forum

A newcomer has arrived...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ronan_old
HI everyone, i'm Ronan, i've started playing a few (9) days ago and well... I finally decided to make my presentation.
Maybe I won't be a really active user in this forum but I think I can still do something, so I will try not to stay too outside.
I don't know what else could I say in this introduction, so here's where I finish.

PD:I've started beatmapping, so one of this days I'll realese my first proyect :)
kuwarudo
A Challenger appears!

Hi, welcome to the forums :3

Hope you enjoy your stay!

ALSO FIRST
Ryuukun
Hey welcome to osu.
Enjoy your stay i won't let you go anyway.
SkyE-
Hey Ronan!

Good to hear that you've been playing for more than a week! I know some people who have tried Osu, and then left it.

Hope to see your maps soon! :3
Tizzy_old
Welcome Ronan. Glad you enjoy the game. Even though you've only been playing for a week, I predict you're gonna stay, since you've played enough to climb to rank 7500. If you really didn't care, you probably be in the 50,000's =P (wait...are there that many players? I'm not sure). But you get my point.

And good luck on your beat mapping project. Be sure to check the chat lines...there's lots of other beatmappers who could probably help you/give you tips/give you advice.
Topic Starter
Ronan_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.