forum

R.I.P Danzai

posted
Total Posts
show more
DavisWTG
Rest in Peace, Danzai. I'm certain that we won't forget you.
SkyDevil
I didnt know you, but you seem to be a good person... R.I.P
CXu
Hva i... ;_;

Danzai, du var en av de første norske jeg møtte her på osu!, og jeg må si at det har gjort store endringer i livet mitt, både her på osu! og i den virkelige verden. Vi pratet egentlig om alt, og våre dilldallsesjoner var lite konstruktive, men du skal vite at de ofte satte et smil på ansiktet mitt, og gjorde hverdagslivet ti ganger bedre. Å høre at du nå ikke er blant oss er vanskelig å fatte, og jeg vet ikke helt hvordan jeg skal reagere på alt sammen. Håper virkelig at, hvor enn du er nå, er et bedre sted enn her, og må du hvile i fred.
Sinistro

awp wrote:

It's always tragic when we lose 'em young. So much potential to do the world good is now gone.
Thank you for finding the words I wanted to say.
Mercurial
Same as Sinistro.
R.I.P danzai, we'll miss you.
Tsukimi Luna
omg....
R.I.P Danzai.

Even though i dont know much about you..
But you seem to be a really nice guy..
My condolences....
XripztEr
nothing to say but... R.I.P Danzai :|
Irisu_old
I didn't know him...but I wished I had talked to him ;~; You will be missed,Danzai...by all of us.
marshallracer
I ... read the first 4 pages ... it's interesting to see in what way people are saying goodbye ...

anyway, I've never had real contact with him ... I've liked to read his stuff he wrote on #modhelp, even though I couldn't catch much of it ... it was amusing ... it was unique ...
I can't say much ... have fun, wherever you are now ... I'll miss you
Mrs Sparrow 0w0
Even though I haven't had the chance to talk to you, Danzai, it's still sad to lose a special osu! player like you. R.I.P and I hope you're in a better place now. There not so much for me to say.. but I guess we'll all miss you.. Mind and soul wishing you the best wherever you are!! <3
Kurokami
I never got the chance to know you Danzai, but this makes me feel sad anyways.
Rest in Peace.
Nishiji
You gotta be kidding me...
Derekku
R.I.P.
Snepif
Looking at his profile..
I wonder if that's just a coincidence.. it gives me chills
RIP Danzai
Backfire
Wellp.

I always wanted to play call of duty with him. He promised we would one day....*sighs* Well.

I think this is the moment where it's going to show the true colors of this community. Danzai was a good friend, and honestly the very first person I spoke with over a microphone. 2 years ago, I distinctly remember talkimg with him and nyaakoneko. Even had him on facbook and was one of the few who knew what he actually looked like. He was a good friend and a silly guy. He never onced caused me grief.

Well...sorry I wasn't able to always be there for you man. I'm sure you're around, as a spirit, because god knows you were taken from us too soon.
DerekMcD
This is osu!'s depressing moment.:(
whymeman
I sensed something was wrong a few days back, but..... never expected this. Although I haven't known him that long, he's an alright dude. He was one of the few i've met when I started osu as well.

Well, it's better to try being happy for his sake since being happy makes the burden of death weigh less for him (and for all of those anyone seen pass away in their life so far). Well, it was nice getting to meet you Danzai.
DerekMcD
This really feels like Coral Anne from Poltergeist and a girl who voiced plated Anna-Marie from the first of All Dogs go to Heaven both died in 1988.

He was trying to do the may like the sprint wanted Coral Anne from Poltergeist. That man from the last 2 movies is such a stalker to this girl.:(

Now the sprint finally gotten him after he left osu! :-( :-( :-( I don't wanna be stalked. :-( :-( :-( :-( I wanna live:(

They're here this time.... I was just feeling this way but don't let the Poltergeist get you, okay everyone?:( R.I.P Three of y'all.
whymeman
Huh....

Koro McAlpine, I don't see the point of the images you've posted, but it's better to take them out of the post. And the stalking spirit joke wasn't funny...
Shohei Ohtani
What
mathexpert
Rest in peace.
DerekMcD

whymeman wrote:

Huh....

Koro McAlpine, I don't see the point of the images you've posted, but it's better to take them out of the post. And the stalking spirit joke wasn't funny...
There are picture of Carol Anne is sucked through a portal in her closet it leads to the another dimension.

I was just being random about how I feel and could look at the list of people died after having that curse after and during the work of this movie. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poltergeis ... eist_curse But it's still a rumor as they said.
whymeman
There's nothing random about someone's death. We're just trying to pay our respects to someone we know, or at least kind enough to pay respects to, friend or not. We're not here to talk about curses or about someone coming back from the dead and such so i'll only say this once.... Don't bring up stuff about curses, possession and such again.
ztrot
Danzai my friend..... Wherever your journey takes you my friend, my brother. May you take all the wishes of family and friends with you.... I wish you nothing but peace and no matter what waits for you on the other side you will always be my friend no matter what I hope you can wait for us all. I might not think there is anything waiting for me on the other side but if we are to ever meet again I hope we can meet on better terms, I wasn't the greatest friend but we had are good times and bad ones, I will never forget the kindness you showed me and that testament will forever be in my heart.

Rest well my brother your fight is now over.

I will never forget you.
Lizzehb
I remember when I hated where I was, and the only thing that I looked forward to was talking to you everyday. You were even kind enough to offer a place for me to stay, even if you were never coming to America in the first place. It really touched my heart. That's why we all still loved you, no matter what you looked like. I'll always miss you, rest in peace.
vizzy
Rest in peace...
JonnyThatJonny
I don't know him or anything, but RIP. He was actually a player I farly noticed (probably for the cool nickname) and since I read his goodbye topic a week ago or so I can't say this didn't shock me.
Pokebis
It's neat that just some text and audio can touch so many people around the world.
I can't really add anything meaningful. Saying RIP is redundant, but it's neat to see how many countries are represented in this thread.
It's a shame this happened.
Best wishes to his family and him wherever he may be.
Hopefully the majority of us can live long and prosperous lives without having to succumb to such an unfortunate fate.
Suimya
R.I.P Danzai.

I Just dont know what to say to this ;__;

we all gonna miss you~
JAKACHAN
R.I.P Danzai.

Everyone from those who barely knew you to those closest to you will miss you and you will always be in our thoughts.

My best wishes to his family and friends.
K a Y e
My condolences..
Though I never heard much of him!
R.I.P Danzai T^T
Kokizi
D:

Do rest in peace bro.
Will miss those talks with ya.
;n;
Big Yikes
RIP bro
Maraiga
My condolences...I didn't know him but besides being a great player he seemed to be a great person.
Pasonia
I caught wind of this from Faust, when he dedicated his upcoming first outfield camp to Danzai.

I am honestly shell shocked right now, I'm trying not to tear up while reading this off my phone.

I haven't spoken to you much, Danzai, but the one time I remembered I did it was nothing but pleasant talk.

Please rest in peace now, up there in the constellations.
Musty
R.I.P Danzai.. I don't really know you so much, but i remember you make me enjoying some channels, i don't talked often with you, but i was enjoying you, and i'll surely miss you, Sincerely in a way... RIP
Valhalla shall protect you.. Forever.
Bro... Bye.
MLGnom
A lot of heart warming words were used in this thread. Don't know what could I tell... simply hope that you are in better place now.
Rest peacefully Danzai.
lepidopodus
Rest in peace.
roufou
welp

I never really had any real conversation with him or anything similiar, and we didn't really know each other at all, but he seemed like a rather cheery person, and he did lighten my mood up at times.

he seemed like a great person ;w;

No really, this is kinda sad, too bad my name kinda prevents me from being taken too seriously, condolances to his family.
show more