forum

Crazy Mafia 1 [Mafia Win???]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
anonymous_old

Derekku Chan wrote:

Can outside people post in here as well?
Of course, but it's against the rules.
Yuukari-Banteki
this is 100% insane.

adam care for your input on the situation?

EDIT: i just noticed, Echo claimed to be a miller. that means that Pasonia would be the insane/naive cop at best, scum at worst.
Pasonia
Insofar as I understand the situation, a Miller will turn out innocent to a cop with no stupid naivete or insanity affecting him (which begs the question of why we all are asylum inmates to begin with).

Since I am not insane, I am not naive, and I am NOT stupid, Echo is Innocent to me.
Also I believe the Miller claim is a false claim, though I'll leave you to emo about this one SFG.

More importantly, since I say Echo's innocent and you say Echo's guilty, then the only thing left is what happens to the Miller claim. Also, that would mean that I say with certainty, SFG, that you are...

GUILTY AS CHARGED

Therefore vote SFG.
Yuukari-Banteki

Pasonia wrote:

Insofar as I understand the situation, a Miller will turn out innocent to a cop with no stupid naivete or insanity affecting him (which begs the question of why we all are asylum inmates to begin with).

Since I am not insane, I am not naive, and I am NOT stupid, Echo is Innocent to me.
Also I believe the Miller claim is a false claim, though I'll leave you to emo about this one SFG.

More importantly, since I say Echo's innocent and you say Echo's guilty, then the only thing left is what happens to the Miller claim. Also, that would mean that I say with certainty, SFG, that you are...

GUILTY AS CHARGED

Therefore vote SFG.

how do you know you are not insane or naive. its not like strager'd just TELL you "hay all your results are wrong haha" because that would totally destroy the point of the role.

furthermore i think if you are questioning Echo's claim of miller we should have Echo reiterate his claim to confirm it, or tell us he was lying to save his butt, one or the other. IF he was lying to save his butt like you said im REALLY wondering what you're thinking, since, for the fiftieth time, self-preservation is scummy. HOWEVER if he was not im going to say not only your ROLE is insane, you're ACTING insane.

unvote for now until we get this cop mess straightened out
Jinxy
Removed to not screw game up. XD
0_o
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
adam2046
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
0_o
great

EDIT: ok, here's my thoughts
I'm thinking adam or Pas for mafia
SFG I'm clearing because she was the first one to claim cop, and since this was before any of us knew about the setup, I am almost postive she is telling the truth
Echo I'm leaning towards believing that he is telling the truth about being a miller, because mafia+miller+3 cops of unknown sanities just sounds like something strager would come up with for crazy mafia :P
0_o I'm pretty sure is innocent (seriously though, I think my innocence is proven the same way SFG's is)

We have 2 lynches this game, if adam or Pas is mafia and we lynch both of them, we are all good.

Discuss?
adam2046
I feel slightly uneasy about this plan (as it invloves lynching me, who I personally know to be a cop) but we shouldn't really enact it yet, and play this like any other mafia game.
Pasonia
Vote count required.
adam2046
It's just you voting SFG...
Pasonia

adam2046 wrote:

Guess who's also cop.
Guess who also scanned Echo.
Guess who found him innocent.

(It's me if you couldn't guess)

Ding: Points for Echo
Uhh... if you're not voting try not to bold (unless it's very obvious -_-)
adam2046
If I was voting Echo, I would have said it somewhere.
It was quite obvious I was reffering to this:

Echo wrote:

Oho, let me guess

Adam's going to claim cop and say he investigated me and found me innocent.
Pasonia
Oh that.

...This isn't a fucking gameshow -_-

Anyway, vote maintained.
Echo
OK, here's the twist for this game. I'll clearly explain my trap, how it failed, how I changed tactics, and what information it gave me.

The moment I received strager's pm and read that I'm cop, I suspected there was something fishy about my role and, knowing the existence of sane/insane/naive/paranoid cops, I decided the smartest thing to do Night 0 would be to scan myself, just in case I happened to be insane.

That's right, I, as a cop, scanned myself and turned up innocent.

After SFG made the first post in the game, I knew my suspicions were correct, just like 0_o did. However, because I knew this, unlike 0_o who came blurting out with the idea of cops with different sanities, I gambled on the person posting after me being scum, and therefore claimed Miller in order to make them think this was a standard game. Unfortunately, 0_o posted at pretty much the same time which, although ruining the trap, proved to me that he himself is not scum.

I attempted to salvage the trap, but realising it was too late, I encouraged everyone to claim cop instead. This way, with a full array of investigations, we can easily detect who the mafia is.

I'm pretty much 100% confident of the innocence of both SFG and 0_o because they both claimed cop at a time when the mafia would not have realised what was going on in this game.

Therefore, the guilt lies with either Pasonia or adam. This is further reinforced by the fact that my scan on myself turned up innocent. Since we all scanned me, there should be two guilty verdicts (insane/paranoid) and two innocent verdicts (sane/naive). We now know that SFG/0_o are insane/paranoid cops, and that myself and one of Pasonia/adam are sane/naive cops. The other one of the two is obviously mafia, who checked the thread late and picked up on what was happening.

At this stage in the game, there is no reason to believe either one of them is more scummy than the other. Since I didn't claim, it was too obvious a thing for the mafia to say he scanned me and found me innocent, since there were already two guilty verdicts.

Still - either Pasonia or adam is mafia. Since we have two lynches total in this game, we've basically won. Any objections to just lynching them one after the other?

(ps. @pasonia: miller is an innocent who turns up guilty to a sane cop)
Pasonia
Weird. So, wait, if I'm sane and I'm a cop, you're innocent for sure, since you're not even a miller.
THEN THAT DOES IT. You're clear. And I'm a sane cop. I didn't have anything attached to me role, not even a prefix or suffix to the role of Cop.

And since I know you're innocent based on the results from Mr. Host, my vote now changes to adam2046.

Echo I think everyone's just afraid of you. For fuck's sake, EVERYONE SCANNED YOU.
0_o
Yuukari-Banteki
im inclined to believe 0_o is innocent

im not so inclined to believe that ECHO is innocent, based on what i said earlier - the easiest way for the mafia to win is to lead the town off of a cliff while happily giving us every logical reason to walk of said cliff. In case you guys didnt notice, THAT JUST HAPPENED.

on the other hand his point about adam/pasonia is kinda true and since i already suspected Pasonia due to his not only (possibly) BEING insane but due to his insane logic in his posts, im making a tentative vote on Pasonia. This will be revoked if Pasonia can actually defend his post to me in a reasonable manner instead of just blowing it off.

also you guys have attacked me every game for what you call "wishy-washy voting" - notice that i do that every game, whether i am town or not. thats just how i play. ok?
Pasonia

Saturos-fangirl wrote:

im not so inclined to believe that ECHO is innocent, based on what i said earlier - the easiest way for the mafia to win is to lead the town off of a cliff while happily giving us every logical reason to walk of said cliff. In case you guys didnt notice, THAT JUST HAPPENED.

on the other hand his point about adam/pasonia is kinda true and since i already suspected Pasonia due to his not only (possibly) BEING insane but due to his insane logic in his posts, im making a tentative vote on Pasonia. This will be revoked if Pasonia can actually defend his post to me in a reasonable manner instead of just blowing it off.

also you guys have attacked me every game for what you call "wishy-washy voting" - notice that i do that every game, whether i am town or not. thats just how i play. ok?
When Echo said your guilty vote was tied to your role and prefixed sanity, it sounded plausible. After all, you did speak with certainty that you're a Cop, though your verdict on him was nigh completely mistaken.

Conversely adam was very far on the backfoot and only dared to reply at the end, while I was sure I spoke with (mistaken) conviction. LOL.
Yuukari-Banteki

Pasonia wrote:

Saturos-fangirl wrote:

When Echo said your guilty vote was tied to your role and prefixed sanity, it sounded plausible. After all, you did speak with certainty that you're a Cop, though your verdict on him was nigh completely mistaken.

Conversely adam was very far on the backfoot and only dared to reply at the end, while I was sure I spoke with (mistaken) conviction. LOL.

the post that i made, and the post that YOU made, both occured before Echo said anything about my sanity. kthnxbai.
0_o
OK, here's what I think we should do

First we lynch Pas or adam tonight, it doesn't really matter
Then, SFG and I scan ourselves tonight. I just say us because we are the only ones who I believe we can all trust.
I believe it is safe to say that Echo is not the miller, since he has no reason to claim cop now if he was. Now I am under the assumption that there are 4 cops of 4 sanities: Sane (all correct results), Naive (all Not Guilty results), Paranoid (all Guilty results), and Insane (all opposite results). Since SFG and I both got a guilty reading of Echo, this means that one of us is paranoid, and the other is either Insane or Sane.
-If Echo is innocent, then SFG and I are paranoid and Insane, and we will both turn guilty results on ourselves
-If Echo is mafia, then we are paranoid and sane, and one of us will turn an innocent result on themselves.

If Echo is innocent, then we lynch whoever is left over from adam and Pas
If Echo is mafia, then, well, we lynch Echo :P

This is all under the assumption that there are 4 different sanities of cops playing of course. Thoughts?
Yuukari-Banteki
i had already been planning on scanning myself this coming night. while i believe that it is risky to gamble on the setup of the game when we have very little way of showing what roles were ACTUALLY used in the making of this game. However i do agree it is easiest to figure out the true roles of the people who turned up guilty results since only one person should turn up guilty.

i guess it goes without saying that the cops who find innocent should scan someone they think is guilty tonight lol. We've already covered Echo very VERY thoroughly and i think that we're lucky that we DID all scan the same person ;o even ECHO scanned Echo lol. *is still laughing her head off about how everyone scanned Echo*

on a side note if strager is doing it for the lulz like he appears to be, im probably insane ;o since everyone knows how crazy i am~ well ill find out tonight if i dont get lynched or NK'd.
Yuukari-Banteki
thought: i think we still get the same number of lynches before LyLo and such if we dont lynch today
D1: no lynch, 5 alive, 1 mafia
N1: 4 alive, 1 mafia
D2: one lynch, 3 alive, 1 mafia
N2: 2 alive, 1 mafia
D3: two lynches, 1 alive, 1 mafia (aka LyLo)

as opposed to
D1: one lynch, 4 alive, 1 mafia
N1: 3 alive, 1 mafia
D2: two lynches, 3 alive, 1 mafia
N2: 2 alive, 1 mafia
D3: three lynches, 1 alive, 1 mafia (aka LyLo)

ok my thought was wrong but it brings up something interesting. if myself and 0_o are innocent, cant we just lynch the other three? it doesnt work if me and 0_o are the two NK's but...

thoughts?
Topic Starter
anonymous_old

Saturos-fangirl wrote:

Mafia wins if one Townie is left. I know it's not explicitly stated, but what's going to stop the Mafia from gunning the other person?

Even in LS's Mafia games, when the number of Mafia players equals or is greater than the number of Townies, the Mafia team wins.
Yuukari-Banteki

strager wrote:

Saturos-fangirl wrote:

Mafia wins if one Townie is left. I know it's not explicitly stated, but what's going to stop the Mafia from gunning the other person?

Even in LS's Mafia games, when the number of Mafia players equals or is greater than the number of Townies, the Mafia team wins.
in case you hadnt noticed, my "alive" count is the people alive AFTER the lynch occurs. therefore there are two people -oh i messed up i see it now, but its not what you think

1 alive
1 mafia
= only mafia is alive @_@
Yuukari-Banteki
restating my thing cus i cant think without writing this down

D1: no lynch, 5 alive, 1 mafia
N1: 5/4 alive, 1 mafia
D2: one lynch, 4/3 alive, 1 mafia
N2: 3/2 alive, 1 mafia
D3: mafia wins, 2/1 alive, 1 mafia
so D2 is lylo and only one lynch

as opposed to
D1: one lynch, 5/4 alive, 1 mafia
N1: 4/3 alive, 1 mafia
D2: two lynches, 3/2 alive, 1 mafia
N2: 2/1 alive, 1 mafia (mafia wins)
alright sorry
adam2046
I would like to ask just to make sure, strager, can you scan yourself?

Still don't like the whole lynch me thing so I'll Vote: Pasonia.
I would like to say that I was planning on claiming cop as soon as I got into the thread ( I even had the thread open to before most people posted...I get sidetracked...)

Still not too sure about Echo's claim.
Echo
If I had to choose between adam and Pasonia, I think adam is *slightly* more suspicious to me, but it's about the same anyway.

adam:
  1. was last to vote
  2. claimed everything i said he would claim
  3. doesn't want to die
  4. made less posts
Pasonia:
  1. mistakenly thinks that we are told our sanities
  2. there is no correct logic in his posts
  3. throwing votes everywhere based on his incorrect logic
Let's just see how this goes, eh? It's pretty much a guaranteed win the next day anyway.

Vote: adam
Topic Starter
anonymous_old
adam yells in horror as 0_o and Pasonia approach him to ready him for his death. "No... No...!" 0_o grabs a hold of adam's right arm, and adam jerks his arm away unsuccessfully. Meanwhile Pasonia has arrested adam's left arm. "NO! NO!!!" cries adam insanely in horror, flailing about with staggered breathing, fighting for his life. Echo appears behind adam and, dodging adam's kicks, stabs a syringe at the left of poor adam's neck. He falls to the ground, seizes for a second, then stops all motion.

adam is dead.

Night falls and terror shivers through your bones after the events which have just passed. You only hope that doesn't happen to you.

Night 1 Begins

Night actions blah blah 18 July 2009 UTC 00:00 blah.
Topic Starter
anonymous_old
SFG twitches in her bed, terrified of the death of adam...

Night 0 Ends

Day 1 Begins

This death scene has been requested by the Mafia. Sadly, I thought up an awesome death scene for this victim, but whatever.

Early the next day at the appointed time, the living members gathered on the street in front of their houses. It didn't take a genius to figure out that one of them was missing.

SFG.

Quickly, the three survivors rushed to her house, only to find her lying on her back, her hands stretched out forming a cross, dead on her bed, with a katana threaded through her heart. Upon closer examination, there was a silvery yet almost transparent liquid on the blade, which would later be analyzed to be shown as a toxin that induces numbing and, in large enough doses, paralysis.

</end-gay-deathscene>

SFG is dead.

The sun fully rizes; the blinding rays penetrate through the window burning your eyes. When you recover composure, you discover SFG has disappeared! You notice that adam isn't there any more either...

Upon even closer examination, it turns out that the silvery liquid is in fact a lubricant. You're all crazy.

With three alive, it's two to lynch. You may not vote the second vote on one person until the person being voted for has had a chance to defend themselves from the first vote. Votes may be ignored for violating this rule. This applies to both the Townies and the Mafia, of course.

Remember, this is the last Day for this game. Make it count!

This day doesn't have a deadline. Knowing this, I hope you don't delay the game for weeks. Knowing that, I hope you don't proove me wrong by playing the game in one day. Knowing that, I hope you don't proove me wrong about you prooving me wrong ...
Pasonia
0_o
mod: Update OP/topic title? Also, the last day's intro says we are all crazy. Does this mean none of us are Sane?

EDIT: also, I got a guilty result on myself, so I'm either Paranoid (which means my results mean nothing) or Insane (which means Echo Pasonia would definitely be guilty)

Why scan SFG Pasonia? If anything I'd say she is was the most likely to be innocent out of all of us..
Topic Starter
anonymous_old
Echo
0_o

Echo wrote:

0_o got guilty on both me and himself, so he's either paranoid, which makes his scans useless, or insane, which means both of us are innocent (*smacks 0_o* for bad logic >.>). However, since we can't tell which one he is, it's best to not take his result into account.
haha, I meant to say Pasonia there :P

I'm realllly leaning towards Pasonia being mafia. He didn't place a vote on Echo right away, and since we all are pretty sure by now that I'm innocent, he should have been positive that Echo is mafia.

I'll wait till he responds before making any final actions.
Pasonia
Echo
0_o
Pasonia: how likely do you think it is that I am mafia?
Echo

strager wrote:

Knowing that, I hope you don't proove me wrong by playing the game in one day. Knowing that, I hope you don't proove me wrong about you prooving me wrong ...
"prove" is spelt with one 'o' :P
Pasonia

Echo wrote:

I scanned Pasonia and got a guilty result.

Even by disregarding everything that has happened and only looking at my scan results, we can figure out who I am. Since I got innocent on myself yesterday, I know I'm either sane or naive, and since my result flipped (ie. I've gotten both guilty and innocent results), it's obvious I must be sane or insane. Put two and two together and you get sane cop, which means my result is entirely reliable.

0_o got guilty on both me and himself, so he's either paranoid, which makes his scans useless, or insane, which means both of us are innocent (*smacks 0_o* for bad logic >.>). However, since we can't tell which one he is, it's best to not take his result into account.

Now Pas... *I* know he's the mafia, but there's no way for 0_o to know that. For now, vote Pasonia. I can probably dig up some evidence if you want it, this thread is full of CrapLogic™
He knows. I wonder if he can dig out the ACTUAL posts that say "Pasonia is mafia". In fact, I DARE him to.

Guess what, he won't ever get to the right words in trying to get me looking like a scum. Know why? Because, with strong words I say, I am of the opinion that he is trying to scummify me, and surprisingly, he only quoted a sleep depravation issue without going into details about how I *actually* look scummy. The Echo I know who plays civilian roles would NEVER say this sort of thing, and will always actively try to get the votes his way from attacking other people's posts, more so when he is actually scum.

I was observing the thread and watched SFG claim Echo was guilty which directly contradicted my claim. Also, if Echo were scum, and he knows that SFG is a real threat who could get the votes flying his way (I would have voted for Echo with certainty) he WILL get rid of SFG first. I really regretted not taking her words for it while not considering that strager never did reveal the cops' sanity.

Also notice that there was a weak attempt to make SFG look scummy on one of his first posts (the one about Miller, which, of course, I naturally fell for it), THEN withdrawing the comments and said those comments were to scumbait. In fact, those comments were not to scumbait, but to scumpaint someone else.

Therefore I rate Echo as being MUCH MORE dangerous than you are, 0_o. That's because of the way he feigned scumbait.

In light of these circumstances, vote Echo.
show more