forum

Show multiplayer scoreboard when spectating

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +238
show more
Jalatiphra

Lunah wrote:

it will help a lot for the world cup, hoping in peppy : D
support this and the topic :)
Luna
+infinite support
World Cup spectating, gogo!
Cremelime

LeonXIII wrote:

Also Support. Would be easier than annoying friends with "Who won!?"
So true, +1 support :)
Kitsunemimi
Support for this.

I would also like to add that while in a multi game, you should be able to make the scoreboard fade away with tab (for some reason it's not working when I try).
peppy
There is a reason I made multiplayer history on the web (it was a lot easier and quicker to implement). Please use this for the time being!
A_Good_Man
support :O
nice idea
Ussuru

peppy wrote:

There is a reason I made multiplayer history on the web (it was a lot easier and quicker to implement). Please use this for the time being!
I really like it, it is an awesome thing indeed. But sometimes you just want to see the whole room, for example, I don't want to hinder my friends while I am eating, checking my mail, etc. So it would be actually a quite neat thing to have, if you have time ofc.
Jenny

OzzyOzrock wrote:

That'd be cool, you could hit tab or something, and it goes from the multiplayer scoreboard, to online rankings, to nothing.
I like this ;w;
Gyzarus
support
I just want to get a real-time result in a MP room to know who misses in a certain place
Although MP history is cool, showing result when spec can get more detailed info than that
YodaSnipe
the MP history on the web works, but real time MP updates is wayyyy better.
LLJN
+1 support w
Rii_old_1
support! though I don't have a star or anything lul
kriers
"did you win?"

"yes!"
Aoko

Rii wrote:

support! though I don't have a star or anything lul
YodaSnipe
We really need this, it'd make things so much better.
ychao
Support.

peppy wrote:

The next step would be in-game mp scoreboard.
Windoffs
I would like to get multiplayer feature for spectating all players, not just one person. And switch between players by clicking on the nickname in the scoreboard.

it's very usefull feature for streamers, who wants to stream multiplayer games / tournaments
YodaSnipe
agreed, that would be awesome
kriers

Windoffs wrote:

I would like to get multiplayer feature for spectating all players, not just one person. And switch between players by clicking on the nickname in the scoreboard.

it's very usefull feature for streamers, who wants to stream multiplayer games / tournaments

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG
YodaSnipe
eh?
Skyara
Is it really that hard to make it ? :o I thought to this idea many times and never understood why it hasn't been added yet :/
-Athena-

Skyara wrote:

Is it really that hard to make it ? :o I thought to this idea many times and never understood why it hasn't been added yet :/
Unfortunately thinking about them and implementing them are 2 different things, if a feature is held back there must be a reason.(perhaps this would cause lag to the players? Or maybe it's too strenuous on the servers?)
Sakura

-A t H e N a- wrote:

Skyara wrote:

Unfortunately thinking about them and implementing them are 2 different things, if a feature is held back there must be a reason.(perhaps this would cause lag to the players? Or maybe it's too strenuous on the servers?)
Or maybe is too low priority to be implemented.
-Athena-
Well I believe +81 though not very high, is pretty significant
Considering the large non-vocal community playing this game, since this feature relates to that general gameplay itself (watching friends play, everyone does it from time to time), I think it may have more support than what we see here.
Though priority ultimately depends on the amount of stars, so you could call my point moot.
Sakura

Derekku wrote:

Getting all of your friends/country players/etc. to post in your thread to support it will not make it any more likely to be added. If it's a bad request, then it's a bad request. If it's low priority, then it's low priority.
Replace "post" with "vote" and voila!

tbh i dont know how high or low of a priority this feature is, but it's another likely scenario.
Gaba

Sakura Hana wrote:

Derekku wrote:

Getting all of your friends/country players/etc. to post in your thread to support it will not make it any more likely to be added. If it's a bad request, then it's a bad request. If it's low priority, then it's low priority.
Replace "post" with "vote" and voila!

tbh i dont know how high or low of a priority this feature is, but it's another likely scenario.
This would totally make sense if this were a bad request.
Tom69_old
I'd love to see this implemented.
ReVeNg3r

Windoffs wrote:

this is the very far future :D
now is ppy working on the new ranking system ,he is alone (i guess) we cannot expect that we get any idea make a request for it, get high priority (stars) and expect from him to implement it right now.we have match history ,it has even not 1 year yet. with it will come
Mercurial
Support without stars.
Kurokami
I don't have star but support.
peppy
i want this to happen so badly.
YodaSnipe
^ eh?

for real?

I don't understand sarcasm, so just be straight :P
peppy
i don't use sarcasm unless i explicitly add tags. it's impossible to gauge on the internet.
halo398
i always wanted this cuz then its like mario kart live
Aoriki
Sounds like a good idea o-o (Support)
Aurele
I support this, even if I can't vote. o_o'
Tsukimi Luna
seems logical xD
I've ran out of votes ;w;
Tsukasa
It's a nice idea. Especially when you want to know who's winning and such.

It's ideal for competitions like OWC and such. Or the ladder match thing that's being done
K a Y e
Yes! This would be useful xDD
Support
emergist
Useful feature.
show more