cause of too much coffee.
Don't have the money to buy redbulls everyday either.
Just steal my daddy's rum and become pro. Lol.
GeGGuli
I need that minimum of 0,6l of coffee in order to wake up in the morning. Energy drinks always when available. And if too lazy to make coffee, my last resort is caffeine pills. Caffeine is indeed te elixir of life
Allyses
after I exercised, yeah. most of the time
Baron Nefarious
I used to drink them like every day, now I'll only have one if I couldn't sleep the night before.

They make me better at shooting games but that's all
Yafutsufa
none of them.... and seriously cofee have no effect on me :?
Kaona
I pretty much live on drinks with caffeine in them. Tea, soft drinks like Pepsi and Pepsi Max, various types of energy drinks, etc.
gurodoll_old

Kaona wrote:

I pretty much live on drinks with caffeine in them. Tea, soft drinks like Pepsi and Pepsi Max, various types of energy drinks, etc.
I predict a heart attack
Kaona

gurodoll wrote:

Kaona wrote:

I predict a heart attack
I'm drinking more water these days though so maybe not.
gurodoll_old

Kaona wrote:

Check your pulse at the neck and tell me how fast it's beating.
Hika

Kaona wrote:

I would have to say I do this ^ but I also have my fair share of water when I'm attending school or some sort, I might throw in an energy drink probably once a month for school purposes but that's it.

I have tea, coffee & the normal Asian stuff when I'm at home as long as I have water. I have more energy drinks when it's a break or a weekend. I might even drink 3 every 2 days if I really crave it.
Kaona

gurodoll wrote:

Kaona wrote:

Check your pulse at the neck and tell me how fast it's beating.
I have normal heartbeat and normal blood pressure~ :D
silmarilen

gurodoll wrote:

Kaona wrote:

I predict a heart attack
as if thats gonna happen, you need to drink tons of energydrink every day to even be in danger.

when i went to school i drank about 2 cans of energydrink every day, after i quit school i stopped for 2 years, but now that im back in school i cant stay awake without it anymore, so i drink 1 can every day i go to school.
i also drink a bottle of coke every now and then.
gurodoll_old

Kaona wrote:

I have normal heartbeat and normal blood pressure~ :D
Perfect. Thanks for indulging me Kaonarin.
show more