forum

Newbie Mafia 2! [Mafia Win!]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Wojjan

Saturos-fangirl wrote:

you forgot SFG - 0_o
of course, i know that thats wrong but thats because im me and i know im not mafia but you still forgot it :P
I didn't feel that happening. I think it's because you didn't defend one another nor distanced one another.
It just wouldn't seem likely to me.
Yuukari-Banteki
okay im going to say this much

IF Derekku is town then either the two people voting him are both mafia (IMPOSSIBLE since strager is innocent) or there is at least one mafia about to bandwagon for a quick lynch and then a win.

since this has not happened, and all players are present....Derekku MUST BE MAFIA.

thoughts on this before we kill him?
0_o

Saturos-fangirl wrote:

IF Derekku is town then either the two people voting him are both mafia (IMPOSSIBLE since strager is innocent) or there is at least one mafia about to bandwagon for a quick lynch and then a win.

since this has not happened, and all players are present....Derekku MUST BE MAFIA.

I was just about to say this

vote derekku
Yuukari-Banteki

0_o wrote:

Saturos-fangirl wrote:

I was just about to say this

vote derekku

lol Derek is back on L-1

ANYWAYS remember what i said about needing information on Wojjan today?
so dont fucking kill Derek until we have some idea of everyone else!
anonymous_old

Saturos-fangirl wrote:

so dont fucking kill Derek until we have some idea of everyone else!
Exactly why I unvoted.
anonymous_old
Derekku, PLEASE don't vote for yourself, even if you are a Mafia.

I'm looking for second opinions on this: viewtopic.php?p=151137#p151137

Also,
Vote: 0_o
Yuukari-Banteki

strager wrote:

SFG's vote against Wojjan (Olinad) was one in a series of wishy-washy votes. However, all of these votes by SFG have been on proven Townies, except Wojjan (Olinad), who hasn't been proven as a Mafia or Townie yet. I don't see SFG's reasoning behind her vote against Olinad (link), either.

Olinad's vote against SFG is pretty vague, too...

sorry i thought it was clear but ill explain that now. i voted for Olinad 1. because i didnt want strager lynched 2. because i didnt want to have NO vote and 3. because i wanted him to contribute more. I had no intention of actually letting him get lynched, although at this point i think we might have been better off having lynched him rather than nardi because of the fact that now we have very little info on Wojjan.

not sure if that helps or harms me in your view but its the truth
anonymous_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Yuukari-Banteki
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Wojjan
Strager, you made a complete vote tally, but you forgot to list Derekku in day 2. Who did he vote for?
0_o
So SFG, you are saying you want to wait till Derekku talks before we kill him?

Also, why the vote strager?
anonymous_old

Wojjan wrote:

Strager, you made a complete vote tally, but you forgot to list Derekku in day 2. Who did he vote for?
Ah, I musta missed his vote. I don't recall him voting. I'll look at it again and update that post.

(Disclaimer read: "(There may be mistakes. Please correct me!)")
Wojjan
On popular demand, unvote

although I really don't feel comfortable in doing so
Yuukari-Banteki

0_o wrote:

So SFG, you are saying you want to wait till Derekku talks before we kill him?

Also, why the vote strager?
well, not just until Derekku talks, but until we've all talked about each other. the more talking that happens now, the more likely it is that the other mafia will make a slip we can catch, so we arent trying to vote blindly tomorrow
Yuukari-Banteki

Wojjan wrote:

On popular demand, unvote

although I really don't feel comfortable in doing so

its not like we're going to run out of time, we have an entire week to discuss and i dont see why we shouldnt make sure we use that. Derekku is going to die either way.
anonymous_old
Wojjan, I've updated my vote log.

To edit my combination list and vote pattern analysis (changes marked):

strager wrote:

Day 1
0_o: SFG
0_o: -

SFG: Wojjan
SFG: -

SFG: nardi
Derekku: nardi
0_o: nardi

Day 2
Wojjan: SFG
Wojjan: -

Derekku: adam new!
0_o: adam
SFG: adam

0_o was on both lynches, as was SFG. Derekku was on Day 1's. stricken! Wojjan didn't touch either.
0_o, SFG, and Derekku were all on both lynches. new!

0_o's vote for SFG early game was really against kuu, and it seemed pretty random, so I'll ignore that.

SFG's vote against Wojjan (Olinad) was one in a series of wishy-washy votes. However, all of these votes by SFG have been on proven Townies, except Wojjan (Olinad), who hasn't been proven as a Mafia or Townie yet. I don't see SFG's reasoning behind her vote against Olinad (link), either.

Olinad's vote against SFG is pretty vague, too...

In Derekku's vote against adam, Derekku chose adam (a known Townie) over 0_o (a possible Mafia). new!
Wojjan

strager wrote:

Day 1

Day 1
SFG: nardi
Derekku: nardi

Day 2

Derekku: adam new!
SFG: adam
Notice a pattern? They both voted on the SAME townies
Derekku
Yuukari-Banteki
vote: 0_o
0_o
anonymous_old
My guess is that it's Derekku and SFG. I had my eye on Derekku of course and SFG was pretty much found out.
Wojjan
Vote Derekku. This is SO going bad
anonymous_old

Wojjan wrote:

Vote Derekku. This is SO going bad
Game's over bud.
Wojjan
I just now noticed. Thanks bunches "Doctor"
anonymous_old

Wojjan wrote:

Hah.

Actually I was a Vanilla Townie all along. =D I know the Mafia knew this after Echo died because, of course, there's no role blocker.
Derekku

strager wrote:

Wojjan wrote:

Hah.

Actually I was a Vanilla Townie all along. =D I know the Mafia knew this after Echo died because, of course, there's no role blocker.
Yup.

Like I said in IRC, i was busy doing yardwork and was about to take a shower when a jumped on irc and saw what was going on. Nice ending~
0_o
RAGE
Derekku
*hugs 0_o* ^_^
Yuukari-Banteki
ECHO DEATHSCENE

SFG stelthily crept out of her sleeping place, looking sadly over at her night's target. Derekku was emerging from the other side of the room, where he slept to keep people from suspecting that he was with her.

"Tonight's the night we kill him, right?" He whispered. SFG nodded and silently drew a sword from hammerspace. This she passed to Derekku before pulling a small covered needle from inside her bra.

"Give me a couple moments with him first, I'll signal you when its time." She shuddered slightly. Derekku looked at her a bit suspiciously, but relented. SFG gently walked up to the man and, after removing the cover, slid the needle into his arm. She waited a minute for the paralytic to take effect and then placed her hand over his mouth and began patting the side of his face softly.

"Echo...wake up, I need to talk to you..."

Echo heard a feminine voice fading in and out like a radio. His body felt strangely stiff and heavy, and...it was night.... oh shit.... He opened his eyes and the blurry outline of SFG's face appeared in front of him. She was shaking him slightly, but stopped when she noticed his eyes open.

SFG? SFG was MAFIA? He looked around to find the other - Derekku - standing back with a drawn sword in his hand, completely ready to kill. Every nerve in his body was screaming to move, to call out and wake the others, to get away, but he couldn't move his body at all and her hand was over his mouth. Then she leaned in close to his ear and murmured to him.

"I'm sorry, dear friend, I really am. But I have to survive to keep Peppy and you're too smart - I was always afraid that you would catch me when I was talking to you because I couldn't bear to conceal it from you. And then when you turned out to be a cop?" A tear dripped from her face onto his cheek, startling him. She was crying?!? "Sleep well, Echo...I've made it as quick and painless as I can...your entire body is numb from poison so you won't feel it at all..." She gave a little signal to Derekku, who stepped forward and brandished the sword. This was the end....

"I will never forget you!" SFG whispered as the sword came down.

The sword pierced straight down through Echo's heart and he stiffened, his eyes staring up at her as the life poured out of them. SFG pulled out a tissue and blew her nose, weeping. Derekku grabbed the tissue from SFG and used it to clean the sword, then handed it back to her. She sniffled, then put it back in hammerspace and fell to silent weeping on Echo's corpse while Derekku snuck back. After some time, she took a final look at the dead, frightened eyes and returned, falling into a deep slumber.
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
Final Votecount:

0_o - 3 (strager, Derekku, SFG)
Derekku - 1 (0_o)

Not Voting - 1 (Wojjan)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*strager's vote was quickly seconded and thirded by Derekku and SFG, and 0_o was quick to be hanged.*

0_o - Vanilla Townie - Lynched D3

*As Wojjan and strager looked through the belongings, they felt a prick, and their body and mind both went numb. The last thing they saw, was Derekku pointing a gun at their heads...*

strager - Vanilla Townie / Wojjan - Vanilla Townie - Killed in endgame.

*Derekku and SFG, Mafia, Win!*

ENDING STORY:

*Derekku stood triumphantly, happy that they had won flawlessly.... That is, until she felt a strange numbing sensation too... Derekku barely had time to utter a "...Why...?" before the venom took her.*

Derekku - Mafia Goon - killed in the final story.

*SFG took a moment to take in the power, the glory of being the lone survivor.*

SFG: Why? Because it has to be all mine! Peppy! The power! ALL MINE! *Evil laugh*
anonymous_old

LadySuburu wrote:

As Wojjan and strager looked through the belongings
Seriously.

WHAT THE FUCK!?

LadySuburu wrote:

*SFG took a moment to take in the power, the glory of being the lone survivor.*

SFG: Why? Because it has to be all mine! Peppy! The power! ALL MINE! *Evil laugh*
Have fun being lonely.
Yuukari-Banteki
MUCH LESS INTERESTING BAGELBOB DEATHSCENE

SFG and Derekku watched the sleeping villagers quietly. Derekku appeared someone nervous, and SFG, with a half-smile, ruffled his hair reassuringly. Then she pulled out a blowgun and a dart, aimed carefully, and fired the dart into the side of BagelBob's neck. Within moments, his body was seized by convulsions.

"Sleep well..." SFG murmured, then nodded to Derekku and resumed her "sleeping place" impassively. Perhaps five minutes later, BagelBob ceased spasming, let out a little moan, and was gone.
Yuukari-Banteki
Derekku

LadySuburu wrote:

*Derekku stood triumphantly, happy that they had won flawlessly.... That is, until she felt a strange numbing sensation too... Derekku barely had time to utter a "...Why...?" before the venom took her.*
Didn't you do this in Mafia 1 too? >_> I'm a guy ._.;;;

...a dead guy...

*ghost* ;^;
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
Poor Derekku, She doesn't want to be called a girl. *Evil*
anonymous_old
So I was thinking about a custom variation of NM.

Hows abouts this:

When a kill occurs (lynch or at Night), the victim's role is not revealed.

Roles:
2 Mafia
1 Doctor Townie
1 Cop Townie
1 CSI Townie
4 Vanilla Townies

Another combination:
2 Mafia
1 Doctor Townie OR 1 Cop Townie OR CSI Townie
1 CSI Townie
7 Vanilla Townies

Another:
1 Mafia
1 Role Blocking Mafia
1 Doctor Townie OR 1 Cop Townie
2 CSI Townie
6 Vanilla Townies

CSI may investigate any dead person at night. CSI investigates AFTER a Mafia makes their kill. He's basically a Cop for the dead, except the results are found the Day after for the town to see. That is, the CSI doesn't reveal his role by stating the role of a dead person.

Cop may not investigate the dead. CSI may not investigate the living. If they do, their investigation fails.